TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 04, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I love him.... Luna @LunaCee73
·33m
David jokes that he's been watching the show and an icy panic drops over the room lol #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha..... Luna @LunaCee73
· 37m
HOH room reveal could be late if they're trying to talk someone into writing a letter. #bb21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·33m
and/or after After Dark

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No clue what this means, LOL... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·31m
Jackson filling in David on what Ovi's snore is going to sound like tonight. David joking he can't here high noises anymore and it's like he's in the upside down. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·31m
IT'S BEEN 3⃣ DAYS SINCE THEY'VE HAD A BIRTHDAY PARTY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A reverse backdoor, hahahahaha... Conspired Against 2 #BB21 @girlsmeg
·26m
Christie asks Sam what he thinks Jack will do.

Sam thinks he's going to frontdoor Kemi, because it's pointless to backdoor her. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 26m
Oh. Bella, on a dare, chased a spoonful of mayo with a gulp of hot dog water. Apparently this makes her 'a bad b(e)'. #bb21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·26m
BB21in240
Jack HoH
Whacky Comp probably Thurs
Noms Thurs or Friday
Jessica & Kemi likely noms
Pov Friday or Saturday
Pov meeting Sat Sun or Mon
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna@LunaCee73
·21m
*new HOH week bed assignment drama ensues* #bb21

Fun Fact... Tooms @Tooms_BB
·5h
The winner of the second HOH has never won BBUS. #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·17m
Jackson: "I had 4 bowls of cereal last night" after everyone else was in bed.
Also Jackson: EVERYONE STOP EATING SO MUCH OR I'LL IMPOSE A MEAL PLAN! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·18m
Sounds like Bella grilled Nick about his earlier convo with Analyse (when she was asking for advice on her relationship with Jack) and he's had enough. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·18m
Nick having a vent session about Bella to Tommy. He's over it.. He's not going to do PDA 24/7 and he's going to talk to who he wants to. Tommy telling him he gets it, but he has to be smart with it. #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·18m
Nick's venting to Tommy, and Bella's venting to Christie, so obviously Tommy and Christie will compare notes later. #bb21

Luna@LunaCee73
·17m
On one feed Tommy is telling Nick to just 'suck it up for 2 more months' and on the other Bella is telling Christie she can't just pretend she lost Nick's number because he's kinda good for her game. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My feelings exactly, hahahaha.... Luna @LunaCee73
· 16m
Who wants to see Jack's HOH room??

*wanders off* #bb21

Conspired Against 2 #BB21 @girlsmeg
·15m
Who wants to see Jack's HOH room?
Jack: It's a letter from the guy who's watching my dog. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·14m
Jack got pics of his dog, socks, Nutella, Guinness, music by Incubus, and a letter from his friend at work who's watching his dog.. he choked up reading it & was surprised/embarrassed by that

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·11m
lol David playing with the light fixtures because he’s never been in the HOH room before
#BB21

Conspired Against 2 #BB21 @girlsmeg
·10m
Christie has HOH robe envy.
Christie: Your robe is so much better than mine. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·7m
HGs are thinking maybe the camp will become a have not room after the four weeks.. They thinks it's more likely have nots aren't happening at all because it's become less of a thing over the years. #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·7m
With Ovi in the DR and David having wandered off, Jack is having another house meeting to reinforce the 'no game talk with the shunned' rule. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL.... EvelDick @EvelDick
·15m
Jack's next HOH letter will be from his mailman

·15m
David telling Ovi he can already see that certain ppl feel unsafe that Jack's HOH, but he can also see them forcing themselves to go with the flow. Fake it til you make it. Ovi asks if David regrets volunteering, David's not sure. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna@LunaCee73
·12m
David says not everybody was saying 'oh we're all cool' and everyone gets along, that he thinks all the people that WERE saying that probably feel comfortable because they're in a big alliance (I'm paraphrasing) #bb21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·10m
David hitting the nail on the head, about certain people saying earlier that they're are cool(happy family) but not everyone was saying that & the certain people(Christie, Jack, Jackson)who are saying that are the people in alliances & feel safe! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No coercion here, he hasn't made noms so of course everyone agrees, LMAO.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·24m
Christie- Raise your hand if you are in honest genuine agreeance to not talk game (with David/Ovi). Second unanimous vote of the day. We're doing good #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·12m
David is more aware of what’s going on in the house after 2 hours, than Ovi after 2 weeks. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.51am.... Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·2h
David: Whew! I almost fell for Kat's trap. That was close, but I know her game now I think. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.25am...
Feeds Bot 🤖 #BB21 🏕⛱ @Feeds_Bot
·1h
Houseguests are waking up. 🌙🌅☀️

Feeds were down for 6 hours, 15 minutes (26%) yesterday. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Jackson tells Holly/Analyse that he thinks David was "listening to us from the stairs" last night. "If he wants to do this for the next 3 weeks..."

Christie is talking to Nick in the SR and tells him that the twist (Camp) could be helpful. She says "my hands are clean"
#BB21

Cliff is telling his conversation with David to Jack.

Jack says "I appreciate you being honest with me. What is the point of having that guy in your alliance if he can't do shit for 2 weeks?" #BB21

Holly tells Analyse that she needs to have a "talk with her (Kat) today" She says she is feeling claustrophobic as it is in there and all of it is coming from one person. She says the house is difficult as it is.

They talk about Kat following Jackson into the HOH shower. #BB21

Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
·1h
Cliff telling Jack that David is trying to stir up stuff and looking for cracks. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Holly, Analyse and Christie are still complaining about Kat in the center bedroom.

The boys are outside chatting. They tell David that the first thing he has to do in the AM is change his batteries. They tease him about being a rookie. #BB21

The HGs mention to David about their cast photo and leaving a "hole" in it. Christie said someone asked "Are you photoshopping him into it?" #BB21

Most of the HGs are crowding around and onto the backyard boat/couch thingy.

They are all discussing the possibility of getting food/beer for the 4th of July. We get fish.
They are discussing working out. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
· 1h
I do...
I am hoping for the 8 to break up, the 3 showmances will probly stay together, hoping the others join the misfit people & form a new alliance against the showmances.

This is something that Christie can actually manifest, unlike the other bs she's been spewing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·55m
Cliff: "you missed it David, we had fun with our photo shoot, each of us doing our posing" ....... they don't know David was glued in later lol

·54m
Analyse asked Jackson what he was going to say to Kat. He said he wasn't sure but that it had to be done. "It's time to be selfish. I've bent over backwards for people who don't deserve it for all my life..."

He says it isn't worth it in this situation. #BB21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·53m
David left the door open again which gets him yelled at by Kat and Door Stop. Jackson says it's been five times. David apologizes. #bb21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·50m
Ovi is saying he owes Jack nothing, no allegiance. He seems to get it today. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·48m
Ovi: I'm coming back. When I do come back, win an HOH, and I don't know if I'm going to target him but I'm definitely going to get back at Jack and send a message to Sis too. If it's not the smartest thing for my game at that point. I won't do it. #BB21

Jackson tells Analyse that David has left the backdoor open 4 times already and he has shut it. He says that "The lord is testing me..." #BB21

Jack, Analyse and David are running wall touches in the backyard. The other HGs comment that they are doing 30 and how long it was.
(Ed note: Past HGs have done hundreds. LOL)
They also talk about how the "summer is heating up" in regards to David and the game.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·37m
Bella and Sam are discussing alliances on the backyard couches. Sam says there is no need for an alliance now, not until the numbers get lower. He says (Re: Jess/Kemi) why would you try to be in an alliance that doesn't have numbers? #BB21

Bella says that she would rather be HOH when someone actually goes home (not to the camp)

Sam says agrees. Says it's not great for a game, but that you could also spin it. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHQUAKE FOR THE HAMSTERS

10.36am ... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·37m
EARTHQUAKE at the habitat #bb21

Heather & Jessica @fuggirls
·39m
This is....a long earthquake! - J
(Albeit not a strong one in Pasadena.)

·38m
Apparently there was just a small earthquake in the backyard.

The HGs could feel it. We get fish. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
·39m
Earthquake just hit the BB house, very minor.
BB10's was more interesting. #BB21

Rick Hasen @rickhasen
·40m
Felt that earthquake pretty strongly here in Studio City

Matt Pearce 🦅@mattdpearce
·39m
6.6 in the Mojave. A pretty big one. (link: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/ci38443183/executive?utm_medium=social) earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ev…