TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2019: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through May 02, 2019 users admin

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
LOL....
I have the same question. I have never heard Adam bad mouth Dane.
But, I do think Anthony has pulled Adam into his web he weaves so well. And, this is after Anthony warned Dane not to listen to what Anthony says.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
I must say. I would like to see Adam for the win. He has not really offended me and I think is basically a good person. He is still cooking for all of them even though Kira put him on the block.
P.S. I am an old lady and this is my first time hearing about a gender being called they/them. It is quite confusing to me.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I wish I knew if Anthony was telling the truth or not. Even Adam said to the camera last night something like how great it would be "if everything he said was true"

Of course it could be Anthony just telling Adam what Adam wants to hear (final two) Adam did tell Anthony last night that 'this' is why Adam made his final two with Dane and not Anthony - because Anthony is so good with his words and will win over the jury. Later (to the camera) he also said "Anthony Douglas is a wizard!"

Indybarb - you're not alone. This is the first time I've seen a non-binary person on tv. I have been very impressed how all these young people respect it so much and say the right thing.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised Dane didn't win the POV, but I'm glad Adam did. Kira will have to put Mark, if she's too brainwashed by Anthony. Mark could very well win a mental competition and would be more of a threat, but Dane could very well win a physical comp, so either one of them could go. But it's Anthony I can't stand.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Anthony just went to Dane for a heart-to-heart. Anthony told him (in a long-winded way) that he is definitely keeping Dane as his final 2 because they made that plan on day 2 (or close). He is a man of his word and that is the only reason.
Poor Adam. Does he still have a chance? I am hoping so. Also, I would be so surprised if Dane throws Adam under the bus. But, watching that convo, I think he will.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Anthony, Mark and Kyra have to be among the most smug, obnoxious characters to play this game. Here's hoping Mark goes home, Kyra is completely blindsided and leaves next crying on their way out the door with Anthony going out in third place on finale night. BB Gods please make this happen.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
OMG! Mark, Dane and Adam are outside talking about the merchandising they better get started as soon as they get out.... the t-shirts right away. Talking about titles: Pretty Boys, etc.!! Anthony and Kyra inside eating.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Mark keeps saying they have to start right away. LOL... he just said they might even do a quick tour!!!

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Well.... Kyra and Dane have been having a very long conversation and, although I did not get in at the exact beginning, I believe Kyra is now considering talking with Anthony about getting Adam out and keeping Dane. They have talked at length about their past dislike of each other and how this would have to be a trust/truce. She is going to talk with Anthony and see if he will agree. Dane has, of course, promised her his first child, etc. He did this with Anthony earlier today.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
So the 2 nominees both stay? Good plan Kyra

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Looks like Dane/Anthony/Kira are definitely going to be a team. I do believe this is a final plan.
In the meantime, Adam and Dane are playing a game stacking cheerios on top of each other. It is funny cause they are having a good time.
Must I eat my words and say I now think Kira is a player? She surely is the only one making moves, and is only doing what she thinks will forward her in the game and it makes sense (at least to me).

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Dangit. I will be sorry to see Adam go. But there is still plenty of time for things to flip.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
This is true. I hope it flips, too.
I am laughing right now. It is a little after 12:00 there and the four guys are in bed and having "boy talk" and knocking themselves out with their stories and lives. Specifically, Mark is telling them all about his problems with girls...everyone is laughing like crazy.
It has been a good day with BB.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I dreamed about BB last night. I was there. It came down to Kyra and Anthony. Kyra won. Dane threw a tantrum. Wild dream.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But Adam won the POV so he would use it on himself, from your comments it seems he could be gone on Thursday. Am I missing something?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, okay, I didn't miss anything. Adam already used the pov on himself and Mark is the replacement, as I expected. Now Anthony is trying to brainwash Kyra when in fact she no longer has any power and can't play for HOH. Anthony tells her she will be final 2 with him. This guy convinced Kyra to nominate the two strongest guys and one of his alliance is going on Thursday. If Dane stays, Anthony will try to convince him to get rid of Adam... We'll see.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Adam has two shots at staying next week - HOH and veto. If Adam wins HOH Anthony will try to get Kyra up on the block against Dane. If Anthony is on the block he will turn against his block partner in a hot second. Please someone put Anthony up next week.

Would like to see Adam and Dane in F2 with an Adam win.

The family visit going on now was just getting fun and now the feeds are cut. Oh well.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yes, Dane and Adam should be F2 and the best may win, however, I think Adam had to really fight in very hard competitions to stay afloat while Dane had it a bit easier. So I hope Adam wins, but he has to win almost everything.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Great segment on the show tonite. All the players were in the secret room. They were then shown the front door and it opened and there stood 4 mothers and a friend of Mark's. Everyone went nuts. The parents did not see them. The parents then walked all through the house and made fun of how they were not clean, put on some of their clothes, etc. Then the contestants were told only one of them could see their Mom and the Moms had to decide how it would be. Anthony's mom was chosen. Of course, then each one of them got to see their moms for a couple of minutes. Much love and tears!! Fun part of the show.

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
The moms and Ty also spent quite some time making a meal for the HGs - salad, garlic bread and lasagna. They were there for a few hours, it was fun to watch (when the feeds didn't cut out). Kyra's mom was the one the group chose, the guys think it was because she's HOH - not that it matters since they all got to come out for a hug.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
O.K. I just came in on seeing Mark crack 2 eggs into a saucepan on the stove and then he stirred them for at least 5 minutes when the camera changed and I never did see what he made. Eggs scrambled in a saucepan? Stirred and cooked endlessly? Did anyone see what the finished product was?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Last nights episode was entertaining. Love how Anthony denied telling Adam to put up Kyra and Estie then BB shows us him saying just that in the hot tub. LOL Deny deny deny. LOL The Adam is the bigger person and has the Pretty Boys hug it out and says no matter which one of them is up at the end, one of them has to win. Nice he is so loyal, not sure if Mark and Anthony will be.

I like Adam but didn't like how he tore a strip on Kyra because really I do understand why she did that.

I hope we get a reunion show where Adam knows everything. LOL

Sadly, I think DAne will go tonight.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Anthony will probably win. I pray for his downfall with a huge dollop of humility because he's so freaking RUTHLESS and ARROGANT.
He has the MIST power of whatisname from USA BB a few years ago. But none of the deceptive charm.

I think when Kyra sees how Anthony played her with his lies and threats, and how Adam was loyal to her (as much as he could be) especially last week, she's going to feel terrible.

I am rooting for Adam or Kyra to win. Either way and I'm happy. Don't care for Mark or Dane and loathe bully Anthony, who will probably win. :-(

For many reasons, mostly good, some bad, Kyra will be the most memorable player of the season for me.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
As expected, Mark is gone. The show finished in the middle of the HOH contest and the feeds are not back on yet.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I am very surprised Dane is still there! Yes Mame, I agree Anthony has the same persuasion skills as Will from U.S. BB but not the charm.
I am impressed how Kyra managed to stay till final 4 considering how they targeted her/they since the beginning of the show!
I too am now routing for Kyra, Adam, Dane then Anthony in that order.
Was it true what Mark said on the way out about Dane suggesting Sam for nominations? I thought it was Anthony or Mark? Didn't Adam nominate Dane's gal Estie? Then they see even I guess?
I wonder who is HOH?