TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Faves and Dislikes: Archive through July 05, 2019 users admin

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I went back to see if past threads from previous seasons were archived but they are gone. I think there used to be a thread where we said who we liked and disliked at the start, and then discussed later in the season if our impressions had changed. (A mod can change the thread title if there's a traditional title.)

It's harder than usual to come up with my faves and dislikes this year since I don't have the feeds, and after only 3 episodes & reading TVCH posters and stuff online I don't like anyone at all yet, and the TV show hasn't inspired me either. Usually I sorta like SOMEBODY right off the bat, even if that changes later.

I THINK I'll like Cliff. Preshow I THOUGHT I'd like Holly. I WANT to like Kemi and Jess. Everyone else seems really unlikeable, or sort of bland and not making an impresssion. I already detest the Jacks more than just about any past HG.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I don't like any of these people. Not a single one.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Maybe I'm getting old but I'm not as enthusiast as in the past, if I got interested last year was because Tyler caught my attention, but this year I can't get into it... yet!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole and Kemi. Definitely Cliff.

To early to tell.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Nicole, Cliff, & Jessica, Tommy, Ovi. Basically the outsiders. And I appreciated Christie's struggle over the nomination and not being Jack's puppet.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watched Cliff's morning talk yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed it. He's been a pleasant surprise.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Faves: Cliff, Nicole, Kemi, Jessica, Sam, Tommy.

I want to like Bella and Christie, but I don't trust them - they don't keep anything secret.

Same with Nick - he's all over Bella, but tells the guys he likes Sis, so I can't trust him either!

The Jacks and Kat are my least favorites.

I want to like Holly and Sis, but they are so bland right now - maybe they'll do something to make me a fan, but they just seem like non-entities at the moment - just showmance fodder.

If Holly and Sis get with the Jacks, then they fall into my 'dislike' category.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cliff is the new Donny. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Cliff, Nicole, Isabella and Kemi seem nice.

(Who is Sis)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sis is their nickname for Analyse.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I’ve watched every season from day one and have had the feeds. Got the feeds this year and haven’t turned them on yet. Watched the first TV show and deleted the others. I’m following it here and I’m just not enthused this year. CBS is just ruining it with all the twists....that’s what I dislike. Let’s go back to the old BB. Make them earn their food and do tasks to earn rewards. jmho

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
At this moment, I like Cliff, Nicole, Bella and Holy.
For different reasons, I like how they are playing. Low key but in the mix.
Cliff, love his morning downloads.
Nicole, showing nice empathy and for once and honest to goodness straight shooter.
Bella, all over the place with a big mouth but I feel she does have a one side but she is meshing into both ( could be dangerous for her).
Holly, keeping a focused head on her shoulders.

Emm119

07-12-2005

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emm119 a private message Print Post    
I like Cliff, Sam and Bella. Not sure about Kemi and Christie. The rest of them - meh except for Jack, what an ugly person when he opened his mouth.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oh, I also like Christie. She is a hot mess who thinks she is not. She has been entertaining to watch navigate her alliance and HOH.

I will admit, I cannot watch for very long. They all talk to much saying the same thing over and over and I lose interest fast.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Kemi and Christie are so irritating. As soon as Christie said "mansplain" I wanted her gone

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Jack impressed me with the HOH comp, not that easy to remember like he did and that's why he won. I don't follow the action during the day and so I don't know how he behaves socially, but if he keeps this good at comps I don't mind.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't like Kemi, Jessica, & Kathryn. I do like Bella, Christie, & Nicole. Undecided on Holly & Sis.

I really like Cliff the best of the guys followed by Nick. I like Jack but am not too fond of Jackson. I like Sam ok except his loud over the top diary rooms. I like Tommy but think he may be playing to the camera some time. I've no opinion on David & Ovi.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm liking this David and Kat possible alliance. It is making things interesting and giving me hope. I'm hoping David makes it back in and they grab Nicole to join them.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So far I like cliff, jack, Jackson, Ovi seems super sweet. Jess is very funny. Routing for Nicole because she is from my town. Do not like nick and Kemi so far. Christie unsure of. Others I have not made my mind up

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole and Sam, Can't stand the Jacks or Christie, she is a drama queen and a phoney IMO. Use to like Cliff, not anymore. I feel sorry for David and don't understand the hate. The rest of them are just there.

Vic557

01-03-2007

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vic557 a private message Print Post    
Not a question but I would like to thank the mods for the nice Thank You. It is my one place to get all my dope on BB.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Don’t like Christie for the reasons Lazy Lu stated.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome, Vic, we appreciate your support.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nicole, Kemi and Sam. Cliff has taken a fall on my list for his rat behavior.