TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: Archive through February 13, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.55pm ... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
4h4 hours ago
More
Ricky was helping Dina play vs Kandi.
Dina: Sometimes you gotta take a gamble.
Kandi: When you're playing somebody else. I'm messing with you. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.41pm... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
47m47 minutes ago
More
Kandi says #RHOA has the reunion show which goes ham every year. She hates the reunions. It's stressful. A whole day of arguing. They get there at 6:30am & don't leave until midnight. They get a lunch break. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Kandi says they don't want them to bring their friends along. They don't want outsiders getting involved basically.
Dina likes #RHOA bc she doesn't feel it's scripted like some of the other HWs. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.24pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
5h5 hours ago
More
Ricky- You feel good about everything? Tamar- I feel good about you. Ricky- That's all you need to feel good about. Tamar- You feel good about me? That hasnt changed? Ricky- Come on. That hasnt changed and it's not going to #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky- Have you guys decided what you want to do? Lolo- I feel like everybody is leaning on the same option. Ricky- Which is? Lolo- Dont you guys want to keep Kandi? Ricky- I dont have a vote unless it's a tie #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky- Do you care who stays? Tamar- I dont but I cant do Dina. I just have a issue with two-facedness #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky- There is a small possibility Kandi could (win HoH) but Dina is not winning. Tamar- Kandi would take you. She doesnt want me to win, so she wouldnt take me #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Lolo- She (Dina) said you said "whatever Lolo decides". Tamar- That's a lie. I cant. She's messy. Ricky- I just applaud her for making the attempt. I know it's messy but it's better that she try #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.25pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
More
Lolo- Do you have a deal with him (Ricky)? Tamar- I dont have a deal with him. I would have told you that #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb
6:25 PM - 12 Feb 2019

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
2h2 hours ago
More
Lolo- If we go with Dina, it would be both of us voting. We would figure it out so it would be both of us so it's not a tiebreaker? Tamar- Right. I agree with that #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
41m41 minutes ago
More Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb Retweeted Big Brother Daily
Now Tamar has told Ricky & Lolo she would take both of them to Final 2! #CBBUS2 Whoever she doesnt take, she can count on losing that vote!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
20m20 minutes ago
More
Hey all! It's @TheKaBG here for our last night of updating the #CBBUS2 feeds.

Let's check in with the HGs to see what they are up to...
The Girls are hanging out in the kitchen area. Tamar and Kandi are cleaning their makeup brushes. Ricky and Lolo appear to be cleaning.

The Girls are hanging out in the kitchen area. Tamar and Kandi are cleaning their makeup brushes. Ricky and Lolo appear to be cleaning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ricky asked Lolo if she still wants to keep Kandi - Lolo said "yeah, you?" - Ricky nodded yes

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ricky tells Lolo he doens't want to keep Kandi because she will know dates better than Dina.... #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ricky says its not up to him though since Lolo and Tamar can both vote to evict Dina. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ricky has joined Lolo in the workout room. She asked him if he's still OK with keeping Kandi. He said no. He said he was just thinking about what Lolo brought up about Kandi knowing the days. He says that if Lolo/Tamar agree he really doesn't have a vote anyway. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ricky asked Lolo if she was still thinking of keeping Kandi, she said yes but now he's thinking of voting her out! Explains that he thought about what Lolo told him & Dina is weaker in the comps! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
As Ricky leaves Lolo says: Damn he's either playing a hell of a game or he's an incredible guy. This game will mess with you.

He basically told her that even though Kandi said she would keep Ricky to win, he would vote her out FOR Lolo/Tamar so they didn't regret it. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m5 minutes ago
More
Tamar and Lolo are now discussing the vote in the Gym. Among the things that Lolo is using as a reason to get rid of Kandi is that she "doesn't need the money." #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
4m4 minutes ago
More
Tamar plans to have a convo w/ Kandi & if Kandi doesn't want to be friends..then she doesn't want to be friends. Tamar sees Lolo doesn't want her to talk to Kandi.

Lolo: I need her to go home. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
6m6 minutes ago
More
Lolo asks Tamar how she'd feel if Kandi's luck hits the jackpot, after all the work Tamar has put in.

Lolo thinks, "Good on Dina" if she manages to win. If they let Kandi win...

Lolo: We were dumb for doing that. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Lolo: "we could do a split vote and then leave it to Ricky, or we could just take care of business, Tay"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
4m4 minutes ago
More
Lolo thinks Kandi would still vote for Tamar in the end. She says Tamar knows this game more than anyone. Lolo thinks Kandi would have a better chance at winning the final comp than Kandi.

Tamar points out how close Dina has come to winning in the past. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
5m5 minutes ago
More
Lolo: She's (Dina) not taking Ricky. You've been very sweet to her.

Tamar: She'll take you & I'm cool w/ that. I'm not a hater. I'm happy for whomever. That's not my thing. Basically I'm picking between you & Ricky. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Had no idea she was a fan... Molly C. Quinn
Verified account @MollyQuinn93
7h7 hours ago
More
🔥Chocolate fudge pie for Tamar 🔥

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
34s35 seconds ago
More
Lolo: I’m broke, I deserve the money!
Also Lolo: I flew in my makeup artist to LA so my makeup would be on point!
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11m11 minutes ago
More
BOOZE DELIVERY from Pop, congrats for making it to the end, also choco strawberries, cheese, crackers .. oh wait never mind, it's sparkling cider boo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
15m15 minutes ago
More
Ricky tells Tamar if she basically wants to keep the relationship w/ Kandi, she can vote to keep her & he'll vote her out. T appreciates that! #CBBUS2

(could this be a ploy of Ricky to setup a tie & secure that Kandi take's him to the Final 2 , bc of the deal they made) #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
1m1 minute ago
More
Tamar's making that hairball noise again 😩😂😂😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
final five toast to their fallen fellow hamsters and themselves and BB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5h5 hours ago
More
8:42 PST
tamar and lolo in their br
lolo - you were saying you were having a hard time. did you change your mind for the final
tamar - i was talking in terms of dina and kandi. i was wondering if you did....I'm confused on what happened. how all that came about
cont. #cbbus2

8:42 pst continued
tamar - because ricky said last night you don't have a choice.
lolo - to you
tamar - you didn't hear that? he said you don't have a choice because she's going to vote that way and I'm going to vote that way.
cont.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

8::42 am PST continued
lolo - you do have a choice. a choice to vote the way you want to and then that person will know you didn't vote against them.
so you can do what you want and then you have that vote in the final.
continued
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

8:42 am PST continued
tamar - i'm not thinking like that. that girl is not voting for me.
lolo - she is
tamar - don't know if i'll be in the final 2
lolo - you have to think like you will be. this whole game is thinking like that.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.52am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
6h6 hours ago
More
Tamar to camera- I dont know who the hell they think I am. I aint never been known to take anything lying down. They tried it. They going to tell me last night I aint got no choice, they going to kick Kandi off...and dont tell her #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- I'm astonished at the greed and the lust for money that is in this house. It's the most craziest thing ever #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- You said you didnt feel right after her (Kandi's) conversation cause she said she wanted to go down in history. Ricky- Yeah. It's an accumulation of the different conversations but, yeah, that was one of them #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky to Tamar- It's not personal, cause I like Kandi. I think she is a sweet person...but not today #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky- She (Dina) cant win anything. Tamar- She (Lolo) told me Kandi is going to take you with her. Ricky- I dont think they can win (HoH), so I dont care #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5h5 hours ago
More
8:47 AM PST
tamar talking to camera (lolo) still in the room
Ya'll this season is crazy. it's still crazy. but there ain't no losers today.
lolo - girl preach
tamar - all winners today
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

8:47 AM PST
lolo and tamar to cameras
lolo - bye thanks for watching our every move
tamar - and don't judge
lolo - don't judge any of us when we get out because this house is a pressure cooker
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

8:48 AM PST
ricky walks in
lolo - we're saying bye to the live feeders. do you want to say bye
ricky - bye felicia
tamar laughs - bye craig
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

8:49 AM PST
lolo leaves to fix mic - take over the live feeds
tamar - i'm over it. i'm most over this bull sh*t that's going on. I don't know who the hell they think I am. I ain't never been known to take nothing lying down. they tried it.
continued
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

8:49 am PST continued
tamar - that don't mean we won't be friends after that. but we ain't friends right now. they going to tell me last minute I ain't got no choice. they going to kick Kandi off....and don't tell her. man.
lolo walks back in
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

8:49 AM PST
lolo leaves again
tamar - and it's hard trying to be cool with people who backstab you right before you close your eyes and go to sleep. I'm astonished at the greed and the lust for money that's in this house. it's the most craziest thing ever.
ricky walks in #cbbus2

8:54 AM PST
ricky and tamar in br
tamar - you said you didn't feel right after that conversation because she said she wanted to go down in history
ricky - yah. it wasn't just that one it was an accumulation of the different conversations.
continued
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4h4 hours ago
More
8:49 AM PST continued
tamar - so you was feeling like that all day yesterday.
ricky - not until after i talked to her and then i started thinking about it more and more. i was thinking like why... a lot things just hit me and i thought how can we keep her here
#cbbus2

8:58 AM PST
ricky and tamar in br
ricky - it's not personal because i like kandi. she's a sweet person. but not today.
tamar shakes her head
ricky - you feel bad. you saved her when you had the opportunity
continued
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

8:59 AM PST continued
tamar - it's not bad. it's confused as to how it all came about
ricky - i'm telling you I was upstairs thinking about it. i came downstairs and said to lolo i just don't feel good about this. and i told her
continued.
#cbbus2 #BBCeleb2

8:59 AM PST continued
ricky - & she was like not again. you're changing your mind. & i said hear me out. & she thought about it & she said talk to you about it.
tamar - you have to break down the strategy behind dina ..maybe that's the part i don't understand
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

8:59 AM PST
ricky and tamar
ricky - there's no strategy. at the beginning of the process it was a flip of the coin. kandi or dina.
tamar - well how she broke it down to me was...this is probably why i feel so uneasy about it.
continued
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

9:00 AM PST
continued
dina came in and interrupted to tell tamar she had her flat iron and left
ricky - she (dina) can't win anything
tamar - she (lolo) told me that dina told her she was talking her to the end. and she said she was going to take you with her.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

9:00 AM PST
ricky and tamar
tamar thinks dina almost won stuff
ricky doesn't
tamar saying it doesn't sit right with her and she couldn't sleep
and that's when feeds cut for good.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb