TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 19, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother network has posted the cast:
https://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-21-cast/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wine safari guide?

I wonder what that is code for. :-)

I like the idea of a Broadway dancer. I'll root for him until I see them in the house.

Thanks, Lexie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
Nick is a mental health therapist (handy!), has been watching since BB17 (due to a tornado), says he's not going to sit around & eat cereal 👍 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
The next guest is Ovi from TN. He just graduated college. He's been watching BB since his sophomore year of high school. He had an assignment to watch BB. He went back and watched past seasons. Says he's a big fan of the show.
#BB21

He's not going to let everyone know he's a big fan of the show.
He thinks his downfall is he likes to take charge but he can't do that in the house. So he's going to lay low.
#BB21

If he wins he would help himself and his family and his community.
#BB21

BTW. ....He has an instagram for his dog. Moakly the corgi. or maybe it's Mowgli.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
Next guest is Jack from FL. He is a trainer.
Says he gets mistaken for Jason Momoa.
#BB21

He says he is competitive but winning first HOH isn't a huge priority. He wants to win vetoes.
He says he's really average at a lot of stuff. He's well rounded.
#BB21

He says his downfall is he's a control freak. He says the "one-upper" rubs him the wrong way.
#BB21

jeff asked him when the last time he cried was. He says yesterday when he was in sequester because he was reflecting about life.
#BB21

EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2h
Recruited

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
He says if he wins he'll travel, buy a house, get a commercial property and rent it out.
He says he'll miss his dog and cat.
Answer to final question: Win and be hated (a part of him says lose and be love).
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
48m
Sam is a truck driver - local, home every night (is he the ones pics were going around of getting his key?), also cried in hotel yesterday missing his 2 sons, clean freak but will play along w/ sloppy, needs to shower every night (will he have a routine like Joey?) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
45m
Sam's a married truck driver with two sons.
He warns you'll see a lot of tears from him bc he's missing his family.
Sam doesn't like messiness, but he doesn't want to be cleaning up all the time.
He's a big fan of Derrick. (At first he says Derrick's his biggest fan) #bb21

Sam wants to float in, play a social game & lay low. He wants to make sure everyone likes him. When it's down to 10 ppl, he'll go for the physical comps.

Sam would win & be hated. He doesn't care what ppl think. He had haters when he switched his political views. He wouldn't have brought Derrick to the end. It's about winning.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
42m
Last house guest is Nicole from Long Island NY. She's a Preschool Aide.
She is a huge big brother fan.
#BB21

She thinks her determination will help her win. She gives 100% everytime.
Her strategy is not to tell them she graduated high school top of her class and that she's a huge fan. She's going to lay low and play up being a preschool aide.

She thinks her biggest downfall is talking back and she doesn't tolerate any type of bullying.
If she wins she will get her sisters cars and send her parents on a trip.

She relates to past BB guests that are who they are. She didn't name names.
Jeff didn't ask her the final question.

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
40m
Instead of a statement necklace she appears to be wearing a snack necklace. #bb21

Punkin

08-13-2009

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Any links for All Access discounts?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Haven't seen any Punkin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🎃🏳️‍🌈 Heather #BB21 🏳️‍🌈🎃
@HelloHouseguest
·
3h
Isabella and Kemi went to the same college

Ovi and Jackson have the same major and college

Kathryn and Holly did Miss USA together

Jack and Jessica are both from Chicago

Christie dated Tommy's aunt

Who else we missing??? Let's sleuth it out

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha.... RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
·
10h
You all might like this cast now, but just wait until one of them takes a bribe on night 1 and Paul returns #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
·
8h
Here's what I've been able to come up with on #BB21 twitter handles so far:

@AnalyseTalavera

@_christiemurphy

@cliff_hogg

@JacksonMichieBB

@jmilagrosplus

@itskathryndunn

@N_Maccarone

@TheOviKabir

@TommyBracco

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Branden @BrandenTweetsBB
1h
Has anyone warned her of how BB Twitter is?

Hannah Claire @hannah_hcb
· 11h
The hardest secret I’ve EVER had to keep in my life. My man is a houseguest on this season of #bigbrotherusa !!!!! I miss you already baby but I can’t wait to watch you kill it this season! 💓 Mowgli and I are sending you love from Knoxville! #BB21 #bigbrother21 #BigBrother
Show this thread

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo ty for the commentary and the bios!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer. wow!!! that banner was done fast! excellent!! ty!

Punkin

08-13-2009

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the info, Dipo! And a great banner, Jimmer! Getting excited for my summer compulsion!! Fun to watch everybody coming back!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bryan Wayne @mrhappybw
·
8h
I actually get the hard copy of
@TVGuideMagazine
still and they have a small piece on #BB21. Says the season is great outdoors themed. First comp will be set in dark where they must find way through back yard through a Forrest to “camp B.B.” will be false camps they get stuck.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1h
Houseguests are moving in tomorrow! Looks like it'll be the first half in the morning and the other half nine hours later. Another split arrival for #BB21.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, ty in advance for all your twitter posts!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL.... Fabnsab @fabnsa
2h
So Cliff wants a young male alliance to protect him and his least favorite players are past emotional women. Yes, he will last long 🙄🙄🙄 why can’t they choose a token old guy who is actually cool? #bb21 #ikainterviews

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh lordy, someone is gonna get stuck, LOL... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
19m
first HOH comp preview, from TVGuide = a black box maze including honey pit #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
(link: http://Hamsterwatch.com) Hamsterwatch.com has a lot of info like CBS sched (it's different for a couple weeks), cast info incl single/attached and fan/recruit, tallies have begun, and importantly, FEEDS SIGNUP LINKS! stop by & get your bearings for the season -it's cluttery- or order a mug #bb21

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
@hamsterwatch
Following Following @hamsterwatch
More
** possible spoiler **
some are reporting they did the first HOH at this morning's taping, and Kemi won.. I haven't heard either way from any sources I know/trust, but just putting this out there as it's making the rounds