TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Sam Smith

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: Cast Bios: Sam Smith users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: West Nanticoke, Pennsylvania
Current city: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, bold, and comical.

Favorite activities: Riding my R1, playing basketball, and having friends over for pool parties.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Missing my family.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Derrick Levasseur, his gameplay was amazing.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Be true and be a little bit of a rat for my alliance.

My life's motto is...
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space."

What would you take into the house and why?
- Twisted Tea. Needs no explanation.
- A picture of my family, for love and my wife would want me to.
- My Yeti to keep my things cold.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I've been used in a recruiting commercial for one of my driving jobs.
- I was once interviewed by our local radio station.
- I was a model of the week in the Weekender Magazine.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008746/who-s-in-the-cast-of-big-brother-season-21-/134226/-christie-murphy/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
"Bring my yeti to keep my things cold" ????? Okay.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 4:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
A Yeti works ! I fill mine each night before bed with 12 ice cubes. This afternoon the H2o will still be cold.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Marameko....ok...then I don't know what a Yeti is. I thought he was talking about the two foot furry creature who lives in the snow. ??

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Ha, Yeti has coolers and thermoses similar to Hydro Flasks. I think they should provide Hydros to all of the hamsters so that they can waste less.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
too loud for me....

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
didn't think I would like Sam because he yell talks so much. But....he is the only one I am pulling for at this time. So stinking funny. The HG's like hanging out with him. Building a good foundation to hopefully get him to the end.
Hope Sam wins the whole kitten caboodle.

Rhodarobin

06-25-2014

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhodarobin a private message Print Post    
Sam's loudness bugged me at first, too. But now I get a Johnny Mac vibe from it, and I loved me some Johnny Mac!

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
So sad you are on the block this week. I wanted you or Cliff to win veto.
On the same hand, grateful you may get away from this awful cast. You were my bright spot!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: