TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2019: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through March 19, 2019 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Having said that, I totally forgot it was on last night. I have the worst time remembering to watch Canadian shows.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
My PVR Guide went crazy last night showing Global news daytime for 3 hours and so my PVR did not record the show and with the time change I was too tired to wait and see. So I'll have to find it online.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's terrible watching it online because I can't speed up the commercials, but at least I can click 'mute', and thankfully they're not long.
I think Cory did a good job with her three deals, still I wish they'll reveal her mission to stay in the house, so that she can change her game the way she really wants. The 'pretty boys' already bug me... they feel so sure of themselves.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The worst is watching The Bachelor online and having to sit through all those “previously’s” and “coming up”. I think they’ve shown him jumping the wall about fifty times now.

Sorry .... back to BB Canada.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
I hope Maki stays, but it is unlikely. He is better served to be a throwback to Woodstock than to be playing on BB.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They saw how bad Kyra was at the Veto comp and how good Maki was, and it won't surprise me if they evict Maki. I must admit that was a very difficult Veto comp and it was evident that Adam won to protect his girl. However, I don't understand why they were arguing after the Veto, why hide that they work together, if she felt like jumping on him to show her joy, why argue saying she shouldn't have reacted that way. It's already too evident... but the other girl (another blonde) who was also celebrating with Adam, what's going on there. To which girl is Adam closest to? It was a bit confusing to me.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Spunky, the other guys with Adam have been on him about his being too close to Sam and their shows of affection and togetherness saying they will both be put up because of being a strong couple and this will hurt the guy alliance. Of course, everyone should have already seen they are "close". Adam is trying to keep Sam, but have some distance. The other girl is not a romantic interest to Adam. She just did not want to win because she had conflict about taking Kyra off the block.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The guy alliance is too arrogant. Adam can shut them up saying they should use Sam as another ally, if they start working against Adam because of Sam, they deserve what they'll get.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Chelsea thinks she's working with Adam and Sam but there's nothing romantic. I also believe Adam's first allegiance is to The Pretty Boys. But you're right that if they push to hard, it could go badly.

I felt so bad for Kyra when she walked in on Chelsea. Chelsea should have never let Kyra know that she didn't want to win. She could have easily made it look like she tried.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Maki put a hex on the house going out....and only the 2nd eviction and they needed a tiebreak? That’s unusual...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Chelsea won instead of Stef, clearly they're in opposite camps, and Stef would have aimed at Adam, Sam or Chelsea, so this time she needed to win the comp. I think Adam regrets being in the Pretty Boys Alliance because they clearly are ready to break it up to get rid of Sam, bunch of arrogant guys. Kyra survived and she could last a little longer now that she showed not to be too good at comps, they may not target her for a while. This season is starting to get a bit more interesting with the HOH not being able to compete. (how funny that Dane got rid of Maki when his ally Adam wanted Kyra out, clearly this alliance won't last, this reminds me the current Italian government

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
I was sort of hoping Stef would win. I think it would have made for a more exciting week this week. Last week was very slow for me. Kyra really got to me with her whining and drama about being on the block. We knew pretty much who it would be between two... which is probably what it will be this week.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Looks like Damien and Kiera are nominated, although Chelsea's target is Kailyn, how funny is that, she has to assume that someone other than Damien or Kiera wins the Veto so she can backdoor Kailyn. A bit tough to do, and I wonder if Damien gets to use his special power, does it still have it?

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Seems like the feeds have been down forever.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Still down. That's a long time.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Feeds back up. Houseguests just getting up. All food appears to be gone. Refrig has a chain locking it shut. All that is available is slop. No one seems to know what they "have done".

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Sam says to Adam "I think it's going to be a day of slop."
Haha I think Big Brother agrees

Refrigerator

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Whoa. That's kind of intense.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Still no one knows if Damien still has a special power? If Kailyn is the target, how does Chelsea know that Sam will use the POV? And will Sam save Damien or Kiera to help Chelsea backdoor Kailyn, and is Chelsea sure the others will evict Kailyn? Too many ponderables… but I am mostly interested what Damien is doing with his power, if he still has it.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
What is the special power? I remember seeing a special veto that he saw, but did not get it that I saw happening. They all have been looking for something off and on, especially in the secret room.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Has anyone in BB in the past 20 years ever thought they knew more or loved to hear themselves talk more than Anthony? I can take no more of him.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL maybe that's his special power?

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Well, I must admit, it seems to be working on his housemates. I think he uses the fog and lulls them into submission! :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what the video twist is ??

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see the reaction of Kailyn, I don't think she expected to be the replacement nominee. Chelsea's plan seems right on target, but will she have the votes to evict Kailyn?