TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2019: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 18, 2019 users admin

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Sorry, my post did not disappear... I had to refresh.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
From the way Kyra and Anthony are talking, they are both have-nots. Have not heard who the third one is. Any info?

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Eric is the other have-not.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well that wasn't as exciting as I hoped last night. I kind of wanted Mark evicted. Funny how Kiera had to be carried out of the house first by Anthony they by some random guy. lol

I was multitasking as I watched the show, how did she hurt her foot?

Also, anyone know who is HOH now?

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Cory is HOH.

Don't know about the foot

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Cory wants to backdoor Sam or Adam. Anthony is disloyal to Adam saying to Dane that if Adam wins Veto they'll force Adam to use it and backdoor Sam.
Probably Sam and Adam will not be playing for Veto and Dane could win and remove himself from the block and Sam goes up. Cory is playing right into the PB's alliance. After these moves it will be obvious to Sam and Cory that the guys are working together and they will control the house.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Cory is going to be disappointed in her gut when she sees how Anthony has played her.

I’m disappointed in the season so far.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I agree, whoever is left does not keep me interested anymore, I simply dislike the PB alliance, Adam also will pay for his double game with Sam and his alliance. Anthony is playing smart but I don't like his arrogance. Dane is simply too ugly to look at and also hate his arrogance. Now Damien and Adam on the block... but I really don't care anymore.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Who is HOH?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Mark.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Jimmer.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Adam won the POV, well, this makes it a bit more interesting. Mark should put Cory on the block but Anthony will convince him to put Kyra or Stef on the block. Anthony is really running the show.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't been watching closely but I understand that Anthony is playing a near perfect game.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Anyone know the technical side? My desktop made me update Adobe Air, so I did. Then my BBViewer stopped working, so I uninstalled that and reinstalled it. Still nothing. I haven't reinstalled Nord but I guess I will try that next.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Twist alert- the archive room finally came into play; someone found a power (it's believed Adam because he found a UV flashlight and saw some hidden writing on a file) and got to secretly put up a 3rd nom this week- and Cory got put up...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I also think it was Adam, he's the only one who wants Cory out. This seems a bit too obvious, however.
The voting are Dane, Anthony, Kyra and Adam.
Dane will not vote Stef out
Anthony will not vote Cory out
Adam and Kyra may be the only ones voting Cory out.
So, it's either Damien or Cory, probably Damien because Mark will tell the others he has never opened up to him when he asked him some questions regarding the game. But Adam and Kyra could be two votes for Cory to go, and Anthony and Dane for Damien to go. It could be a tie and Mark evicts Damien.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Noooooo! I want Damian and Esty and Kyra final 3.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Mame, but those three never won anything in the game and may not be able to win anything against the boys alliance. Damien knew from the very beginning when he spied on the formation of the PB alliance and never took advantage of that knowledge.

Chandler

06-08-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chandler a private message Print Post    
Starr, have you been able to get the feeds on BBViewer? I have the same problem. Uninstalled BBViewer and uninstalled Adobe Air. Then installed an older version of Adobe. Can't get it to work yet..

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Chandler, thanks for asking. No, I tried over and over and just tonight, did what you did and went back to an older version of Adobe. I guess it's good to know the problem is with the upgrade and not us?!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Most of the hardcore watchers believe Cory will go- she and Mark are allied (and he tried a ton this week to keep her off the block). Though it only happens if she gets 3 votes or the votes split 2-1-1; any sort of tie she most likely stays, so there's the chance of some hinky voting...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'd rather see Cory go, since she can win, Damien and Estefania have no game at all. I'm surprised that Damien never mentioned to anyone he knows about the PB alliance since the start.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Spunky, Damian won Canada's Choice or whatever it's called, and Kyra wheedled her way to getting the blood veto. So as far as I'm concerned those are achievements. :-)

Oh well, I hope hope hope Cory is toast. I just wish she'd take Anthony with her. LOL

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Spunky, I can't remember how they worded it, but when Damien was given Canada's Choice, (and learned about the PB alliance) Big Brother told him he couldn't tell anyone.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Ooops, I didn't know he couldn't tell about the alliance, and even knowing about it he was never in a position to do anything about it, as HOH he could have nominated two of them but we'll have to see if he'll be able to do something about it. On Thursday they'll reveal who won the secret power in the archive room. First in mind is Adam, but also Kyra and Dane, since they wanted to backdoor Cory, but also Damien and Estefania could have won the secret since by nominating Cory they would have a better chance at staying in the game. Of course Anthony didn't win it.
So, if it's true that Dane is for Cory to go, they'll have 3 votes for Cory to go and Damien stays. If Cory stays then I have to give credit to Anthony for brainwashing Dane.