TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 9 -- Nominations and Whackativity: Archive through July 14, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we shall see possible fallout from the HOH win, the whacky contest with roaches and the nominations.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
42m
So tonight we get to see Christie "radiate love" over the cockroaches before she kills them to win this stupid Whacktivity comp. #bb21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
. Cannot wait!

Manifesting it, even now...

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Hi all. Anyone having problems with CBS? Just as it started here it froze and now it says there’s an outage and won’t be back up until after 9:00. All other stations are ok. TIA

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... totally forgot... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·6m
#BB21
(show)
Previously - Before the live eviction Kemi revealed some secrets of her own. But even with a hinky vote from Michie the house was set on sending Kemi to camp comeback. With the HOH back up for grabs. Nick scored big.

#BB21
(show)
After live show Nick and Bella hug
Nick in dr - Kemi you said I would be the next to go but you woke up the beast. You can have fun in camp comeback and you won't be coming back into the game.

#BB21
Bella in dr - I am like shaking right now. What possessed Kemi to just shout out me and Nick like that.
Jack in dr - Nick and bella were on the outs with grateful but with Nick winning HOH we're grateful strong for one more week.

#BB21
(show)
Jess in DR - it feels amazing to have a 10-1 vote. She's worried she may go on the block again with Nick winning HOH.
Kemi in DR - she called out Nick and Bella to shake things up. She says she's not out of the game yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Cliff - did you cast that vote
Nicole - Hand to God I didn't do it. But I feel like it's going to be pinned on me.
Cliff - there's a lot more strategy going on than we're hearing about.
Nicole in dr - because of that one rogue vote she's not feeling safe

#BB21
(show)
Nicole in dr - She has a sinking suspicion I'm going to be seated on that block. One rogue vote. I want to know who that person is
Nicole - I think it's going to be me and Jess
Cliff - so then we just need to make sure you're just little innocent Nicole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1m
#BB21
(show)
Jackson mentions the rogue vote
Nicole - it wasn't me and I getting a vibe that it's being pinned on me.
Jackson - I don't know

#BB21
(show)
Jackson in dr - I cast this rogue vote to to pin on either Nick and Bella to stir the pot and make things interesting. But also because I don't really trust them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·31s
#BB21
(show)
Jackson in dr - but now that Nick won HOH I need to find a new way to cover my tracks.
Nick - yo, we safe for another week.
Jackson - what are you thinking?
Nick - I don't know
Jackson - Nicole was that flip vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21
(show)
Jackson - Nicole just came up to me and she goes I just don't like this. I just feel like I'm next.
Nick - that's what she said?
Jackson - yah. Which is exactly what someone would say if we thought she was voting with the house and got busted at the very end

#BB21
(show)
Nick - who else would have done it?
Jackson - I don't know.
Nick- I was thinking about putting up Cliff and Jess and then having Nicole as an option but now I might put her up.

#BB21
(show)
Nick in Dr - Michie is so adamant that Nicole is the rogue vote. I'm going to have to keep an eye on her because the only people I'm loyal to are grateful plus Sam.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
52s
#BB21
(show)
Sam, Nicole, Bella
Bella - If you had actual ammunition wouldn't you have said more than everyone knows what's going on.. Nick and Bella. Like you didn't say anythimg

#BB21
(show)
Bella in dr - I feel like I've been nothing but a friend to Kemi. To just desperately throw around everyone's name like that. I'm disappointed because we could have been friends.

#BB21
Kemi gets called to the diary room.
Bella - that didn't make sense Kem
Kemi - It didn't
Bella - yah I was you're only friend in this game. Are you dumb? come on girl.
Kemi - you think you can go around making hundreds of alliances and no one is..
Bella - this is the game

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Kemi - everyone knows the kind of game that you're playing
Bella and Kemi talking over each other.
Bella - i'm the only one that knows about your personal problems anyways because i'm you're friend
Kemi turns back and says you don't need to follow me bella

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
33s
Christie says the production kept telling her to not be too rough - said she was killing roaches. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m
#BB21
(show)
Kemi and Bella are face to face.
Bella - I'm not following you I'm going to the kitchen
Kemi - stop
Bella - You don't need to stand this close to me.
Kemi steps back.
Bella - Goodbye.
Bella puts her hand on Kemi's says don't touch me and moves her arm.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·2m
Nick Diary: "so there's a bunch of cockroaches in there, from Madagascar"

...does he think they flew in for a guest appearance 🤣

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
2m
We were told it was a 30 minute time limit- some HGs claim they ran out of time - we only know Christie's time..... I wonder if everyone else ran out of time #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
·
2m
Can't spell "Julie" but has a name like "Analyse". #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
#BB21
(show)
Jack - We're good
Jackson - No I know. Poor Nicole.
Jackson smiles - I voted to evict Jess
Jack - oh you sick b(e).
They fist bump.
Jack - you are so good
Jackson - you can't tell anyone
. You cannot (e) tell Christie.

#BB21
(show)
Holly, Jackson, Nicole
Nicole - Hello friends. I hope I'm not interrupting.
Holly and Jackson - no you're not. what's up?
Nicole - I can't wrap my head around this stupid one vote. It's not big deal. But it just irritates me because it wasn't me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·56s
#BB21
(show)
Jackson - yah
holly - this point everyone is kind of just thinking it's a rogue vote and it doesn't really mean anything
Jackson - it would just suck if it got pinned on you.
jackson in dr - nicole this sucks. I don't want to lie to you but this is a game.

·
1m
Panic Power - Diamond Power of Veto - Christie can change one nomination - available for the next 4 POVs #bb21

· 26s
#BB21
(show)
jackson in dr - anything we can do to keep our a$$es out of those two seats i'm going to do it.
Nicole says she knows it's being pinned on her but what's the point.
Jackson says I couldn't tell ya.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m #BB21 (show)
bella, nick, sis, holly, sam, jackson
sis - i'm so happy for you. I know you wanted a letter
Nick - i'm so happy we're all safe. I don't know who I'm going to put up. It's between three people. Jess,Cliff and Nicole

#BB21
(show)
Nick - i think Nicole is honest I don't think she was the vote
Jackson - you saw Nicole look at Kemi and smile.
Bella - she didn't smile smile but she definitely looked at Kemi.

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·1m
Christie oversold her power.

It isn't a Diamond Power of Veto that she won. Christie's Panic Power can "upgrade" anyone's Golden Veto to Diamond status so that HG (PoV holder) can remove one Nom *and* be the one to name the renom. Not necessarily her, unless she won Veto. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Jackson - she came up to me right after in the kitchen
Nick - she's definitely nervous
bella - you've thought about this.
Jackson says she's done some things that make him nervous. He says he thinks its her or Cliff. He thinks she did or knows who did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
19s
#BB21
(show)
Nick - i'm leaning heavily towards putting nicole up.
Jackson and Holly leave
Bella - I think Michie might have done it
Nick says he does too because he keep bringing it up and trying to say it's nicole.
Nick in dr - i'm starting to feel it could have been michie

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
#BB21
(show)
Nick in dr - this is my hoh and I have to do what's best for my game and I don't think putting up Nicole is the best for my game.

·
42s
Kat got a nice little edit there. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Nick - you weren't worried were you?
Nicole says she was
Nick says it wouldn't be her because she's not dumb. he thinks someone is trying to pin it on her. He says he won't say who it is.
Nicole says she trust him
Nick says don't worry you're not going up.
They hug

·
57s
They re-ordered the Uniform for Kemi... she got it before the Whacktivity. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·50s #BB21 (show)
Panic Whacktivity
Sis, Christie, Jess, Nick are playing
Sis is first
They have to find a hidden message underneath thousands of madagascar hissing cockroaches
and then solve the symbol carvings and spell the message on a board.
fastest time wins.

#BB21
(Show)
Sis gets it wrong on the first try. She spelled Julie as Juily.
She realizes it, corrects it twice, but isn't right. that's all we see.

·
1m
Christie's power is not an extra POV - she can upgrade one of the next 4 POV's to a Diamond. The POV winner will pick the replacement - not Christie (unless she is the POV winner) - so this week if used - Kat would name the Re-nom. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
1m
And now for the 'shoot the messenger' portion of the episode. #bb21

·52s
#BB21
(show)
Jess is next. We see her put up a few letter tiles
Nick is next. We see him put up a few letter tiles.
Christie is next. She gets it right on the first try.

#BB21
(show) They show us Christie won with a winning time 7:41

#BB21
(show)
Christie in dr - says the power of manifestation is real.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
2m
'They're coming after you'
*nominates other people instead*

The abrupt jump from one segment to the next makes this make even LESS sense than it did on feeds. #bb21

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Hope it's true~Nick's eyes are opening to his situation and puts up Jack. Would be epic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Christie tells Tommy she won. They celebrate. She begins to tell him but Jacks walks in.
Jacks starts talking about ovi's power and his power. Tommy is happy jack shared that with him. Christie tells jack she doesn't have it.