TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 18: Archive through July 18, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Down side, I think we are going to hear a lot from Jessica this week. A lot.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cliff talks too loud. Jack was @ storage room door...hmm.

I can see a Jack/Sis nom because Sis called Cliff a liar for about 30 minutes earlier. I guess Chris went to Sis & Jack & told them they were Cliff's main targets and he said he made a list and did not say them as No. 1. Chris tried to backpedal. However, Sis would not stop and kept telling him to admit what he said. I have a feeling Chris may have exaggerated. Also, Chris was furious because he had Her/Tommy as a 'couple/pair.'

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The bad thing is that Jessica is close to Kat and tells her everything and Kat is a mole for the others.

I hope he puts up a strong couple. He said, "Don't tell me I can't do something (Jack??)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
yuck! I am ok with Cliff winning HOH but really don't care to see or hear from Jess & there is no chance that she will go up. He'll prob put up Christie (she put him up) & I don't know who else.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh no!!! I totally forgot about BB, have been on the phone..

I fear he will just be a puppet for Jackson and Jack ...

I am still on the phone so I brought feeds back but muted.

Who is happy in there?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jess telling Nicole that Cliff just told me anyone who has been on the block doesnt have to worry

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Chris has the Diamond Veto Power, so I hope Cliff doesn't get too cocky because she can Veto herself & name the replacement. Even if Jack is up there, she can use it.

If that happens, please let her put Jess up and not Nicole...or maybe if we are lucky she'll put Bella, Nick or Sam up.

Kat may go far in this game because she is in good with both sides and no one on Cliff's side realizes she tells the others things.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole just looked gleeful at something Kat told her and Jessica.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Tommy believed Cliff when he said he would put up Kat & Jess before HOH.

Jack freaking. Tommy will be tres surprised.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy telling Jack and Christy that before the comp Cliff told him his strategy is to let the big groups go against each other and he will slide through the cracks. . that he said he would put up Kat and Jess.

That was before he won.. So we'll see

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Who is happy in there?

Seamonkey, Kat, Jess & Nicole - Cliff told them they are safe.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
But Christie has to win the regular veto before she can use the full benefits of the diamond POV.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover, Cliff was lying to Tommy. He never intended to put Kat & Jess up. I love that Tommy is telling all his peeps this.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yah Cricket... that one doesnt pass the laugh test, does it?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jmm .. if Jack wins the POV Christy can use her power and then he can re-nom 2 people

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Really, Jmm? I never heard that. I thought her power was the Veto. Wow. That makes it different.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Her power is the ability to turn the golden veto into the diamond veto. But the veto winner will have the power, not Christie (unless she is the veto holder).

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover, Chris was telling people that but the DR made her correct it. On tonight's show she was shown telling Nick about her Diamond Power of Veto. She said she can remove 1 person & SHE, not the HOH gets to pick the replacement.

She can also use it on others, right? To save them?

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Bon, yes. That's why I said for "her" to use the full benefits she'd have to hold the veto.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Okay, Jmm, say Jack is up and Chris wants to save him, does she then give him her power and he takes himself off and chooses who goes on the block?

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    

quote:

From Ark in the show thread...

The exact wording of the panic power:

You now have to power to turn the golden power of veto into the diamond power of veto. This means that if you activate the panic power the diamond veto will allow the veto holder to not only remove someone from the chopping block but they will be able to name the replacement nominee taking that responsibility away from the HOH. This power can only be used once and is good for the next 4 veto meetings.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jack doesn't like the game anymore. Boo Hoo. Ah, Jackie
"I hate this game" . You were loving it for the past 3 weeks. And especially when you made that one house rule.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Doesn't Jack also have a power?

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Cricket, no she would activate it and the veto holder decides if/who would come down and who replacement would be.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Jack's power is he can force a redraw of veto players.