TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 4 - POV Comp and Meeting

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Episode 4 - POV Comp and Meeting users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 02, 2019Dipo25 07-02-19  5:48 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 2m
#BB21
(show)
bella drk emi is good for my game she has my back and i really like her
nick to bella i'll talk to christie
nick to christie are you going to put up kemi anymore?
christie i'm going with the house. i don't want too
nick what would you do
christie id keep it the same

2m
(Show)
Christie in DR: Honestly Jack you're put a lot of pressure on me right now, so how about you take a seat, you mind your own business, you let me run this HOH...if not I could always put your ass on the block because I'm picking the replacement, remember? #BB21

christie dr - you don't need to run my hoh jack. talke a back seat bc if not i can put your a$$ up bc i'm picking the replacement remember.

The BryPie @TheBryPie
·7m
Christie DR- I have a feeling Sam is going to use the Veto

YOU TOLD HIM TOO #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m
#BB21
(show)
christie telling tommy she doesn't want to back door kemi bc she feels its not good for her game.
tommy says kemi isn't bad for our game
christie and i like her a lot
nicole comes in
christie tells her she feels jack is trying to get her to play his dirty game

nicole dr - holy camoly. this is a bombshell i'm finally in the loop
christie to tomm and nicole (crying) i didn't come her to play the jack show.
nicole tells her to play her game.

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·2m
Oh look Christie is crying again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does it seem like this is taking forever??? I am not even watching the show (west coast), just moving over the live tweeting and it seems like this is taking forever.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1m #BB21 (show)
christie and sam
christie tells him she doesn't want to put up kemi. she kemi made a few comments and jack used that to strong arm the group. he thinks it's the jack show. you should do what you want with your veto
sam i want to save cliff

Christie - cliff is safe regardless
sam dr - i already promised cliff i'd take him down. plus christie is telling me about some group she has and i don't want to piss her off.
sam - would we have the votes for jack
christie - id on't think so

ovi comes in to tell them dinner is ready and leaves
sam - could you put up ovi
christie - that would save both are games. you can save face with cliff and i won't put up kemi

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·32s
A lot of the 8 alliance says they would be ok with Jack going up - Bella might be the only one with the guts to do it. Someone not in that alliance will likely be the one to put him up when it happens #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 56s
BTW this thing with Christie acting like she's shocked thing was something planned ahead of time. #bb21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1m
Cliff used his veto on Cliff, and Christie put up Ovi in his place - but you knew that already #bykta - if you didn't, and wish you had, check (link: http://Hamsterwatch.com) Hamsterwatch.com for daily feeds recaps and/or sign up for feeds there! #bb21

·1m #BB21 (show)
Veto meeting
Sam uses the veto on cliff.
Christie acts shocked
Christie - this honestly really sucks. i want this to be as fair as possible. i'm going to go for a guy and a girl. ovi i'm sorry. i'm going to go with you right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
#BB21
(show)
ovi dr - this sucks bc i thought i was in an alliance with christie and i have the nightmare power and can't use it.
jack dr - come on christie it's been kemi all week. we've go to work on our communication.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1m
narrator, re tomorrow's live show: "how will the house react when a shocking new twist is unleashed?"

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·2m
Christie 100% was in on the plan for Sam to use the POV and act shocked - she told Ovi Sam wasn't supposed to use it and he flipped in the last minute - she cried when she told Ovi too. #bb21

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It looked like Ovi was holding back the tears.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Dipo -- amazing job, as always! Thanks!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo. Still without power!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I got so bored with this comp that I switched to live feeds.

It was nice to see KC but I'm tired of seeing the HG dripping in goo for every competition, and it went on way too long.

Especially since A LOT happened in the house that they could have shown.

Waiting for some mental comps, or at least a comp where they don't get covered in stuff or have to smell anything.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree it was boring

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: