TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 13: Archive through July 13, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Keldogg and Tresbien!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cliff was talking to the live feeders in the boatroom and Christie and later Jackson listened in.Cliff gave up that he was working with Ovi and Nicole. That's what really started it I think. Apparently the eight thought the others were just sitting around waiting to be voted out. They got very indignant when they realized the ones they thought not good enough to play with were playing their own game.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cina. First nicole was talking to Bella. With kat there. Then nick, sam and tommy came in with all of them talking to her. Eventually it was nick and nicole talking telling their truths. But all were sitting of the floor while Nicole was on the bed. It was a very awkward conversation with Nick getting hot at times. Yet admitting that him and Bella have been snakes to their side while Nicole stuck to the truth and apologizing for misinterpretations of her actions

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kel. I've actually had real life interrupting my BB time. Damn it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Cinapoo, I think the main reason Bella & Nick are bullying Nicole is to break her and divert attention from the truths she spilled.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I find it ironic that Nick defends Bella based on her age yet is being intimate with her on TV.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cliff has not stuck up for Nicole once. He even said he needed to separate from her, cause she was implicating him. Way to stand by your allies there Cliff.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why do we have bunnies now? Are they doing POV? This will be awkward.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
No, Cliff hasn't stuck up for Nicole and he knows damned well that he's the one who screwed up. Cliff was never high on my list but he's right near the bottom now.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I do think its veto, so it's probably going to be awhile.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think it turned out better that nobody told Nick to stand down... this way he won’t know WHO actually turned on him/Bella...

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I so hope Cliff goes home this week. I did not like him with the whole Orwell thing and Cliff notes (just trying to get America's Favorite Player) and now that he did this to Nicole and we know He was at fault for being overheard...want him gone.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am so glad that Nicole finally said, ir doesn't really matter now ( not in those words !!!). It's Bella. She makes up lies, twists and flips it and everyone has had an issue with her. They are not going to say it to you, but they have.

Speak your truth.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The thing with Cliff is he's a fan of the show and knows that alot of fans have asked for years for players to talk to us. He did but he didn't listen to his wife when she told him to use his inside voice.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Although the meeting was great from a viewers point the veto is going to make after dark not happen

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Bubbles. I saw Cliff Notes as him pandering to the audience in hopes of winning AFP. Same with his carrying around a stuffed animal. He is a grown man. He just wanted air time during PopTV (is that still a thing)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cliff was one of my early favorites, but fell way down quickly.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Mamma. I agree

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Cliff was also one of my fav's & it didn't take long until I realized he wasn't playing a smart game.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, That is how I see it too. If he just talked to us and didn't carry Orwell around maybe I wouldn't feel this way. But that did it for me and even worse is he outed Nicole and Ovi with his loud talking. If he just talked about himself,his viewpoints etc but he is wrecking other people's game and now he blames Nicole?? So wrong!! I hope they can get enough to vote him out this week.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kat won the POV.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kat would probably pull Jess down out of the two, don't you think?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat told Jess she would for sure take Jess down.

With Kat being safe, it seems that Nicole will be rep nom.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
now we have to hope Christie, Jack, and Tommy can get Nicole enough votes

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Keldogg.. Jess and Kat celebrated in the storage room and yes.. She promised to save Jess.

Nicole talked to herself and hopes it will be ok.