TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 13: Archive through July 13, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
A majority of these people came on this show to get "famous" or to sell their brand. A few came on because they love the game and its obvious who those are.

So cry me a river that we are judging their character. We can only respond to what they are showing us. And it isnt necessarily positive

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I think we see the truth of people in this environment. They forget the cameras, they forget it is a game for $500,000 that only one person will win.

I think who they really are turns up.

I look at Cliff we see the real him. Look at Bella, we see the real person she is.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Scuba, there is a little of everything.
Mostly, no matter what, Bella lies.
But, Nicole was trying to save Kemi ( as did Bella) at Jess's expense. However, I dont think Jessica understands that.
Nicole did tell Holly that Nick asked her who she would put up and said to her " you would put up Holly and Sis, right ?" And that is what happened. Somehow that part is getting twisted.
Tommy, in fear of the 8 being torn up to early has decided to pin the distrust on Nicole. All her fault.
Jackson made a rogue vote to keep Kemi and it is being blamed on Nicole. Even though before Tommy decided to change up his strategy ,said, nah, not Nicole. Its someone within our group. He had to backtrack on that to stick with the group.
Analyse just wants to hit someone. Earlier it was David, CLiff and now Nicole.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Missyb, well thank you so much, my head is still spinning LOL

I am frightened to go to bed! I know they will change everything around by the time I wake up!!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Once Nicole, Sam and maybe Cliff is gone I don't care what they do.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
How is Jackson still eating

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Yea but Lazylu...then we will have to hang around to watch them destroy each other...you know that will be fun...lol

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Boberg yes, that will be fun. :-)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Which guy r Jess, kemi and nicole talking about

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ruh uh, Chris, Tommy and Sis are talking about Ovi having the power and can use it if he comes back. CHris says Jack knew and told me. Hmmm, he did not tell me ( Sis).
I am sure she picked up on the fact that once again, Christy knew before her.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I watched a lot of feeds tonight, probably the most so far this season. The nine in the HOH were in a FEEDING FRENZY like I've never witnessed. Then they went to the common area and put on a show making the communal dinner, regrouped upstairs to foment more negative energy, then ate with everyone and smuggly inserted "Gr8ful" in their gratitude circle after the meal. Emmys for all! The 'others' truly expressed gratitude to be there but the main group's smirks and slyness was off-the-charts.

So many here seem to be rethinking watching this show this year but I've got to say that I've watched since S1 episode 1 as if it's a social experiment. I try not to only be a fan of one but to assess gameplay. I will continue to watch this year with personal detachment in order to watch the 'experiment' play out.

I never gawk at roadside accidents yet somehow I can't look away from BB.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Carochar, this season has been the easiest ever for me to watch dispassionately, as far as players go. I do feel bad for Nicole, Ovi and Cliff. You can feel Nicole having flashbacks to being made fun of growing up. But in general I am watching for gameplay.
I do think Jack, Tommy and Christe ( especially Chris and Tommy) are playing a very good game.
I think David is playing an amazing social game.
I think Bella and Christie can lie as easily as they draw a breath of air.
And, I think CBS should step in an give the "other side" an advantage. FOr example, let OVI pass on his power if he does not make t back into the house. LOL

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I want David to be the one that comes back & as Missyb suggests, Ovi can pass his power since he won't be able to use it & assume he would pass it to David.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie now having a conversation with Nicole. Kemi left the room for them.
11:00pm cam 1/2

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie gets to Nicole first . This is why she is so good. She gets to everyone first. They end up loving her without any hard feelings. And she always sounds so sincere.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie and Tommy are a steamroll talking to Nicole. They barely let her speak.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In the end, they suggest she have small intimate conversations with the people involved. Nicole says I'm outnumbered. Its not worth it. They say how much they love her and I think Tommy wanted to hug her but she was too emotional . Tearing up. Says thanks, I appreciate it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie calls for a short meeting to tell them how upset Nicole is and where she is at. She is relaying the conversation. Tells them she recommended Nicole not speak to anyone right now. Too fresh.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole crying her heart out in the storage room with Kat. Kat ebing comforting her. Nicole says she can handle the game part of it. Its the personal. Who she trusted her betrayed her. She is concerned about family, students thinking she is the horrible person.
Kat saying , no way, you are not a vindictive person.
Nicole says she is not crying as a game player she is crying as a person.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole says her game is over so she is telling Kat her conversation with Bella before nominations. Bella told her everyone thinks she is the rogue vote, Nick doesn't want to put her up but Jack and Miche said , put her up.
She tells her who the 8 are. But Kat know most of this. She is really playing it cool. I just wish she didn't tell Jackson everything.
Nicole worries that Kat should not be seen with her. Kat doesn't care. You have been nothing but nice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie made it sound like she talked tough to Nicolr, which she did not.

Nicole is thin skinned (for this twisted game) and wow, she just cannot let something drop!

And Kat is being the voice of reason.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The biggest phenomenon about the Big Brother House, to me, is that it really transforms people., while in the house. Probably fairly rational people ( there are some exceptions) become so delusional and believe their own hype and stories after a short amount of time in the house. I think it may be why a story gets repeated so many times. Over and over again. It becomes the truth. It is really crazy listening to them rehash stuff like it is the truth when they know it is not.
I see this happen season after season.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I did like that Nicole owned up to yes, I did talk to both sides. But what she told them ahas been flipped around ( which basically it was).

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jackson did apologize to Nicole for the door incident and is now hugging her and consoling her. She asked if they can chat and he says let me talk to Kat. She says I understand if you dont want to. He says no, he is here for her.
Jessica must be so pleased that her man Jackson stepped up and apologized ( which she said he will never do).

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
SIs and Holly go into the RV room to hug her. SIs says she didn't want to dismiss her but its been a long day.
Insincere hugs. But maybe not, her crying is heartbreaking.

Holly reassuring her that on a personal level the relationship are real. As a game, something else. She doesn't know what is going on.
Nicole thanks them for coming in to talk to her.