TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Alliances and Who is Connected to Whom?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Alliances and Who is Connected to Whom? users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So far, we have:

Jackson & Ovi (same University)
Kathryn & Holly (conspired to get another girl out)
Christie & Tommy (Christie dated Tommy's Aunt)
Isabella & Kemi (same University)

If there is no duo twist I will be shocked!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Doesn't Christie also know Kathryn? I would need to find that.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Can't find where Jackson disclosed going to UT. Can someone direct me? TIA

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Govols, I posted a tweet in the tweet thread this morning at around 8am.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, so it is confirmed that Christie and Tommy know each other.

From the show last night, Jackson and Ovi found out they went to the same university - but they didn't know each other prior to the show.

Still nothing on Kathryn and Holly or Isabella and Kemi, but they could have edited last night's show to not divulge anything about them.

Something to watch for on tonight's episode.

I wonder they put two guys from the same university in there who DID NOT KNOW EACH OTHER to throw off the internet sleuths?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is an article where Alison Grodner alludes to other houseguests who know each other:

https://bigbrothernetwork.com/allison-grodner-interview-big-brother-21-week-1/

She doesn't mention any names, but I find it odd that if there are other people who know each other - how come we haven't seen any evidence of it in the house so far?

Are they that good at keeping it secret?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
On RHAP I heard them talking about Holly maybe? and another girl knowing each other but I didnt hear who, and forgot to replay it...this is weird..usually the show tells the viewers whats going on..frustrating!! I want the whole story on my Hampsters!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat and Holly and Jackson.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Just heard on RHAP the Kt and Holly he an outside connection...anyone confirm?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
How did they bully a girl before going in?? Inquiring minds...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christiii, I just posted some tweets about it, Holly and Jackson were talking about it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:26 am Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Holly - I trust her (Kat). We do have so many mutual friends I don't think she'll (d) me over. If I (e) her over, I'll look like a dick. I am friends with one of her best friends. It's like this whole other community we are in together. Michie - Feeds.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now we finally have confirmation that Holly was Kat’s chaperone on the pageant circuit. So they do know each other, and they are the 2nd duo in the house besides Tommy and Christie.

Jackson/Ovi and Bella/Kemi same university connection is nothing more than coincidence or sloppy casting.

Now it’s also confirmed that the “16 strangers in a house” concept is indeed a lie by BB producers to the audience.

I do not understand why they would want to deceive us like this. They don’t even promote the connections on the shows, or use it as a “twist”.

Is it just lying for the sake of lying? Because I don’t see what effect it has on the game, other than to give certain people an advantage.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, don't forget the rumor that Kat purposely leaked another cast cast members name before they were announced and got that person booted and Kat became the replacement.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about how Kat and HOlly handled the reveal about the two knowing each other. I give some leniency for being under pressure, shocked and adrenaline pumping for their vehement denials. However, in the aftermath , they could have handled this much better.
They could have acknowledged they were in similar industries, promo models, going to similar events. The repped different brands and both brands were often at events together. The probably did meet but just coincidence. Like both Tommy, Christie and Nicole being from New York. Jersey area. Like, Ovi and Jackson being from the same school. Like Kemi and Bella being from the same school.
Stagecoach they are sure they were both there at the same time because their brands were. They have tons of people in common but were not friends before coming into the house.
But Kats wanted to repeat over and over again they do nto know each other does not ring true.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Kat is driving me crazy, she goes over again and again with everyone.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: