TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jackson Michie

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: Cast Bios: Jackson Michie users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
Current city: Los Angeles

Three adjectives that describe you: Driven, assertive, and confident.

Favorite activities: Exercising, social events, and hunting.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Honestly, nothing seems too difficult that I couldn't endure it. However, remembering that I'm under 24/7 video surveillance will be my only hiccup. I feel like after a week or two I'll become comfortable and forget that I can't sleep naked, drop my towel, etc. Also, the food. I'm not a picky eater at all, but I eat a good amount of food. Not being able to grocery shop and get my daily watermelons or protein bars would be tough, but manageable.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Paul: Simply, he told it like it was. I respect honesty and boldness. Brett: "Guy's Guy" to a tee. He was socially talented, physical, and would probably be someone I would hang out with outside of the house.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Absolutely. Be physical—which I'm very good at—but not too physical. I will win competitions but I've got to pick them wisely as to not become too large of a threat. Furthermore, be willing to do anything and everything I have to in order to win the Houseguests over on a social level. I was pre-law and have been involved in real estate/sales my entire life. If there's one thing I'm good at, it is connecting with people, reading them, and selling them on whatever it is I'm trying to get them to buy into.

Whether it's a property, a judge and jury, a bottle of wine, or medical supplies, I can sell it. Sales is all about being the person your customer wants you to be and selling them without them knowing they've even been sold. I can, and will, sell myself to the houseguest and get them to buy into me.

My life's motto is...
"Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing, moderation is for cowards."

What would you take into the house and why?
- My weight belt/Versa Gripps so I can lift as heavy as I do outside of the house.
- Some form of music so I can work out, relax, or regroup.
- An iPad or tablet that streams my mass every Sunday morning so I can stay in touch with my religious side.

Fun facts about yourself:
- From middle school all the way through college, I used to write papers/speeches/etc. for money.
- I can shotgun a beer in under 2.5 seconds.
- I skipped my college graduation ceremony to go to South Beach Miami, Florida for a week with buddies.
- My senior year of college on spring break, I put $500 on Black at the Roulette table at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana, DR and won three times. In a row.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008746/who-s-in-the-cast-of-big-brother-season-21-/134225/-jackson-michie/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
He may be one to watch to win....if he is as good at selling himself as he claims he is at sales, he will be able to go far with his strategy.

He's not hard on the eyes either. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Miz, his cast photo is awful! He is much cuter in his interviews.

I'm seeing that with a couple of them - whoever is taking these photos needs to take a new photography course.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
This guy and his incredibly square jaw has an amazing array of facial ticks. I almost wondered if he had Tourette's!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jackson admitted to having sex in the house with Kat, conversation transcribed in this article.

Dawg @DawgsBigBrother 33m
Jackson “How many people can say they did “it” in the big brother house? That’s why I was like why not?!” #BB21
https://www.onlinebigbrother.com/jackson-how-many-people-can-say-they-did-it-in-the-big-brother-house-thats-why-i-was-like-why-not/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
What a jerk.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so they did it and are they still friendly with each other? Does she seem ok with it just being a 1 night stand?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She seems to be annoyed that Jackson is being flirty with Bella. And I am not sure she understands it was a one night thing at all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hope it comes back to bite him in the ass then!

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jackson~did your momma not teach you not to drink out of the milk jug? Or stick your fingers in the peanut butter?
Esp. in the BB house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, he did it with Kat three times, and I don't think it was just one night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Flashback time for one of the incidents...

11.23am on cam 1 July 4th for the flashback.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
To answer Jackson's question, "do you think we are coming off as brats?"
Yes!
Over Confidence is not an asset. Look it up, read about it.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jackson sure is a complex individual. He is one of the HG's that I wouldn't mind sitting down with. Got a lot going for him. Liking him more since Jack left. He is tough and will do well.
Although I don't enjoy Jess at all, he has treated her with respect. I certainly wouldn't have been able to.
Find myself pulling for him to win this game.

(Vols lost Sat to Georgia State...38-30)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Someone seems to have a lot of time on their hands but I figured I would post this here for propserity...
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
1h
Someone sent this to me, so I'm posting it here...
Just seems to be all the bullshit with Jackson put into a timeline in one place. #BB21

https://twitter.com/EvelDick/status/1176190448102236161

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another source in case EvelDick has blocked you.

https://twitter.com/AmberStar83/status/1176068618842337280

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Xanax is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression.

Common side effects of Xanax include:
Drowsiness.
Tiredness.
Dizziness.
Sleep problems (insomnia)
Memory problems.
Poor balance or coordination.
Slurred speech.
Trouble concentrating.

Jackson has won 10 comps, a mix of physical and mental so I have to call bull on him being addicted to and over-taking this medication.

As for slop-we do not know if BB gave him permission or not-he may have serious allergies and BB told him to keep keep it on the down low.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: