TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Cliff Hogg III

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: Cast Bios: Cliff Hogg III users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Houston
Current city: Houston

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, stubborn, and caring.

Favorite activities: Watersports (fishing, jet skiing, swimming, scuba), gardening (I grow satsumas, muscadine grapes, avocados, and will also be growing Loofahs this year), and politics (I love to discuss and debate political topics and concepts in the right environment).

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
The lack of communication with the outside world. Sitting in that house and not knowing what is going on with family, the country, my sports teams, etc. will be frustrating. The lack of privacy will be tough at first, but I think I'll get used to that rather quickly.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I like the logical, strategic play from people such as Derrick, Vanessa, or Dan. But Vanessa whined too much when she thought the chips were against her. My favorite of all time has to be Derrick.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Present myself as the loyal soldier to one or more strong players while creating enough chaos or paranoia to have people pointing fingers and targeting each other. People WILL assume that I am a loyal kind of guy because that is how I live my life in the real world. I will use that to my advantage and betray as necessary in the end game to get me to the finale!

My life's motto is...
Two mottos: "Never let others tell you what you can or can't do" and "Never be afraid to stand up for what you believe in!"

What would you take into the house and why?
- My cowboy hat and boots. They represent so much about where I am from and who I am.
- Plenty of Aggie clothing. People from Texas are proud.... but Aggies take it up another notch and I love to brag!
- My wedding ring and Aggie ring, the two items that symbolize some of my most proud involvements.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I swam with alligators.
- I can say the alphabet backward.
- I once won an award for rowing.
- I'm definitely the jokester in my family.
- Learned to drive a car at the age of seven!

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008746/who-s-in-the-cast-of-big-brother-season-21-/134222/-cliff-hogg-iii/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
hmmmm not a very exciting bio. He is the only older person. I don't think he will last long, they always target the older people first.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Miz, his bio doesn't do him justice. Seeing his interviews totally won me over. I hope he can charm these kiddos with good stories so they keep him around!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I want an older person to win. Go Texas.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I hope he is not targeted early simply because of his age.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Cliff is definitely my favorite so far.
Even though he is from Texas said jokingly as only an Okie could.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/bowiehogg Cliff's brother.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, first time I have seen his last name. Hogg is a really big name in Texas, especially in Houston, as in the wealthy Houstonite who named his daughters Ima and Ura. Seriously.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know the name from David Hogg survivor of the Stoneman high shooting

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cliff~why do you roll up your bathing suit to your crotch. Gag. The sun wasn't even on them.
My eyes can't unsee it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 09, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Wasn't the Hogg referenced above a former Governor?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Does anybody know what the numbers and letters that Cliff says every time he votes stand for?

Thanks!

Mware

09-14-2001

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mware a private message Print Post    
Pretty sure that's his wife's initials and "I love you." 1 letter in "I", 4 in "love", and 3 in "you."

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: