TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2019: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through April 04, 2019 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I’m disappointed Chelsea won. It appears the pretty boy side will just trample thru the none sheep side and that’s that.kyras reactions have made me like them even less than before.

I don’t believe Damien has anything he’s been trying to figure out how to get back 8n to get that veto.

And cChelsea saying I want to make big moves makes me laugh. A big move would have been to put two big guys up and replace any that came down with another. It’s very obvious they are working together.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch any scene where Kailyn may have given me the feeling that she is what Chelsea says she is, a liar, a plotter, etc. but I still couldn't notice anything like that, so I wonder if actually was better to leave Kiera on the block, since she seemed determined to get her turn to get rid of Chelsea and Sam, the two who saved her just to target Kailyn. It could backfire on Chelsea if she doesn't get the votes to evict Kailyn.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Said to see Kailyn go. Nope I couldn’t see it with Kailyn, they always need some justification. All I can say is Baaaaaaa people! I’m not going to be a sheep, well guess what?
And I thought Damien might get some useful info. Too bad they didn’t give it to Kailyn at least she could have gone out all fiery.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I thought I posted something here last night, but I don't see it. Anyway, I said that Dane may try to break up Adam and Sam and I wonder why Adam doesn't try to convince that for now, at least, it's better to keep Sam as an ally for numbers. Why get rid of Sam so soon.

It seemed to me wasted footage, and a long one at that, to show us the special intel given to Damien, he didn't discover anything new and you could tell he was a bit disappointed.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
That was the biggest bust! All the hype and what a letdown.
I think they are having the veto noms soon if not now. Supposedly will be Kiera and Chelsea. Dane wants Chelsea to go. Last night Adam, Sam and Dane were talking and Adam asked Dane to keep Sam and he said he would if Adam helps him keep Esie (?) if she goes up. Adam agreed.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yep, looks like Kyra and Chelsea are up. Don't understand Chelsea's tears, she still has Veto and they have to learn how to bargain their way to stay.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Cory won but I don't think she will use it. I guess Chelsea will go. I can't stand the guys!!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Was away on holidays and just caught up. Bummed that Kaiylin got evicted.
At the moment I'm routing for Damien, and Eddie.
I just looked above and saw Estafania, who is she!?!! We haven't heard anything about her.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sooooo glad Chelsea is Toast. Kinda neutral about Eddie.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh noooo sorry to see Eddie gone.
Mark was very arrogant and condescending to Chelsea at the pool table. I don't hate anyone this season but I really don't have a fav either. I'm more like,well I like this hg (agent...haha,) a bit more. Still routing for Damien even though he doesn't have much game play.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Estefania is "Estie". She's currently hanging onto Dane. Last night he kept kissing her cheek. I don't know if she has real feelings for him or if she's just playing him.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Rooting for Kiki, Estie, Damien. In no particular order.
I hate to admit it but sometimes I get Kiki and Estie mixed up.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I feel a lot like Mizi… I did like Chelsea only because I felt she was ready for big moves, but now I can see she made a lot of mistakes, she concentrated too much on evicting Kailyn, when she should have gone against a stronger player and then she didn't build a defensive strong enough to stay in the game.

I only like to follow the duo Adam and Sam and to see if Sam will make a big move, like she urged Adam to make, but failed again, Eddie wasn't such a threat. Now she is HOH and will like to see what she'll do about it. She knows that Dane wants her out, she should target him, but only with a backdoor, otherwise she'll be putting a big target on her back.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I like the Sam/Adam showmance, although I don't necessarily want them to win. I like Sam but not Adam. He should have pushed with the pretty boys to have her added into their group at the very least as a number, instead of agreeing that she might be divisive and problematic down the line.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Mame, I agree, she should have told Adam that if she didn't win HOH she would have been on the block because the guys want her out to break them up. Adam is playing both sides, protecting his guy alliance and Sam, but she should question his loyalty, is Adam more loyal to his guy alliance or to her? She is playing now too defensively, already agreeing with Dane that she will not target Stef and the guy alliance with their promise that she will be safe next week. She shouldn't believe that, if she does, well she'll be gone next.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
She had told Kiera that she told Mark he'll go on he block, but now Kiera too is on the block, maybe Sam told Kiera she was a pawn. The problem with Mark on the block is that one of the guys could win the Veto and remove Mark and she will be the target next time from the guys alliance. I'm not sure Adam told Sam that it's actually a 4 guys alliance and so she nominated Mark and Adam may be in trouble.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Adam did want to add Sam to the alliance but the Pretty Boys said no. I think Adam is more aligned with the Pretty Boys than Sam. I do think he has strong feelings for her but he is separating his 'game play' with his 'feelings'.
I am happy to read on here that Sam won HOH, I really hope she seperates the "Pretty Boys" alliance.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see what Adam will do with his Veto. Will he save Mark or will leave nominations the same. I'll go the bbviewer and see what's up...

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Adam did not use veto.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
PLEASE let a lightning bolt close Anthony's mouth!!! He is the most condescending person I have ever heard. He now just said he wondered why Adam didn't make him something to eat. (Adam was eating a salad). Anthony does NOTHING except talk about how wonderful and knowledgeable he is. He will probably end up winning!

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Oh jeeeez, I hope not!!!

I'm not sure if Anthony came up with it or not, but Mark approached Adam this morning and suggested Adam throw the next HOH, let Anthony or Mark win. They would put up Adam and Sam, and of course, vote Sam out. WHAT?!? (Which was Adam's reaction, too) Adam was pretty angry about that. He says he didn't come here to throw competitions, if they want the Win, let them earn it.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Will the blood veto be used tonite? Can't wait to see.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Argh. I wanna see the endurance comp! I would think it will be most difficult for the more muscular folks, those holding up more mass.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
What a total waste of the Blood Veto. Since by a vote of 5 to 1 Kiera was evicted after Kyra decided not to use the blood veto, she also wanted Kiera out of the game. So much ado for nothing...
They're still playing endurance comp... will know later who is the HOH.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
My last post disappeared. Hope this one stays. For the Blood Veto, Kyra could change who went home after the vote. The Blood Veto was not used, so Kiki went home by a 5-2 vote. The whole Blood Veto was a big flop. They needed to have people on the block who were worth caring about getting rid of to have some excitement.
This is my first year watching, but so far there has been nothing to get excited about as far as I am concerned. JMO