TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Holly Allen

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: Cast Bios: Holly Allen users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Lander, Wyoming
Current city: Los Angeles

Three adjectives that describe you: Spontaneous, sarcastic, and relentless.

Favorite activities: Fostering dogs, hiking with wine, and road-tripping with a camera in hand.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I live on my phone. I'm a millennial. That will admittedly be a struggle.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I haven't watched it enough to have a favorite.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Oh, I have plenty of strategies already stacked up. Plan A-Z.

My life's motto is...
"Make them proud." I've lost a lot of people in my life and I always try to say "yes" to opportunities because I wish they were still here to experience them all too.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My dog (fat chance).
- Headphones to listen to music.
- A book to keep me sane.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I grew up teaching people to fly fish.
- I can sneeze like Donald Duck.
- I can ride a horse standing up.
- I rolled off of a 30 ft. cliff in a pickup truck and survived.
- I used to go down the Oregon Trail every summer in a covered wagon. With a bonnet on my head.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008746/who-s-in-the-cast-of-big-brother-season-21-/134215/holly-allen/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm intrigued! She sounds interesting!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am not fond of those who are not past BB viewers.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marameko, around 6 or 7 of them are new to BB - as usual they recruit from bars or instagram.

This is another HG who is connected to someone else in the house - Kathryn.

Rumor has it that she conspired to get another girl out of the running by exposing that she broke confidentiality. Not sure if it's true, but anything is possible.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
If it's true you don't know who has your dog or know where your dog is, then you don't deserve to have a dog.

Stop being an irresponsible dog owner!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Luke Pell Ball Caps and Blue Jeans (Official Music Video) Starring Holly:

https://youtu.be/iKO4D5RnYKc

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Holly wins the PDB crown.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
From Tweets. Holly: .. that insensitive selfish arrogance .. complete entitlement .. my dad would whoop me if I acted like that (talking about Nicole).
Well Holly, your dad should have whooped up on you more and should whoop you when you get out of the BB house.
Jxn has much more respect for Nicole than he ever will for you.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: