TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
How to change up Big Brother

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: How to change up Big Brother users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I know it is so early for this and I apologize for it, but, I am pretty much bored and disinterested right now.
There are ways to change Big Brother up and make it unexpected.

After 20 season of big brother, the producers and executives of this show know how things will go. They pretty much know who will be drawn to each other .
To make a more effective change than lets say camp counselor,and give a slight advantage to the outliers, I would propose this:
The morning following move in, or even better, middle of the night first night, call each individual into the DR and ask them to nominate to people for eviction. Just like that. The two people with the most votes go up. I think season 10 Jerry became first HOH through a day one vote.
But this would be a complete and anonymous vote and surprise. And, no time to campaign or influence the outcome. Or fear of not voting with the house. Or fear period.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Allow the Head of Household to play in the next HOH.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Allow the HOH to play in the next BIG competion.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: