TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 18: Archive through July 18, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Bzbee. I guess that makes sense. Too bad the other side doesn't realize they need to band together to be a force.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Chris just gave up the six person alliance. Will Nicole pick up on that or not? Glad she now knows not to mention going after the Jacks in her speech.

Will she tell Sam?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole makes a quick pitch to Kat. Says she is never a target. Kat asks if she talked to anyone else. She says Christie.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am sending up a silent prayer that Nicole does not name her target ! That will turn the vote around in an heartbeat.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I have been thinking that exact thing Missy! I'm thinking Nicole learned her lesson on that though at least while she's trying to stay.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Wait, who is Nicole's target?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Let's see how Jackson handles Kat when she comes to him about Nicole campaigning to her. He doesn't want her to know because she will tell everyone.

I don't think Nicole will name a target now after the names Chris gave her. Both Jacks were on that list.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Julieboo, Nicole's target last night was the two Jacks. I'm thinking she won't be saying that tonight.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I was so glad Christy gave Nicole those names because I thought the same thing, Nicole isn't going to name people who are potential votes.

And Christy made Nicole understand that she needs the 2 Jacks and wasn't sure about Kat and Jess as votes for her (at least I hope Nicole caught that, Nicole may think Kat and Sam are voting for her to stay).

ETA: I just want to get to the voting process right now, I'm actually nervous something wrong will be said and the whole thing will crash down.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow just catching up on BB.... sorry but Bella is a hateful 2 face bully!... so hope Nicole stays and sends her packing to camp ugh

Bzbee

04-26-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bzbee a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Nicole does not share her progress with Sam. I Think she told him her targets were the Jacks last night. I will go back and check. He comes off so brotherly and then shares with Bella and Nick.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
What I heard of the Nicole/Sam conversation was her saying she'd wanted to align with Sam, Nick and Bella and go after the Jacks. She said if she comes back in (she thinks she will have to win Camp Comeback) she wants to stir up stuff because she will be on borrowed time. I hope once she stays she'll think long game and make a good to move ahead.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Sam reporting it all to Nick and Bella was making me sick however he did say nice things about Nicole.

I always picture Sam's wife at home thinking, nooooo Sam, get away from Nick and Bella!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Didn't she tell Sam that she pinkysweared with Kemi to go after the Jacks?

If so, that line is going to come back and bite her in the butt.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
When Nicole ascertains who voted for her to stay (Bella sure won't be voting for Nicole to stay), I'm sure Nicole's strategy will change.

Bzbee

04-26-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bzbee a private message Print Post    
Hope the info comes out after the vote

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Doesn't BB usually announce endurance to encourage people to sign up for the feeds? Makes me think it's not that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I remember they screwed up (I think it was last year) and forgot to tell the affiliates about the endurance comp. The salespeople were really pissed off. I think Reality4Vegas tweeted about it.

So, who knows? They might have screwed up again.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Holly is filling in Kat and telling her to still vote to keep Cliff even though the 6 are voting to keep Nicole so Nick won't suspect that Kat is with them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm having a feeling the hgs will be asked to vote for who they want back at the same time they give their vote to evict.

And this will ensure a wide variety of votes if they haven't thought of this scenario already.

And I bet Jackson will have roid rage when he finds hair dye on the big table.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
But then Nicole won't get to vote for the Camp Comeback person if that's how they do it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hmm... Good point. Maybe after they say goodbye to Cliff, they call Nicole to go in and vote. Or, maybe she only gets to vote if there is a tie. Which would be cruel, because they will all pick on her for that.

I was thinking this because Julie said they had to play a social game.

Maybe, after Cliff leaves, they go and vote, but aren't allowed to talk to each other.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think it will be a vote.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't believe it will be by vote either. It'll be a comp win.