TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through June 22, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Correction, I said Nicky above but it may be Jackson Michie who they are referring to as Michie ( from twitter).

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Wow! Guess I better sign up!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
They think Kat and NIcky are hooked up. Even if they deny it. They are always together.

This is probably Michie( Jackson) not NIcky.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Missy ty for that cool inside peek!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Christiii, , great deal on that tv!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Amazing how fast you get sucked back in !!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jokers is reporting that Christie is the HOH, and was talking to Nicole on the leaked feeds.

I haven't listened to it yet, but will do so when I get home from work.

Thanks for the heads-up, Missy! Very cool!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
We need to post on the TVCH FB page!! Last post was last year!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I gave up FB years ago and never looked back!

I can't wait to get home now to listen to the leak.

Every year, I say I'm not getting sucked back in, and every year, I get sucked back in.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Someone on Twitter say that Kathryn and Jackson are hooked up.

This is not surprising at all. They are the 'Ken and Barbie' of the season.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Christii, we would love help maintaining that page. We could add you as an editor on the Facebook page and you could make posts for us. Are you interested?

We've just had trouble finding the time to do so.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Some names are still a confusion. Is it Kat with Jack or with Jackson who they may also be referred to has MIchie ( his last name) which sounds like Nicky ????

Who's on first ???

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ugh Karuuna, I would LOVE it, but I'm gone about 14 hours a day...anyone else wanna help? I could do some!
I love it as a place to chat, post pics etc..like my new glamping spot in my backyard lol

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'll start a separate thread. :-)

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Funny how often that an hOH wants to nominate someone but is scared to but they are oh so confident that they can tell someone they are putting them up but guarantees them safety when they dont have any say so.. Just wait and Cliff ( older guy) will go up and get voted out.. Hey BB why not at least 2 older people.. Oh thats right only a few have watched BB in the first place.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm so anxious to get the shows started! I've read all of the cast bio's. No fav's until at least a cpl of wks for me. However, just from the bio's, there are some that will be easy to dislike...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ok impressions of Christie

SHE TALKS TOO MUCH!! HAHAHA. Good lord I just wanted her to shut up!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I haven't signed up for feeds yet? Any codes out there to use?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for the links to the house tour. That is the fugliest BB house ever!!!

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Please don't boot me out!!! I LOVE the house! I would love to have a lake house with much of the decorating and furniture. I am here and looking forward to a fun season with all of you. I watched Canada BB this year and it was not nearly as fun as having all of my "friends" here commenting and sharing thoughts.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah the problem with BB Canada is we just don’t have enough people watching to build up any momentum. It’s the conversations here that make Big Brother so much fun. :-)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Sorry if this was posted already, but these are supposedly better interviews than Jeff did.
I just watching them now...super excited for summer to begin!! Bummed that they are all so young...but hey...it better than nuttin!!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZ9GR-4PXMzmIvcJiSGYVBeWmymbU1zo

Its ET Canada

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm very skeptical on that "First-of-Its Kind Twist that Will Force Houseguests to Rethink How They Play the Game"...there's not that much that would satisfy both parts of that.

The only thing I could remotely think of is that a person doesn't leave the house when they're evicted- they become a "ghost" in the BB Camp (which actually fits in with the theme- campgrounds and ghost stories) until the buyback/battleback, and then all the pre-jury people leave at once (and they could do this too for jury- no one in the jury leaves the house until F3). This would change strategies a ton- and probably cause a lot more paranoia in the house..problem is the leak we have doesn't fit that. It'll probably be something more like a HOH assistant- they're immune, have to do things for the HOH, and get to play in POV automatically...

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If the ousted houseguest stay how could you keep them from interacting with the safe houseguests? This could really mess up someone's game.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Watching the Ika interviews and Jackson's face freaks me out..at least his smile