TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Tommy Bracco

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: Cast Bios: Tommy Bracco users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Staten Island, New York
Current city: Staten Island, New York

Three adjectives that describe you: Optimistic, driven, and over-the-top.

Favorite activities: Eating Mom's cooking, going to the movies alone, and playing Catan with the family.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Missing summer on the Jersey Shore with my family. We're usually there during the weekends. The house isn't huge but my family is so there's a lot of people in a little house, playing games, drinking, cooking, making stupid videos, getting tan. There's nothing better than the summer with them.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Da'Vonne from Seasons 17 and 18. Not only was she great TV, but Momma Day is VERY intuitive. Her only issue is that she doesn't always know what to do with the information. When she returned in Season 18, she did a much better job at keeping her mouth shut! But in the end, she could only hold it in for so long.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
My strategy is inspired by my mother. She cooks and cleans for the entire family and she's everyone's favorite person. I want to be the Italian mother of the house. I want to take care of everyone and make them feel safe and loved. No one wants to vote out that person.

My life's motto is...
"Always go FULL OUT!!!!"

What would you take into the house and why?
- Benadryl in case I have an allergic reaction AND to help me sleep.
- A photo of my family to remind me there's a life outside the house.
- Earplugs to avoid hearing the awkward noises everyone makes when they sleep.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I love to make short films.
- I never paid for a haircut in my life.
- I am an extremely skilled Catan player.
- I rarely get star struck.
- I still sleep with my baby blanket.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008746/who-s-in-the-cast-of-big-brother-season-21-/134218/-tommy-bracco/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I like his strategy and Motto.

Benadryl to help him sleep???

Never paid for a haircut in his life? I was thinking maybe the therapist guy (edited to add his name is Nick) never paid for a haircut or at least the one in his photo with the bowl cut. I had that cut when I was 7. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mizinvanccouver, Benedryl makes me very sleepy, even when I only take half a dose.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I love him! He knows Christie.

Not sure if that will be an asset or a liability, though.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Tommy, thank you for entertaining me this summer.

You should have never told JacksonMIchie/Holly and Cliff/Nicole that you knew Christie.

Shame on JacksonMichie for lying to Nicole/Cliff about you....karma will get him someday.

If they have us voting for AFP, I'll vote for you.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: