TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 07, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·3m
Christie told the other HGs how Sam is & that in the letter his family told him his grandfather would want him to stay in the house #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·3m
#BB21
Kemi and david join. he starts telling them about his grandfather. He say's he was the first to show him how to drive a truck. he say's it's melissa's grandfather. but they got close over the 8 years. closer than his own grandfathers.

#BB21
Sam saying he could relate to gramps because he loved grams like sam loves melissa.

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3m
Sam: He's actually the first one I drove a truck with. When I got my permits.

Nick: Was it your mom's dad?

Sam: No actually Melissa's pop. I didn't know him until I got married. When I got married, he & I got super super close.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
· 3m
What a crazy season! We had an earthquake, multiple dead fish, practically strangers having sex with cameras on, a HG relative passing away, an injury, racists being exposed & 2 evictee coming. We’re only on week 3!😳 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m
#BB21
Christie says tonight when we celebrate kemi and jack will celebrate tom (grandfather) as a celebration of life.
Sam said he passed on friday.
Christie says he was gone but not far because sam won yesterday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.27am.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 6h
#BB21 Cliff to us about David - Maybe I need to work with him. Looks like he and I will be up together in the morning so I'll be cordial. It would be helpful to have a guy I can call a friend down the road.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's crap is getting really old... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 2m
#BB21
Sam says when he was walking in he saw the letter and was like aww f&ck.
christie asked if he sensed something
he says yah
christie says she felt drawn to sam when she went outside that's why she sat near him. and then sam got called to dr.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CAMP BB DUCK FLAMES🔥 @The_Duck_Pond
·5m
Christie tries to insert herself into Sam's loss.... claiming to have a "feeling" she needed to be near Sam right before he got called to DR.

Too bad Christie never gets "feelings" she should sthu #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my.... 12.57pm.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 3h
Analyse to Christie- I'm very very very conservative with my body, and I dont just (e) anyone, so last night was... (feeds cut) #BB21

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
@Dipo: all the things you listed... yet WHY is this season so BORING and I have yet to be sad/happy about who’s on the block, who wins Veto, or who gets eliminated! Maybe we feel the Jacks are on the block I will feel hope/excitement?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know Calimom, it is weird this season, I can't put my finger on it either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 33m
I dislike this woman more every day.

bbclipshow @bbclipshow
· 47m
Christie on Sam's grandpa passing away: "I wonder, like, if it was happening while he was playing that veto, almost like an omen, like...carrying, yeah" *rubs arms* "oooh"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.02pm ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 33m
#BB21 Holly, Bella, and Sis are crying in the Bunk Room about what Sam is going through and thinking that something like that could happen to any of them while they are in the house. They are discussing family they didn't get to tell goodbye when they came to the house.

#BB21 Bella - Hopefully he (Sam) doesn't spiral thinking of all the things he's missing. Holly - I don't think so. I don't think that's in his character. He is very centered because of all the things he's had to go through in his life. We know he's very, very strong.

#BB21 Nicole and David in the Kitchen talking about siblings and kids. David - So you're not opposed to kids even though you're surrounded by them all day long? Nicole - Not at all. I consider them my kids. I make goodie bags for them for the holidays. For me, that's fulfilling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 18m
#BB21 David tells Nicole his brother is handling his social media. Nicole - I don't really have any social media. David - Are you considering? Nicole - I am. Just to like keep in contact. David - that's a great way to see what's going on...See what Michie is doing in LA.

#BB21 David - I'm excited for dinner tonight. It's a weekend. I think everyone wants to be here for Sam, so it's going to be a very close dinner. Nicole - Yes. That's I what I love at least for now, that we all eat together. That's my norm. David - Make you not miss home as much.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
· 14m
🚨 ANTS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED 🚨
a later start than most seasons, but #TeamAnts will prevail, as always
🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·9m
#BB21 Tommy - Someone was born the day after Christmas. Oh, that's you. Nicole - yeah.

Nicole, Tommy, and David talking about how when you are born near Christmas, the presents are always combined as 1 present for both Birthday and Christmas.

#BB21 Tommy - making a good sauce is so easy. We don't have enough tomatoes, but I would love to make a good sauce here. I don't like chunky sauce. Also, we don't have a blender. That's the hardest part.

Sam was telling stories in the BY and had the house guests there laughing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·15m
#BB21 Tommy tells Sam they are going to have a salad bar for everyone to pick what they want.

Tommy - Kemi, you in that bathing suit, you look Ah-Mazing. Kemi - Thank you!

#BB21 Tommy - Christie, come here a second. We have cake mix so I want to surprise. Look, look, look, two of them. Christie to Ovi- whispering 'they gave us cake batter'. They think you are making cookies so if they smell it baking, it's the cookies.

#BB21 Christie, Tommy, and Ovi start making cakes. Michie asks if they need help while he gets the salad bar ready. Sam comes in for just a second while they are scrambling. Kemi in the room reading in the bathing suit Tommy complimented.

#BB21 Nick and Sam are playing cornhole. Christie and Tommy are in the Bunk Room putting together the cakes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m
on feeds, Analyse: "I'm sleeping down here tonight, I don't need any more rumors flying around"

(are they still rumors if they're true?)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🌟 Try Again Christine [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy
· 16m
On feeds, Holly "I know we were all 3 (Jackson holly and Kat) friends in the beginning but it's just weird. Its like go away! Can you get off of my bed?(when Holly/Jackson were in it) This isnt normal." #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·4m
Jack to Jackson: Bro you are stress eating. You never eat like this. What's going on? #bb21

·2m
The HGs found cake mixes in the storage room earlier and are trying to surprise Kemi and Jack with cakes for their birthday...Ovi has been carrying around "cookies" all day to surprise him.

Jack busted them. #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 4m
Christie to Jack: I just feel like there's someone in the RV room that's trying to play both sides & had a very equal part in Jess' very casual mention of the Black Widow thing. Trying to play it like it was Jess' mastermind.. #bb21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
· 3m
Jack's power is completely worthless unless he is desperate - he has to reveal he won it when he uses it from the way I heard it described. Everyone will know exactly WHICH week he won it (unlike last season) and his alliance will know he lied to them all. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·22m
Analyse to Holly- I dont want anyone thinking I'm riding someone's (e) coattail, cause I aint. I'm a strong ass mother(e) and I do my own shit #BB21

Holly- I'm sure next episode is going to show me crying. It's like "what does this girl even do? She literally does nothing and she is just crying". Analyse- How do you think I (e) feel? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·8m
Christie- She (Jess) basically feels like she is taking the heat for something she jokingly mentioned when someone was totally ready to run with it. Jack- Yeah, it was Bella #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2m
David: I'm trying to fix a target being on my back by just hanging out & getting to know everybody. My goal is to win comeback & HOH, just to feel safe.
Sam: And who's to say the winner of the comeback isn't the automatic HOH? That'd be (e) epic. #bb21
Sam: I'm not gonna backstab you either...not yet.
David: You & Cliff. You both have a genuine vibe. #bb21

·2m
Jack and Christie also briefly discuss the "Sis thing" and Christie says she's not bothered. He reassures her that she is his number one. Christie says that she would never hold wanting to keep someone around longer (for non-game reasons) against him. #BB21
Sam and David are chatting while playing pool. David says he is trying to fix the target on his back by social game.
Sam says who's to say that the person who comes back isn't going to be HOH? "That would be epic!" He mentions who put the people out of the game.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·7m
Sam says that he's going to try his best to play a "clean" game and doesn't want to play dirty until much later in the game. He knows that he will have to but he wants to wait until there are very few people left.

He and David are talking about if David comes back.
#BB21

Meanwhile in the kitchen...Bella and Cliff are getting potatoes ready to bake. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Sam and Nick are talking in the boat room...

Sam specifically mentions that Jessica brought up the family thing when she was campaigning to him. He had previously mentioned that would be the one thing that would really "Piss him off" #BB21

Sam tells Nick that Jessica threw Kat under the bus to him and he will keep that under his hat until he needs it.

Sam says that Jessica was throwing Bella under the bus and saying that Jessica's involvement in the "all girls alliance" isn't true. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·12m
Jacks Bday is today if you missed it. So far I think Analyse is the only one to give him a gift. #bb21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
· 12m
Holly, who didn't want anyone to notice her and Michie slept together in same bed last night, proceeds to tell Kemi the cameras were watching them last night. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·56s
they all sang happy birthday to Kemi and Jack, with cakes Christie made (Jack saw the cakes earlier but Kemi may have been surprised) #bb21

counter reset: IT'S BEEN 0⃣ DAYS SINCE THEY'VE HAD A BIRTHDAY PARTY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
So with Jack telling Christie about winning the Power she just moved up in the ranking to me (as for as a possible winner) - Jack trusts her most of all - will she tell Tommy about Jack? I bet not.