TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 01: Archive through July 01, 2019 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Jackson pontificating on how to get mentally strong, comparing to his college fraternity (hazing not hazing throw it double to him...) just going on and on how bb can take his sleep meds away, because he’ll just toughen up and sleep anyway, he has legit insomnia but bb says no meds he’s fine. He says give me have not no problem. I won’t eat slop I’ll just have protein

He then tells how he ran a half marathon without training because his dad got injured so they paid for it so why not run it. He grabbed a beer from a sideline frat guy slammed it back and was able to finish the half with 7 min miles. Which put him in first place in the age group. So he got a plaque he could give to his dad

Seriously. Anyone? I’m not judging 🤔. Oh wait. I am,,

I may not be able to watch this anymore

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Oh. Forgot his diatribe on how he was mentally not in a good place, even suicidal....
(Big Brother? Are you hearing this? What about those psych tests!)

So Jackson goes on how you have mental callousness and going on this show is helping him

And he ain’t going to cry. Ever. That’s a fact. Because he’s so mentally tough

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christie doesnt look like she is 20-something. .. Maybe too much sun. but she looks like late 30's

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Oprah gang must have missed that memo that cbs puts in front of the feeds and the show 🙄

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
The bigger the ego, the harder they fall lol. Let's see how mentally strong he is when he's on the block lol.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh I can’t WAIT to see Jackson as a Have-Not! Every single DudeBro has been the biggest baby whenever they’ve been a Have-Not...they whine, complain, and lash out at everyone. They usually just sleep all the time. And he knows BB doesn’t deny anyone their prescribed medications. If he can do without all the creature comforts, and thinks it just makes for a stronger mind/body, why isn’t he doing ALREADY?!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Oh they also talked about live feeds, how boring it would be to watch, unless they knew someone.

Then someone said if they knew someone they couldn’t watch!

Lol. Then of course camera moved back to the pasta, because it’s like breaking news that the pasta is so good! And it didn’t take 40 minutes to cook. All you do is cook it according to directions, but 1 minute less, then taste it, says Christie

She cooked it but didn’t want to eat it, just taste it

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Have they been told that there will be have-nots this season?

I was hoping they would finally abandon this annoying practice.

They never even mention it on the TV show, so what is even the point of it?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jessica sure has assigned herself as the Pasta Police. Monitoring how big others' portions are

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
When does the have not typically rear it’s comfy-not head. I thought is was right away.

I’m not really a mean person but it cracks me up when they first see the room. Especially the ones that automatically freak out...it cracks me up.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The Have-Nots only affect the Live Feeds: it changes people’s moods, messes with their sleep patterns, changes bed partners, and causes shorter tempers! It limits who can be invited to sleep/shower in the HoH, and when the DudeBros are Have Nots, the food lasts a lot longer! The tv show can’t capture all that. They have to show comps, DRs, and drama regarding alliances, showmances, and campaigning from the nominees...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, Christie is in the kitchen telling The Black Widows and Tommy every game thought in her head regarding Ovi and Kat.

This girl gives out WAY to much info.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I was away from feeds today. Why is Oprah after Jack?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yes, Christie talks Way too much

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, Cali, they did have to spend half the show last night on that smelly competition, that will have no effect on the game since Ovi will be walking out with that unused prize on Thursday.

No time to show what’s happening in the house that affects the houseguests moods. Haha!

This show is such a cluster of incompetence. But I love it for some reason.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sam is talking about his kids needing 835 glasses of water to delay bedtime

Sis: Are you just making up that number??

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Fans Are Petitioning to Get This Player Expelled From the Show

https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/tv-movies/a28244210/big-brother-21-jack-matthews-change-org-petition-expelled/?utm_campaign=socialflowTWOPR&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media&__twitter_impression=true

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that link, Bon. No wonder he was getting along w/Kemi like a house afire earlier - after the DR warned him.

Rose, if Ovi goes, won't his power go with him and then there's probably a 1 in 4 chance he can return since Julie said David MAY be eliminated?

I will seriously be disgusted if Kat gets to stay after wanting to go home before the first official eviction.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Bon!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Carochar, no info has been given about whether there will be a comp among 4 evictees, or if just David will have a chance to come back.

Even if its a comp, who knows who he’ll be playing against, he might not even win it.

Even if he does win his way back, the power was only good for 6 weeks, so he would just have maybe 1 or 2 chances to use it, since he’d be in sequester for 3 weeks, and a week has already gone by.

They really didn't think this through, as usual.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I agree about Kat. It is so aggravating that she whined to go home over and over, when Ovi would do anything to NOT go home.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Like the conversation between holly, jack, sam, kat and Jackson

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bella and Kemi in the hammock talking about liking Christie but not wanting her in the alliance since she “does her own thing”

Also both have doubts about trusting Nick.

Glad they’re seeing what I see.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Is Jack worse than that one blonde girl from a few years ago? Oprah and her followers have never petitioned to get someone removed before so I am wondering how bad Jack is. Is there a place to find out what he has said?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just read the link from above. I still say the way Howard and Candice were treated during their season seems worse than this guy. Not saying that Jack is undeserving of this petition I'm just surprised.