TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
Kat says she thinks there are things she does that affect more than her...but you aren't even interested in it (I think she's talking about production and dr sessions)
fish feeds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.....
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
seems Hypersensitive Skippy is on duty tonight 😏

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
xenobriotic 💣 @xenobrioticBB
·
4h
After Jack pitched some plan, everyone went silent.
Then they all admitted they weren't listening to him.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What is wrong with these people!!!! Bella says no to condoms, Analyse and Holly are both worried about getting their periods.
🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·
4m
Jackson on condoms - The box has 36 and there's like 9 left. I haven't worn a condom since the Bush administration.

Bella - I don't use condoms.
Jackson - I know. Nick made that very clear.

#BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
3h
Christie: I believe in law of attraction and if you think it and worry it, you bring it to fruition. If you don't worry, it works out for you.

Oh.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
Jackson- I wish I had the energy to work out. It would make me so (e) happy but it's okay
Holly- 4 more days

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
10m
Cliff “I’ll be disappointed if the next HOH is the wall comp and I cant compete.”

HA!!!
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
30m
Christie- I would much rather go to the end with someone like you than someone like Jack and Sis or Holly and Michie. I wouldnt make it past Final 5. Nicole- If you are not going to make it past Final 5, I wouldnt make it past Final 7 #BB21

Christie to Nicole- If I won HoH, I would like to backdoor one of the guys. Say it was an endurance type thing, and I was up there with Kat or you, I would throw it to assure that someone was able to take a shot at the guys #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief he is breaking up with her, LMAO... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·6m
#BB21
Jackson & Holly are talking about her worries about feeds.
Holly-I just worry about feeds stuff.
Jackson- I know but it's day 32. There's 67 more days. I know it's a tough decision so I"m making it for you.
cams cut

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
5m
Jackson's breakup #2: "it's Day 32 [*33], there's 67 days til feeds are no longer a thing, I know it's a tough decision for you to make so I'm just trying to help you out and make it for you"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
On Jackson possibly sneaking food in the shower.... Jenn @JennEllensBB
· 1h
There’s lots of crinkling sounds coming from shower stall as Jackson is finished with his shower. He’s dressed and now running water again and crouched down where you can’t see him. Feeds keep cutting and we missed him leaving the shower. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 6m
#BB21
Cams back
Holly says she's kicking herself bc she's worried and you're taking it harder than that.
Jackson-I'm not though. I'm not upset about it.
Holly sighs and eye rolls.
Jackson-I'm not sitting here being dramatic. I'm just trying to help you out.

Holly-You're not helping me out.
Jackson-It might not be ideal to hear but it's a decision you're going back and forth about. He says she's lying if she says she's not.
Holly-You're annoying
Jackson-I'm right

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 6m
J: "I'll just pull the plug for you, it's not a big deal, why are you getting so annoyed?"
H: "just be smarter about time & place, that's the only thing I was ever going back & forth about"
J: "I hate to break it to you but there's no time or place w/o a cam or mic on us"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21
Holly - I don't think I buy that
Jackson- what is there to buy
Holly - I don't know
Jackson- I'm not selling anything
Holly - I think it sounds like BS

Jackson- What sounds like BS is you want to initiate things and then you're going to regret it the next day.
Holly-hey
Jackson- you go back and forth. I get it. It's tough
Holly - this is new territory for me
Jackson- It's new territory for me too.

·
5m
Jackson: "I'm just saying I'm not taking things personally"
Holly: "well I am"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
3m
#BB21
Jackson- It's not a big deal. Why are you getting so annoyed with me?
Holly- Because that's annoying
Jackson- I'm trying to have a mature conversation with you and you keep going back and forth.
Holly - so you're solution is just bye
Jackson says to enlighten him what are the other choices
Holly says to be smarter about the time and place
Jackson says there are cameras everywhere. That's not a good option

·
2m
Kat took it better, and thus made it easier for him..
I'm kinda hoping Holly makes him squirm..

he's probably just pleased he achieved his stated goal of getting two different girls in there

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB21
Christie tells Nick that everyone associated with Bella goes down. First Kemi and then Nicole and she doesn't want him to be next.
Nick says he gets it.

#BB21
Bella comes in and says she's not trying to eavesdrop she was just called to dr and wants to put on makeup.

#BB21
Nick tells Christie that whatever happens to him don't trust Jack. He says no one else will take a shot at Jack and he'll make it to the end.
Nick says he just wants to make sure if she does this she may regret it and she may go home next week.

#BB21
Christie - I need the rest of the night,
Nick says they won't beat him (jack) at the end.
Christie mentions Bella talks a lot of sh*t
Nick says if Michie wins next week he can put her right up.
Christie says Jack has never gone against her and Bella has.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
7m
Holly is just concerned about 'time and place' - she implies the HoH shower is a safe place - Jackson said there were still cameras in the area...... So in essence Jackson is saying if she doesn't want to have sex anymore in the house they can just stop the relationship #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
Nick asks if she would take a shot at Jack next week.
Christie says she would throw it to someone who would
Nick says he would have too?
Christie says not you someone else.
He says if she goes home next week it's on her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
35s
So Jackson left things with Holly that she needs to make a decision. I give it another week or less.... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB21 Cliff and Jess watching Jackson go to DR..
C: he is an arrogant guy.. Young and arrogant.
J: and agressive.
C: I know, he's going to over play his game and burn out.
J: he keeps saying he thrives on being uncomfortable. Is this good for us?
C: that's macho talk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sheriff Brent C. Moonves
@Brass_Tackz
·
4h
I'm tired of Christie and her crew saying so and so owes them. This is Big Brother, nobody owes you shit! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1m
seems like Jackson took himself down, Christie did not use her power, and Cliff put up Bella as renom

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just came here to find out, since folks on Twitter are ripping Cliff apart for squandering his HOH. I agree. He will be back on the block very soon with this move.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If the 6 win next HOH he would have been up there if he didn't make this move.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
1h
Cliff is in a much worse position now...
He didn't flush the power.
He didn't get any of the 6 out.
He doesn't have Bella as a shield.
He won 2 comps back to back & is now seen as a threat.
He put both Jacks up and they will both come for him 100%

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.03pm... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
2h
Cliff to Nella: I'm sorry guys. Ya'll know what I wanted this week.
Nick: It's good Cliff. It wasn't your fault. I did it to myself again. #bb21

Nick tells Bella he's not going to talk to anyone, but Sam. He knew Sis was mad at him today when he woke up.