TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2019: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through March 11, 2019 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m not sure what she did. I think it was some conflict before the show and feeds started.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Dane has absolutely lost the plot from the twitter updates....Kaitlyn has played him like a fiddle.

BTW as of 1:30 Eastern Cory has 2 deals done (she tried for a 3rd, buy Kyra turned her down of all things). I'd think she'll get it done.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well Cory did it (was touch and go for a bit because there was some question if Damien had said yes, and then we found out she had to get a handshake for it to count) but she got Eddie/Kaitlyn/Damien to commit- so she's in.

Now watch them reveal her mission as her "secret" since she's official now....and Kyra mentioned to Chelsea about Cory talking about a deal, so this could blow up in her face real quick (at least Cory's got immunity this week)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I guess Damian was tempted to reveal his power but someone (maybe BB) told him he was safe since everyone was targeting Laura and so no one knows of his special power.

It would be good for BB to tell the house that Cory passed the mission because she managed to make those three deals but in reality she has no deals, so that the house wouldn't target her, I know she has immunity this week but she needs a fresh start, unless she is supposed to be the mole for the entire season? I didn't understand that...
Do you know why BBviewer no longer carries the BBCanada or BBUK, but only CBS Access? If I want to see the Live Feeds I have to go to the Official site and it's full of commercias…. eek!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am watching the feeds on the BBVIewer Spunky. There is an update, maybe that is why?

https://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/

Update there.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
First timer to BBCAN, so forgive the newbie questions. LOL but is there any way to rewind the feeds? Go back and see what you missed, like Flashback? Or anything like Highlights?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Interesting twist- apparently the HOH doesn't play in POV, at least for now (so only 5 players)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Mama, thank you, I had an old version and now it works. It's an incredibly handy app...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
For those of you who have never watched BB Canada, it is really good. Much more like what we want. BB to be. All new, they are polite and kind, they do not swear (BB actually says Please quit swearing, Canada is listening). But they play the game hard. They do not have the age spread we always want, but they are not all in their early 20's either. This cast has some really interesting people on it. They do not seem so focused on what can being on here do for me when I get out. They are a good example of how to play the game without the pot banging and meanness. The feeds are down a lot, they are much more careful, and seem to be down a lot for comps and stuff. But Canadians do not pay for them, I guess they feel they can keep them down if they want. But I have truly enjoyed each of the 6 seasons, and this one is set up to be really good. Watching the shows and the feeds is not difficult if you are in the States. I can help anyone who wants to give it a try.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that's a great summary, Mamapors! And thanks for offering to help anyone who wants to watch. It would be great if we could get more viewers and people posting! I think most U.S. BB fans would enjoy it.

Chandler

06-08-2002

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chandler a private message Print Post    
I am able to view the live feeds using BBViewer, but I have no sound.

Is this because I didn't purchase a VPN? I am able to watch previous episodes on BBViewer and have sound for those. Just not the live feeds.

Thank you for any help!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
There is no sound on Quad. I sometimes lose sound on the 4 feeds, but I just close it and open again and it is back. No VPN needed

Oh and they wake them up early, and they can not nap. No exceptions. They do go to bed earlier so if you like late night feeds, not so much on BB Canada.

Chandler

06-08-2002

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chandler a private message Print Post    
That was it! Thank you, Mamapors!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Plus BB Canada is in EST. They aren't out West. So from that perspective everything takes place earlier.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That is true so when they go to bed at 10 or 11, that is early for me on the West coast. I think it is interesting that the HOH will not play in the veto. So only 5 playing. That changes the game a bit. They are saying it is for the whole season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well it may help prevent one player from dominating as no one will be able to win both the HOH and the Veto.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I saw that two guys are up for eviction and it was a guy doing the nominations. If guys target themselves I just hope we are not left with a strong majority of women, I like an even game. (I'm not sure but Kyra is a guy, right?)

I like BBviewer because it's fast and NO Commercials!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Kyra is a female genetically. She was talking about having her period last night.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
oops... it looks to me she's a woman, but I was confused...

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Can we watch tonight's show tonight while it is on?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well you could but you need to find out how to do it in advance by contacting people like Mamapors who have offered to help. :-)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I did send her the info in a PM :-)

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Yes, Mamapors did send me info. I got the VPN, got adobe air, got BB Viewer. I can get the feeds just fine. I just could not get the tv show from tonite. BB Viewer just said feeds were down. I did not see it on Globaltv.com or BB Canada. I will be watching it tomorrow. Thanks to all for your help.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The link I sent you streams the shows live. Remember they are EST.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It can be a little tricky watching from the States but once you get it working then it’s pretty smooth. It’s worth it and we enjoy having you here to discuss it. As the saying goes, the more the merrier. :-)