TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 13: Archive through July 13, 2019 users admin

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I wish Nicole knew how strong she was to sit there and go through that strong-armed conversation and be talked down to.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oooh, Christie is pissed about Bella!!!!

She is telling Tommy and Jack that Bella was bullying Nicole, and that Nicole had the guts to call Bella out!

YES!!!

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Can someone please give a summary of why Nicole is being bullied? I don't get live feeds. Did I miss something? I didn't see anything on the show Thursday.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Oh. So Christie Jack and Sam seem to know Bella's been bullying and lying about it. Good.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh, Christie is now rallying that she is not going to take someone who is willing to take a shot at them. They believe Nicole about Bella being the liar and snake.

Christie is not voting out Nicole. Jack said I won't either.
She won't keep someone , Cliff, who has vocally said he will go against the couples.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie had a revelation in the DR that they need to keep Nicole to go after Bella and Nick.

LOL, oh the fractures are happening!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Storage room.. they see Bella is a young girl who is pissed that Nick didnt come down hard on Nicole. ..

They are not buying what Nick and Bella are dishing out

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
If CHristie wins POV she will take off Jess. But then they will tell Nicole that they believe her and will keep her .

Then turn Nicole loose on Bella. The forget that she has to win something first!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jack Tommy Chrissy want to have Cliff go home this wee, .. (if Chrissy wins pov, she takes Jess down) Cliff home.. then they want to go to Nicole and tell her We believe you. and they want to bring her into the group

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Even if this doesn't pan out...people are seeing the real Bella, and by association Nick, and I am here for it!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am here for Cliff going home. Last straw was him selling out Nicole so fast. GO HOME!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I only wish that someone in that room had stood up and said you're bullying Nicole right now.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cinapoo, I'd tell you but I'm still catching up myself

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I would have had more respect for Nick had he walked out and then stuck up for Nicole to the Jacksons and Bellas.. But nope

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christie started telling the story about whoever was staring ag her at finner then was in her toom. I missed who it was and what's it about because my feeds started reloading and then we got kittens. Grrr!!

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for at least answering Gusmonster. Appreciate it

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It was Kemi she was talking about.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
It was Kemi staring at Christie.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cinapoo, earlier Nick was interrogating Nicole about who she would put up if she won HOH. She wouldn't give him names, so he started saying names and asking her if that's who she put up. Nicole claimed later that he was "interrogating her", which he was, which through telephone became that she said he was bullying her.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Exactly Bon. But at least he was semi respectful during the conversation verses Bella. Who is in a rude awakening when she leaves the house. I really love Holly. I also have respect for Christie jack and tommy right now.

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Keldogg. Am I understanding that Cliff threw her under the bus somehow?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
And when Nicole went up to HOH Nick slammed the door in her face? That's the bit I missed.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes Every morning Cliff gets up and talks to his family and live feeders. He talks about the game and strategy, and was originally caught by Christie, who listened to his monologue, where he said that Nicole was part of his "Zing alliance", and who they were going after. The next day someone else (can't remember who), eavesdropped on his monologue and got more info. So yeah, Cliff threw her under the bus then.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes, Nick did, and he told her he did that to "protect" her, because there was a feeding frenzy of people inside his room that would have ripped her apart. He forgot to mention that he was the ringleader of that feeding frenzy.

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!