TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 12: Archive through July 12, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Holly is essentially a nice person. I wonder how she feels watching Nicole take the heat for something she knows Nicole did not do.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She was in on it Missy. She was throwing dirt at Nicole along with the rest of them. That is all I need to know about Holly. After the talk they had this morning, she is just as disgusting as the rest.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Missy I am hoping she speaks to nicole Sis on the other hand who was supposed to be so sweet I am not thinking she is and Bella is the ultimate mean girl

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Count me in on not being able to watch the show because I find these people despicable nor have I watched the feeds. I’m reading to see if anything has changed, but no. I’m heartbroken.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Love cliff being a dad figure

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sis has been waiting to release her mean girl since day one. She hates that she cant be herself which is a mean girl.

Mama, I know Holly was in on it, perpetrated it ,got caught up in their antics, but I think she will be haunted by it. She'll justify and say Nicole was playing two sides but so is she.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
OMG, Jessica is now enforcing the "no talk to camp comeback" rule. Kemi says its not a Big Brother Rule. Well, you were there when we decided. Wel , now it's different. Jess; it's really not.

Why??? Because Jack said so.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Been watching and finally posting for the first time this season... These people are just awful. David has pegged them all and I do hope he gets back in. I'm just not sure I can keep watching either. They seem to go lower with cast each season.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff is shaving his goatee off. That is his little protest for the moment. He is going back to who he really is (never had facial hair). I guess that means no more trying to fit in with the cool kids.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Comedy relief cliff peeing with mic on. FYI Jess can leave too Kemp was seeing what was going on because she was worried about nicole

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Imo i did not see a mob mentality but a group who needed to stop playing telephone come together. Nicole is worried as she should be. She proudly stated NYers stab u in the front; Staten Is.ers stab u in the back. It's a social game with many super-fans playing who all kno all the "piles" which could be stepped in.

This season is a reset w new situations thus causing players to have extra layer of paranoia. Evictees living among them... Interesting! Not to mention multiple powers.

At the end of the day this Grami of 5 1/2 now, watches a social experiment which happens to shows glimpses of "real life" insecurities/strengths of us humans. The prize is money which has the power to destroy major corporations, small business and seemingly loving families... Why viewers are personally invested to the point of labeling castaways & outside alliances with ugly, powerful, dirty labels frustrates this viewer of 20 seasons!

I don't condone what i personally feel goes against my personal & spiritual beliefs. Saying that, i can turn the channel or not watch the only 24/7 live feed(behind the scenes) of a TV Show for money...

A game is a game is a game. Our fav home team doesn't always win every game nor final. Sometimes they get bad calls against them, sometime player(s) receive cheap hits. It rattles us as viewers... I enjoy communication, plot twists, games. This is a game w humans as "chess pieces".

Imho i have witnessed the same loud opinions which differs from majority which makes joining the banter here not as much fun as it was in beginning. Just saying this i am surely going 2 need 2 duck and/or go back 2 lurking 4 saying mho.

This was purged with only the best intentions... My single person hoh meeting. Haha.

Hard "labels" have no place in this game. We are all lucky as 2 not have cameras on us 24/7... driving home in traffic, not getting a well deserved promotion, being ignored @ a checkstand when we need 2 get home! Which i personally am gr8ful. (Sry- had 2 throw that in).

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
The no talk to CCs is what actually happens when they have been sequestered... What's the big deal?

The CCs have an advantage where they see the pulse of the HGs, hear/see comps & clicks... It's a total advantage for them & I all 4 them being excluded from game talk.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
We are not "lucky as 2 not have cameras on us 24/7"....we chose not to have cameras. The HG chose to have cameras. They volunteered and asked for the opportunity to have cameras 24/7 on them.

The public and internet talking about them, watching them, and making judgements about them is what they signed up for...imho...it is fair game.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Gramix4 (5.5) Agreed!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Without us watching and talking about them there is no show. Without us liking some, not liking others, having favorites, being passionate, there is no show.

Maybe there needs to be no show.

Without us talking about the show, expressing our feelings, what we like and do not like, watching the feeds and talking about what we see, there is no need for a thread about watching the feeds/

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
High 5, Mamapors!

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
what is really sad is that Jess has turned completely against Nicole. The Nicole that has done nothing but tried to protect Jess as best she could in this game. Jess now thinks she is in the "cool group" and you can see her whole manner has changed, even against Kemi. SMH

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Considering she is on the block, it is very strange, and sad/

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Were nominations done today Mamapors? I am so out of the loop this season.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think I read Cliff and Jess were nominated.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I want Cliff off the block. But, if he wins POV that only means Nicole will go up & prob be voted out. So, I have to hope Nicole is picked for & wins POV & takes Cliff off so they are both safe. That would prob put pour Kat on the block with insuring Jess is voted out. Just what I would like to see.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
All this Nicole stuff happened after the noms. I am still trying to figure out how Nicole became public enemy number 1!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I am really confused, I was not around much today so maybe events happened.

Nicole is being blamed for playing both sides. I only saw both sides using Nicole.

Did Nicole play people today or is Bella lying about everything?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cruz I completely agree Jess has turned into someone I want to go. Did anyone catch the Jackson and David conversation

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately Jackson has that power where he can change who plays veto. If Nicole is picked he will probably use it. I just get this sinking feeling she is doomed, and that makes me angry!