TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 13: Archive through July 13, 2019 users admin

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
LOL Keldogg

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Jess does not need to sell out her true friend Nicole this way. Disappointing.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Nick is downright scared of talking to the Nicole. He said he don't know, she might be a psychopath lol. Oh my goodness.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I'd be fine if Nicole goes to Camp Comeback, and BB comes out and tells the remaining HG's that they are all going home, and those in CC will be playing out the rest of the season.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
and he calls himself a Therapist

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yes Kel!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now Nick says that Nichole is a sociopath.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Now Nick says that Nichole is a sociopath.

He needs to look under his arm at night for the real sociopath.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jessica got houseguest choice, had promised Nicole she would pick her. She did not and now she is trying to justify it. Her and Cliff make me sick.

Do they both think they are going to survive by going along with the 8? They are so stupid.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I just realized that Nick is a therapist.

I wonder if he is truly certified and through what organization, because he is using his profession in a way that would violate the Code of Conduct for many organizations.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Don't worry, Jessica. They won't keep using you as a pawn, because you are next on the chopping block.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think he is a child advocate. He described one night what he did. He is recommended by the therapist to spend time with the child. Just making nice and playing with them, taking them to the park etc. I do not think he is liscenced or anything.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
your tune was sure different last week Jessica, just go away!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
You might be right Mama. Though last night Nick was telling Bella that Nicole was a sociopath and he would diagnose her as one.

And I think BB labels him as Therapist

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
A quick google search :

Nicholas S. Maccarone, LAC, Licensed Associate Counselor in private practice

By completing the requisite education and passing a licensing exam, one can become a licensed associate counsellor (LAC). A LAC, like Nicholas, works with patients who are suffering from mental, behavioural, and emotional problems and disorders. He encourages them to discuss their emotions and experiences for the purpose of improving their mental health and quality of life. Nicholas’s areas of competence include autism, anxiety, depression, behavioural difficulties, adjustment disorders, and trauma-related symptoms.

https://www.issuewire.com/nicholas-s-maccarone-lac-licensed-associate-counselor-in-private-practice-1632246097507547

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bon, that could be a problem for him if he cant even identify the right sociopath.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, that would be great to see the g8tful gone and just leave the CC to play out the rest of the season. Jessica and Cliff will be gone next after Nicole.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Missy. But he is young. cant have much experience under his belt. .. I would presume that he works under a practicing physician who has the abilities to diagnose such disorders. ..

I think He is overstepping his bounds by making such comments regardless of his qualifications. This is a game built on lies and for him to throw that out is so wrong

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Why does Jackson always have his hand in his pants?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Well, that could be a problem. A therapist should never give a diagnosis of a person without a complete examination, either through therapy/testing or through a forensic examination.

He really needs to stop saying that he would "diagnose" someone. That could be a problem for him.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Bonbon. Jack keeps his hands in his pants, because he's still 12 years old, I think... He's shown many examples of that, anyway. Lol just kidding. And euw

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Bon. I just know he said kids are referred to him by a therapist, and taken away from him sometimes without any notice.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jess and Kat are so out of the loop they r now blaming Nicole for everything instead of Bella

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I have a prediction that if Nick keeps acting the way he is he might loose his license

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh, he can act like an idiot all he wants, it's a game, that shouldn't affect that.

But using his professional status and saying he would "diagnose" someone could definitely be a problem.