TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2019: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through March 08, 2019 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts tonight! Wow that kind of sneaked up on us.

And you're welcome for the banner! :-)

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
I am so excited! Are the houseguests already in the house like in the U.S., and do we go to live feeds right after the show?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They are already in the house like in the U.S. I've been trying to find out but I'm not sure when the live feeds start. The house looks really cool!

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
Is the show on now? Do we watch from the BB website?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Hamster watch is tweeting the premiere (she’s not sure if the feeds start tonight or tomorrow night- my gut tells me tomorrow night because of some info that will be shown later on..)

One twist revealed so far- there’s a hidden veto called a Blood Veto..along with a secret room..

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
So, we can't actually watch the show live now?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That was an exciting start to the season! I love the premise and house.
I had to laugh at how horrified that one girl was, Dane no! When he popped out his teeth.
Lookalikes - mark looks like Brian Austin Green to me

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't think they have the season premiere on the website yet. For future reference, Hamsterwatch usually has links to where to watch live.

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If anyone wants a link to watch the Premier, PM me.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Great start! Damian is cute! Hubba hubba! LoL

I like the "agent" premise. Jasper, Dane No! Was so funny! LoL

I'm glad they didn't reveal the mom and her age. She can cover the reading part, doesn't make her seem like a liar. Some of those HG's got outted good! Lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think there were a few who did not believe she was 29 from their faces. She looks older than 29!! This might backfire on her.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Again they did a very nice introduction, almost like a good spy movie, the 'spy theme' has certainly a lot of potential and I hope they keep going with those nice spy game special effects. Although it happened before that they don't keep up with the special effects, they are doing a much better job than the US BB, at least in the first episode of the season, the house seems to me to have a more interesting layout than the US BB, also the variety of people this time seems to me like they went to a lot of trouble to find this diversity. I don't particularly like when they give too much immunity or power through public vote before the game starts, I think immunity and special powers should be gained through challenges won.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Very enjoyable ep right out of the gate.
First impression: Don't like toothless hockey player. Seems like a bozo. Buddy, you've got dentures to give you a nice smile. Use 'em!!!!
I like the gal with the strange whitish-blond buzzcut. And the super@-tall guy. And the clairvoyant older lady. Seems like a mostly good cast this year.

I didn't like how after they were all busted 'we-they gal' denied being a beast. Kinda dumb thing to do. Nobody else denied their secrets.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Before anyone piles on me, I realized I shouldn't have said GAL about the gender neutral person. But I ran out of editing time here. Sorry about that. Basically I don't know anyone's names yet and I'm too lazy to look them up on Jimmer's lovely banner at the moment.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
WOW! Thanks for the heads-up about GAL. It isn't a word I use a lot, but had no clue it was a no-no.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Mame meant that “gal” is considered a bad word. I think she was concerned that she used a female term when discussing a gender neutral person.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jimmer is correct. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Their name is Kyra. And while distinctly different, there are two Keiras this season so it will be confusing. lol I think the only thing they have in common so far is that they both like women.

I felt their secret outing was a little harder on a couple of them. The woman who is psychic can kind of fluff it off as tea leaves only, a bit of fun. Those that beleive will be more interested those that don't will pooh pooh. The girl who said she was a good liar should worry.

I'm grew up in RHill so I may have to root for Anthony for a bit.

It's quite a mixed bag of potentially very interesting people. I am impressed that they are not all cut of the same cloth nor do they seem to have assigned "roles" to play. They do seem to have cast for a wide variance of gender and sexuality, if that is the right term. And I apologize if it is not.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Reminder that there is another show tonight at 8:00!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
8:00 Eastern??

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I love the spy theme, it could really be fun. I'm curious to see how Damien's blood veto power will play out.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’ve seen the info on the eviction (they tape it in advance remember)- they really want the person voted in to fly under the radar, don’t they? /sarcasm

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lol As usual my 1st impressions suck rocks! Laura basically shot herself in the foot and is deservedly toast, and Adam got a case of frat-boy-HOH-itis.

I still find Dane annoying, and I still really like Kailya.So far. (I reserve the right to change my mind frequently. LOL)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Miz ITA Damian is adorable. Loved his DJ rapping song. :-)

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
What did Kyra do that has her so upset and thinking she will be evicted? Seems like several houseguests agree with her.

No one told me about all the commercials!!