TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: Archive through February 12, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
8m8 minutes ago
More
Ricky told Tamar "I don't understand why Dina and Kandi just sit there" and said he'd told them earlier they play cards more than they play BB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Dina could beat her because no one likes Lolo... #CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
8m8 minutes ago
More
Tamar: If I came all this way for Dina to win...I cant swallow that. Can you?
Ricky: She (Lolo) is going to want Dina. Dina is the only person she thinks she can beat.
Tamar: Is she going to be able to sleep at night if Dina wins? #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6m6 minutes ago
More
Ricky asked Dina and Kandi "so you're not trying to think about what happens tomorrow?" - Kandi laughed and said "not really" and added she hates not having control

Ricky to Kandi: "I won't press it but I don't understand why you say you don't have any control"

..... Ricky not pressing usually means pressing af #bykta

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
5m5 minutes ago
More
Ricky says that he is really looking forward to the conversation between Tamar and Lolo on the vote. Tamar asks if Ricky thinks Lolo is "going to go off" Ricky answers quickly "I do." #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Tamar is also very stuffy-nosed and hoarse

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9m9 minutes ago
More
Lolo told Ricky it was a good convo and she's glad Tamar said she just wanted to avoid the block, and she'll pray on it, but she doesn't want to offend someone she's been working with

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
13m13 minutes ago
More
Ricky- You feel good about how that went? Lolo- I'm glad I can be honest with you guys. She (Tamar) said she wanted to avoid the block at all costs #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Lolo to Ricky- I think I'm leaning more towards not using it, then we can come to an agreement on who we want to go as a team. Even if I'm outnumbered, it's fine #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.25am ... Hahahahahaha.... don't know if this was in jest or a fit of anger... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
18m18 minutes ago
Breaking News: Lolo killed Orwell! This is not a test! Lolo killed Orwell!😱 #CBBUS2

Myriam 🌊 added,
Clayton Baker 🥋 @IGIF_
Lolo throws Orwell off the balcony. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9..58am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
46m46 minutes ago
More
Lolo to Kandi- She (Tamar) didnt want to go back on the block. I could feel it. I also think the house was already leaning on keeping you to play. We all wanted the people who played #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2pm... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
35m35 minutes ago
More
Lolo & Dina. 👁️👁️ #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
34m34 minutes ago
More
It's really cute when Dina tries to play the game.

35m35 minutes ago
More
Dina's back with Lolo in the lounge .. sorry but I can't follow her convos or her retells 🤯 they make me laugh tho
and Kandi's retelling to Ricky, with "Natalie" in the background

32m32 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Dina and ricky are talking in the gold BR, and Kandi and lolo are talking in the kitchen

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
29m29 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Kandi and Ricky are talking about their relatioships with other HGs, ricky says everyone that has met you likes you, but its seems like Kandi is thinking that doesn't mean they will vote for me

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
29m29 minutes ago
More
Tamar's out of the DR.

23m23 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Dina and lol are chatting in the twitter room, Dina is talking about why she decided to do the show and what her kids thought

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
17m17 minutes ago
More
Feeds return.
Tamar tells Dina she'll let her know about her vote, so she's not surprised. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

15m15 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb feeds are back, ricky and kandi are in the black anf gold BR, kandi says she doesn't know what his plan is at the end, Ricky says he's not looking at numbers and seems like he is trying to sound like he doesn't want to win

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
14m14 minutes ago
More
Kandi started to pitch a deal to Ricky, if she survives would he take her to finals? "you have a better chance to win than anybody" - he said he's confident in his ability to let the way he played the game speak for itself, and referenced Marissa picking loyalty over a sure win

Ricky said if he keeps her in a tie, he'd appreciate her taking him to the end if she wins final HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
14m14 minutes ago
More
Ricky- The only offer that I can make is if it does come to a tie and I keep you, I would appreciate if you brought me to Final 2. Kandi- Okay #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
39m39 minutes ago
More
Ricky tells Kandi he was just talking to Dina.
Kandi: When are you gonna have time to talk to me?
Ricky: We can talk right now. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Kandi thinks the people in the gold room have a better chance at beating her. People thinks she doesn't need the money.
Ricky: You know Mooch predicted you to win?
Kandi: He did? I did not know that. I was told he was not able to vote. 👁️👁️ #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Ricky: Maybe it's a woman thing how you guys are so caught up in whether people like you or not.
Kandi: I don't really care. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9m9 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb feeds are back, ricky is still talking to kandi, and dina is telling tamar about being an empty nester

Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
7m7 minutes ago
More
Kandi again told Ricky she felt her best chances in the Final 2 was with him!
Ricky then dropped his offer "only offer that I can make is if it does come to a tie and I keep you, I would appreciate if you brought me to Final 2"
Kandi "okay" #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb feeds cut AGAIN, i think skippy is just hitting buttons for fun

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
33m33 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Dina and kandi are in the kitchen talking about not wanting to cook, dina says the pork chops are good untill tomorrow

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
27m27 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Tamar and rocky are laying down while Lolo is packing, Dina is brushing her teeth in the Bathroom

24m24 minutes ago
More
Ricky asked Tamar "did you talk with Dina? how'd she do?" and "when I talked to her it was funny, I had to keep wrangling her back to have an intelligible conversation" #HowdSheDo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
23m23 minutes ago
More
IF YOU MISSED IT re Lolo's lack of funds & insurance - last night Dina reminded Lolo they're getting $5k per week as long as they're in there .. Lolo thanked her, said she'd forgotten about that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, sounds to me like she can afford just wants someone else to pay for it... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
24m24 minutes ago
More
Lolo: Kandi said, "She (Dina) didn't understand why you don't have health insurance, but you have rental properties."
Tamar: She's a little messy for me.
Ricky: How is that even part of the conversation? #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo says Dina thought she was using not having health insurance as a tactic.
Lolo: It's not a tactic. It's my life. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
23m23 minutes ago
More
Lolo leaves the room.
Ricky: Do you care who stays?
Tamar: I don't. But I can't do Dina.
I have an issue with two facedness. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on. Okay Dina... #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
21m21 minutes ago
More
Dina says Tamar said she's voting with Lolo.
Lolo says Dina said T&K were together.
Dina thinks there might be jealousy. T&K are tight..but they're not.
When Dina asked Kandi upstairs if she had to choose between her & Tamar, she couldn't answer. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo wants to talk to Tamar later.
Dina says Ricky & Tamar are tight. Tamar & Kandi are tight too. Dina says Lolo's a sitting duck basically. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
20m20 minutes ago
More
Lolo says Dina had the power & no one would've suspected her.
Lolo: If she played her cards right, she could've sliced & diced all of us.
Tamar: Yes she did slice & dice all of us. We're just figuring out she's messy Marvin. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo says Dina told her she was a sitting duck. No one would want Lolo for the final.
Tamar: She gotta go. I'm sorry. Why is she doing that TODAY? #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
after griping about Dina & Kandi playing cards all the time, Ricky's now sitting with them as they play cards .. and Tamar is not sleeping