TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 18: Archive through July 18, 2019 users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
He's crying because he has to sleep downstairs now. LOL

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
I don't think he means "within the rules", I think he means "Within the law". Maybe a party in his real life will make his life difficult (Think custody) if he talks about a certain thing.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Is Cliff thinking he gets to take the owl home with him?
He looks so goofy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is ridiculous carrying that stupid owl around.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think it has something to do with his ex-gf... and she hasnt signed a release, so he cant talk about her.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sis said Jack is upset about his ex. (apparently he still loves her).. and we know he didn’t get releases from anyone, so maybe he meant he can’t talk about her while he’s in the house?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Wow, the feeds are boring. I hope David doesn't win the comeback if he's just going to lay in bed with Kat and have a showmance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That would suck if David came in just to canoodle with Kat.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I woke up this morning (4:30 my time, so 1:30 bb time) and I caught the tail end of Sam and Nicole talking. I have no clue what it was about, but it sounded like Sam wanted her to stay and was going to help her get to stay. He even told her what to say for her eviction speech. I think he said they could have an alliance together. Not sure, i had just woken up. They were hugging at the end. It took place on the kitchen sofa. They even came up with a story if anyone (assuming the hoh camera) saw them talking.

No idea what brought this on or what is was really all about. Hoping someone has some more info.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Grooch during that talk Nicole also told Sam that she "pinky promised" her that if she stayed and won HOH she would put up Jack and Jackson. Why or why would Kemi insist on Nicole ruining her own game for Kemi to get her revenge when Kemi would no longer be in the game. You can bet your bottom dollar if one of the six win HOH Sam is going to let them know this convo and put the target squarely on Nicole.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Can no one in that house keep their fricken mouth shut?!?

Lmammon

08-25-2010

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lmammon a private message Print Post    
Bella is evil!!! What a b-word. I have no idea how Nicole didn’t get up and slap the crap out of her. It would be worth it getting evicted.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Amen. I knew Bella would be trouble from her bio. She said she likes to spend other peoples $.
No moral character.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
These girls giving all their assets away to the boys. Sis must feel great he is crying over his old GF.
For 3 years, we hear all about Women Power and have these marches for Women. Then, these bozos act like s....s.
That is not women power.
Young people today are a scary breed.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Poor Nicole. She gets bad advice from everyone due to them pushing their own agenda ( and lack of general knowledge). 6 shooters want to keep her to go after Nick and Bella. Sam wants to keep her to go after Jack and Jackson. But, Sam thinks that Christie and Tommy are really on his side. Tommy is the biggest cheerleader of getting Sam out for fear he can win the entire game.
His good advice was if she campaigns to Chris and Tommy just say Cliff is bad for your game and I am good for your game. That is good advice. That is exactly what they want to hear. Even if they think she is working for them and she is not.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I say poor Nicole but as of last night, after her talk with Sam, she is in a god mood, good place. She has a go for it attitude.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Glad the editing finally showed the real happenings in the house. But Tommy getting a good edit like only he noticed the mob mentality in the HOH, while jumping around like a middle school cheerleader.
Not so accurate. Casual viewers getting a glimpse at last.

Who knew brussel sprouts were so scary?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think those power comps took to much time away from showing what was going on in the house.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It would never happen but a secret alliance between Sam and Nicole would be cool. But neither has any power to execute any significant plan. Too bad.
Yesterday I heard two genuine conversations. Sis and Ovi, upstairs playing checkers and Nicole and Sam, late last night early morning.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Has anyone (Sam or Tommy) told Nicole not to mention the two Jacks in her speech tonight? Tommy should have told her she's staying but not to say a word to anyone.

Someone was talking about letting Jess know (Jackson?) So hope he doesn't because if she finds out it will be all over the house right away. Jess doesn't seem to like Nicole. I wonder why?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Heh, heh, there was a tweet from Kaitlyn after last night's show that said Bella's acting up during the completion caused her (Kaitlyn) to get less air time. Guessing she's not a fan of Bella.

Mssyb, don't think Sam is the person for Nicole to partner with. He is the "Who Flipped" of this season. He never really knows what's going on until eviction night.

He doesn't realize he, Nick and Bella are the next targets. What are these people doing when the group of six are always meeting up?

Bzbee

04-26-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bzbee a private message Print Post    
Jess doesn't seem to like Nicole. I wonder why?

Perhaps because Nicole was on Kimi's side against Jess for eviction last week

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole about to pitch to Christie why she should keep her.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
For once, Christie not directly spilling the beans. She is telling Nicole she has been working working to change people's minds and will do so up to the vote. She believes her. Wants it to work in her favor.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie will come out the hero in this!
Nicole asks if there is anyone else I can talk to ?
Chris gives an order: Tommy, Jack , Sis,Michie ,Holly.