TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2019: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 27, 2019 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So we were pretty close to what we expected. Cory is gone and Anthony is all pissed. The guy just wanted a free ride, he never won anything and wanted an extra shield to win for him and keep him safe. He knows Adam was the secret assassin and now he wants revenge. But too bad for him because Adam is HOH and he really should nominate Anthony and Mark and get rid of the pompous Anthony.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I thought Adam should nominate Anthony last night. Oh well, he hurt him by getting rid of his seperate alliance. On the show I was surprised Anthony told his own alliance, Pretty Boys, that he would beat each of them. I mean talk about putting a target on yourself.
Was nice to see Emmitt last night.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
I have to change screens whenever Anthony begins one of his long on and on conversations. He is SO pompous and condescending.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
I see Dane and Anthony are have-nots. Is there a third? How were they chosen this time?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Kira is also a have-not. Apparently Adam is going to honour his PB alliance and nominate Damien and Este.

Stupid move, Anthony would not have hesitated to target Adam, and Mark already nominated Adam. Anthony and Adam are not as loyal as Adam or Dane.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Spunky

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Yes, Adam is loyal to the PB, to a fault.

The three HaveNots were chosen because they were out first of the HOH comp. (At least that's what I read somewhere. I guess we'll see when the episode airs, but surprisingly that means Esty lasted longer than Dane and Anthony?!)

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
And possibly Damien (I think there are four HaveNots)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, April 20, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Dane threw it for sure, he knew to be safe, but with the double eviction next Thursday Adam is the most vulnerable because he can't play for HOH, so he needs to win the POV for sure. I think Adam is the one who worked harder to win very tough competitions.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I didn't think Adam would replace Damien with Mark on the block, but he did. I'm not sure it was a smart move because Dane and Anthony will keep Mark and possibly Damien and Kyra will vote with the house like she did with Sam. It could be a unanimous vote for Mark to stay and Adam can't play for HOH and it's a double eviction. I think he will go if he doesn't win Veto.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Mark and Anthony give me the Willie's. Hope they are both gone soon. Adam MIGHT be able to sway Dane. The TPB are clearly split down the middle.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
The feeds have been down for hours (at least for me). Does anyone know why?

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche, I agree with you 100%. Anthony is totally obnoxious and Mark is really strange.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Indy, it broke my heart when Anthony browbeat Kira. I would have told him to kiss my fanny and walked away until he changed his tone. For someone who DEMANDS respect he's incapable of giving it.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Kyra wins HOH.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh good! That's nice to hear! I wonder who she will put up? I'm thinking, hoping, Mark and Anthony.
The 2 evictions tonight of Estie and Damien were predictable.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Predictable yes, but I'm heartbroken. I really wanted Damien to win. Bet he wins Fan Fave.

Now I'm rooting for Adam/Kira. The others are awfully annoying.

I hope Anthony is toast, especially after he mercilessly harangued her the other day.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Mame! Yah, I liked Damien too. I agree I think he may win fan fav.
I'm routing for Kyra, Adam and Dane in that order.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hiya Miz! ♡

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Well, I am shocked! Kyra put up Adam and Dane! She really has allied herself with Anthony/Mark.
Did anyone watch this afternoon? Everyone was scrambling around in the room with all the boxes looking for something, but I missed out on what it was?

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
p.s. If Anthony wins this whole game, I will be more upset than almost any US game (and I have watched all seasons).

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm p'od too. What a mess. Kyra has no chance to win since she's the odd one out. Just sad and shocked she stupidly put her buddy Adam on the block. And let Anthony run roughshod over her. As much as I despise him he deserves to win if they are too dumb to get rid of him.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
That is true.
Think I figured out my dilemma about this afternoon from when they were talking at the dinner table. Evidently they had to figure out some answers from the boxes in the room. If they got so many right, there is no more have-nots. They did it.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I heard BBCAN has no Fan Favorite. I hope that's not true, I'm sure Damian would get it. 🙁

There were two important conversations late last night. Anthony and Adam in the HOH room. Anthony told Adam that the whole season, he's been observing. He figured out all the lies stem from Dane. Dane has a final two with everybody. Dane has been bad-mouthing Adam for weeks. Dane has created the cracks in the PB foundation. Anthony says Dane has to go and he's planning on keeping Adam safe.

Then, Adam and Kyra talked over tea in the kitchen. He told her he understands why she put him up now (now that Anthony shared that Dane was behind everything) Adam said he forgave Kyra and it was a strong move. She said it has been one of the hardest days in the house. He said for him, too.

They left on good terms. Now Adam is supposed to play dumb with Dane and trust Anthony.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
While I can't stand Dane, was Anthony telling the truth about Dane, or was Anthony lying through his teeth? (Pun intended)