TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 10 -- POV Comp and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 10 -- POV Comp and Ceremony users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 17, 2019Scubalass25 07-17-19  6:22 pm
Archive through July 17, 2019Dipo25 07-17-19  6:41 pm
Archive through July 17, 2019Seamonkey25 07-17-19  6:59 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
on the show, Kat used her veto on Jessica, and Nick put up Nicole in her place #bykta
(after Kat had hilariously worn the veto for two days, day and night lol)

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
57s
on the show, Bella Diary saying the 9 just have to vote out Nicole and all will be well

spoiler: current plan is to blindside Bella & Nick by voting out Cliff

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jessica saying Nicole 'deserves it' ....not nice. Please let Jessica be blindsided tomorrow. Who does she think she is? She could have gone home this week and no one would notice.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn Herman @kaitcoaching
·
50m
Maybe if Bella didn’t cause so much drama I would’ve had more air time this episode...... lol

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
That whole drama bashing Nicole was hard to watch, but I'm glad CBS is showing more of the reality of the House.

I wish there could be some kind of activity or comp where the players could find out who is and isn't popular right now - they could pool the feedsters, or use the Joker's poll.

http://http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php/

Maybe the comp could be to guess the ranking the top ten HG. Talk about creating drama. But I know it would never happen - I guess BB would worry about influencing gameplay too much and causing all the players to tone down and become boring.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately for us, Jess has a free ride for a while.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Looks like the show is giving Bella the edit she has earned. I bet her mother is apppalled.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They need to go harder on the Jacks, too...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I hope when Nick finds out the truth he feels like a piece of poop. I hope he's so embarrassed that he believed the likes of Bella. She is not someone I would ever speak to again. I don't know if I've ever felt so disgusted. I agree her mother must be appalled I know I would. Sex on TV and acting like she does, what an embarrassment to her family.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Too bad they didn’t show Nick telling Nicole he would need a 3rd person with him if/when he ever had a conversation with her! At least they showed Jackson drinking from the container... they should have shown all the time he talks about the need to ration the food, then they could show him sneaking food and how he eats ALL THE TIME! One of their funny counters and sound effects would be perfect...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I'm just done with the dirty play. It just isn't necessary. I get they lie, that's part of the game, but the gang bullying is not something I enjoy. I think I'm out. I will check in to see if it changes, but if this is how it's going to be I just can't. Hate is not something that entertains me.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching before the veto comp started (I knew Kat was winner). Was sickened by the treatment of Nicole, I absolutely despise this group - worst ever & I've been watching faithfully since season 1. Vote Nicole for America's Favorite Houseguest everyone, she's certainly earning it. They better amp up their portrayals of the Jacks starting tonight. When those two eventually meet Julie (soon I hope!) I hope there's 'golf claps' when they exit the house. And I hope Julie is an Ice Queen towards them as well. (did I spell Julie right?? har har)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn Herman @kaitcoaching
·13h
Sorry guys! I did plenty of diary room stuff and had a nice big reaction when I said hello to the houseguests. They had to edit that out to show the drama with the actual houseguests. It was still a fun experience! Xo

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole was treated rudely but she is a terrible big brother player.

This whole group is disappointing. Had some good for David, but sprawling in bed with Kat, ugh.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol. I wonder if he will end up with a rash soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If it is scabies, everyone will get them. Unlikely.

That one night Christie and Tommy each slept with one of the members of a couple..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: