TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26: Archive through July 26, 2019 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Something is really hinky about what they are letting Jackson get away with. Hopefully they will give him a penalty nom this week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He owned at least two big melons.

Hoarding of food happens with foster kids who are moved around, but Jackson seems to have a mother..

And rationing food for others while gorging.. And tonight he was back to scooping peanut butter out of a jar..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He started hiding choice food away from others before he was a have not and while he was a have not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mom, he did not hide his over eating slop balls. He ate so many that Tommy had to make two more batches.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He cheated standing at the refrigerator. He cheated sleeping in other rooms. He cheated by taking hot showers.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Holly/Jackson snuggling on the couch. He asks what’s going on in her “little head.” She says she doesn’t know, she just doesn’t want this week to put a target on her back... ugh! She tells him he has that pink goo up his nose, and the goggles left marks on his face. He tells her that’s why he took them off, they were so tight. Jack would warn him when the pink stuff was gonna spray. He was grateful for that warning but he “wanted it...” Holly asks WHY?! Calls him a weirdo, then they talk about something else. He is so desperate to be a big, he-man, macho, heroic, dude-bro. We have already seen the REAL Jackson, so it’s far too late for his antics...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson doesn't want to speak for Holly, but tells Cliff he is safe.

Then Cliff throws Nick under the bus.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
If I were in there, I would be begging to go on the block. No amount of $...worth putting up with the Jacks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson will not sleep in HOH tonight. I guess Sis will.

Sounds like Nick and Sam on the block...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat had a long talk with Jess. Told of Jackson being the wonky vote, throwing out the cookie dough, leaving coffee grounds and other Crap all over the kitchen, also emptying out the mouthwash and peeing on the bathroom floor.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to <MG>Jackson for winning HOH.

I wonder who Jackson will nominate?

My dream is that Holly has a fight with him and puts him up, but I know that ain't happening.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and guess that it will be Sam and Nick.

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
Ummm, I thought Holly won HOH. No?

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
My dream is Christie uses her power and the veto holder puts Jackson up. That would be priceless.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Inky, Holly won the title of HoH, but Jackson will micromanage her decisions...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jodi, that WOULD be priceless...however...
Jessica (and maybe even Kat, Nicole, and Cliff, for now) won’t go against the Six Shooters. So IF Nick or Sam won veto, Christie wouldn’t use it, she’d be afraid they put HER up, (cuz everything’s about HER). She’d let Holly put up the replacement, I’m assuming it would be Nicole... and Sam or Nick would leave, as per their planned pecking order. I hope Jessica wins after this so she has to actually DO something in this game!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry can we get back to putting deodorant on your genitals and THEN your underarms?
Does he wash his butt crack with a bar of soap then his face?
Gross.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holly and Sis flareup coming.
Hopefully the poison ivy punishment is actually wearing poison ivy.
Christie Corleone in the HOH all week.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh how much more fun for us if Christie had to be attached to Nick or Sam this week! She would NEVER be able to meet with her group and have discussions about this week’s strategy! That would have been, as Tommy says, “amAAAzing!” Someone needs to split up that group—-they have 6-10 members right now, it changes so fluidly...

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I thought that might be what Rosem meant, but didn't watch to the bitter end, knowing it really didn't matter who won the endurance. This season is do boring!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Another twist failure if it ends up that Christie and Tommy end up tied together. BB God's must really hate us.

But, nobody wants to touch poison ivy, so I'm hoping they are locked away in a room. Have some peace and quiet.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One thing I heard early this morning, Christie, Holly and Sis up in HOH room talking about noms. Holly wants to put up Nick and Sam. But she was wondering if she should back door one of them. They were discussing who they would put up as the pawn. When Cliffs name came up, it was Sis who said they had the deal not to out him up. Happy to see that Sis will stick to a deal.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
"<MG>Jackson".

LOL, love it!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
“Blessed be the fruit...”.
Hmmm.... makes me think of—-watermelon! LOL

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Egbok,,Calimom3,,,,bahahaaaa that's perfect...thanks for the laugh
<MG>jackson,,blessed be the watermelon,,,bahahaha

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If I had to watch it, I want everybody else to watch it.

Link