TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 13: Archive through July 13, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
If you missed it Taran Armstrong (RHAP) as a great recap of last nights events.

https://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-21-saturday-july-13-morning-update/

It is kid of long but the feeds will be out for some time today for veto.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Carochar !! Exactly. Good description of the tag team of Christie and Tommy. Christie is always there first.
She and Tommy are playing an outstanding game from player point of view. The outliers cannot even picture them as a "real" part of the bigger alliance. Nicole even warns Tommy to be careful.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The worst ones for me, that I can not listen to are Christie, Jackson, and Tommy.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie told Jack, with Tommy present that she won the Diamond Power of Veto, Rename their alliance LOL lots of Love ( just the 3 of them).
Jack says if he won veto, he will take Cliff off.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
There are too many stupid alliances with stupid names. Just because 2 or 3 people agree to work together doesn't mean they have to give themselves a stupid name.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that link, Missy. When I woke up this morning I couldn’t figure out why I was reading that suddenly the plan changed and they’re trying to backdoor Nicole.

Now I get it, but being voted out with a pack of lies from a mob mentality turns my stomach.

Poor Nicole! The only one I like will probably be out this week and I get no enjoyment out of the rest of them, so its pointless to continue watching.

I did see that for the first and probably only time, social media is united in hatred of Gr8ful, calling them H8ful, which was their original suggestion until Christie changed it. She didn't want them to have “hate” in their name. I can’t wait for her to get out and see that.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The only thing I am looking forward to is this group cannibalizing itself...if we think they are nasty now against the underdogs, wait til they start stabbing each other in the back.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
these guys are worse than the friendship with Maggie

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The friendship owned who they were. This group is delirious about who they are.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
After the season is over and the real reality hits them on social media....well that gets me through the summer. Hope Bella's mother isn't watching.
Those helicopter mom blades are gonna hurt.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Stop playing with your nose rings. Who does that?
Who wants stuff in their nose.
eeww

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Do we know who is playing VETO?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I don't think they have picked yet.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Last night Gr8ful hit a new low. Hope today is the "punishment" veto and Christie, Tommy and Bella are all banned from speaking to anyone until eviction on Thursday.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I don't get why people have to be so hateful. Yes it is a game about winning $$$ but there is no need for being hateful. If Nicole is gone this week at least she won't have to be stressed out anymore. The prize money just isn't worth it...it isn't even that much and after they take out the taxes its even less. Not worth the stress or BS.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if the CC event will air live on Thursday ? It could be endurance which would continue on live feeds.....I just hope it’s soon . Surely before the next nominations for eviction.
To shake it up any special advantages should be able to be passes on.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Like the way you think, Hwest. Christie is truly the most verbal person I've ever seen. She can't finish a thought without spewing out the next.

How about, if Jackson is picked and gets a punishment, he can't go into the kitchen or storage room? Maybe slop will be introduced this week?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
They may not have slop until CC is over.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So far Jackson and christy picked

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kant is the other one

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kat not Kant

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Right now I am rooting for Sam, David, Nicole and Maybe Kemi (though I would rather David return) .. the rest of them can go sit in a hole until they learn to be nice.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Bonbon

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Oh geez Nick can't even talk to Nicole alone and has to have two people with him to hear her out. *sigh*

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Does he think he's Mike Pence?