TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
David Alexander

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: Cast Bios: David Alexander users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Atlanta
Current city: Atlanta

Three adjectives that describe you: Positive, charismatic, and high energy.

Favorite activities: CrossFit training, professional photography, and traveling to new locations.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
A complete shift in my routine and having to be around people with no escape, but it is also an adventure that I would love to explore.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Absolutely! I plan to watch two seasons to get a feel for the show and then further look into strategies that have worked and the type of individuals that typically win. My gift of gab and memory could be an advantage if I play my cards right.

My life's motto is...
JUST LIVE as much as you can before you can't anymore.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My camera because I love photographing in a documentary style. To capture pure moments of joy, happiness, and sadness.
- A device with a music playlist. I heard music calms the savage beast, so this would help those tough moments in the house.
- I would love to bring a habit-building book to jumpstart better discipline before returning to regular civilian life.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I can control my tear ducts (cry on command).
- I went to school with the mega rap group Migos.
- My birthday started a decade (the '90s), and it is always a celebration (Jan. 1, 1990).
- I have perfectly aligned teeth even after my wisdom teeth came in. This is very rare, and I am one of 8-10 percent of the population to have perfect teeth with wisdom and no braces.
- I've never owned an automatic vehicle. I have been keeping it old school with manual transmissions.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008746/who-s-in-the-cast-of-big-brother-season-21-/134216/david-alexander/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I dunno, I think he may crack from the pressure of being in the BB house. Just my hunch from his bio.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am curious to see how he does with his gift of memory.
As an Invisalign patient who still uses a retainer at night I am curious to see his "perfect" smile.He is so handsome !

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Marameko...I too am an Invisalign patient; finished but wear my retainer every night. Daughter is starting with it soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
David but his IG is (link: https://www.instagram.com/iamdavid_alexander/)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
David Alexander
@davjalex
ยท
3h
Just setting up my Twitter. #myfirstTweet

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: