TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Outside The House: Archive through July 20, 2019 users admin

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Here is Julie's extended interview with David, Ovi and Kemi:
https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/
UswBesApEbXptn9Tz1Xt7s8B6_fEjOa2/julie-chen-moonves-interviews-first-three-houseguests-evicted-from-bb21/

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thank you Tresbien.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Tres!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks. Amazing how many think Jackson and Holly are their allies.

This confirms that I wish David went back in, with the caveat that he was too close to Kat, who would have betrayed him, as she is betraying Cliff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 @VOMinorities
· 12h
David low key roasts Jack’s chicken and cooking 😂Kemi finally comes off the great way we saw her on the feeds. Kemi said Bella lies to herself and believes it 😂. I wish they showed us more of this Kemi in the episodes . Ovi reveals to Kemi & David he had the power #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·8h
Julie to kemi “you’re a super fan.....(implies yes)?”
Kemi “I started watching last year”.
(Ovi’s & David’s expressions)
Oops..... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Replying to
@girlsmeg
7:07 David was asked who was most difficult to live with besides Jackson.

David: Kemi. I couldn't figure out her angle on the house. She didn't have a lot of fans in the house. I gave it a chance. A lot of the reads from the house were true.

David on Kemi cont'd: She walked around the house as if she was a little bit bigger than the house. There's really one annoying thing. She'd whisper all the time. I felt like if I tried to get along with her it would hurt my game.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino's phone interviews with David, Ovi and Kemi: https://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-21-camp-comeback-exit-interviews/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
52m
Rob told David he thinks he'd be very pleased to see how much support he has outside of the house. 😬

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 36m
Rob's finishing up the interview & telling Kemi he thinks she'll be happy to see all the support she has & people didn't like how she was treated.

Kemi: Thank you. Umm..can we just rewind a little bit? So Christie dated Tommy's aunt? Is that what it was? 🤣🤣🤣

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.globaltv.com/shows/big-brother/articles/camp-comeback-sounds-off/

Carrly

09-28-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
I saw a woman on a commercial for beauty products who looked just like Jamie from Season One of Big Brother! Jamie Kern Lima. Apparently she is a cosmetics mogul now. I remember that she was a beauty queen, quite pretty and very innocent.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
That is Jamie from BB, and her It cosmetics company is worth billions. It's ironic that viewers complained about her always wearing lip gloss on her season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross @DaltonRoss
·3h
I asked all 3 of the evicted #BB21 houseguests if they thought there was racism in the house. Some very interesting responses.
Ovi: (link: http://bit.ly/OviBB) bit.ly/OviBB
Kemi: (link: http://bit.ly/KemiBB) bit.ly/KemiBB
David: (link: http://bit.ly/DavidBB) bit.ly/DavidBB

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is interesting that the interviewers really want these first evicted to declare racism and bullying a see but more than the are willing to say.

Will be interesting to see how they feel down the line if they have time to go back on feeds and head Jack and Jackson.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
We need to remember that we have seen much more than we have.

I follow Kemi's twitter and people are posting numerous examples of what was said about her which she will soon be seeing for the first time.

Will be interesting to see her reaction then.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, the interviews come before the have processed and caught up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From Ovi's interview.

quote:

We just talked about how hard sometimes it might’ve been to bond with some of these people, or how they wouldn’t allow us or give us a chance to bond in certain ways. I know David specifically felt that, because he came in day 15, that some of those bonds were already made. We felt that might be attributed to us having different backgrounds. Not just maybe the color of our skin, but also the way we grew up and things like that.

What does he mean that David came in day 15? Didn't he go into the house the same day as the rest of them? Or was he a last minute replacement?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Never mind. I forgot that he was out of the house for a week before they started camp comeback.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But it is interesting that David considers Kemi to be hardest to deal with..

But in one site one person in comments immediately jumped to label David as "one of those black men who hates black women", so basically Kemi cannot be criticized ..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From Kemi's Twitter feed.

I feel so bad for her. Class act asking her supporters not to do the same in her defense.

Link

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, I hope she can get Lots of support through all this. 💜💜💜

And perspective from BB VETERANS too.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Not much but a teensy bit of post show info:
https://bigbrothernetwork.com/allison-grodner-interview-big-brother-21-week-4/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Kemi even more, what a great post!

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Carrly - Jamie's cosmetics line "It Cosmetics" is very popular on QVC. She used to appear on there pretty often but lately she sends a representative. Every time I see her, I think of the plaster face masks they made in the house, with straws in their noses to breath through. LOL