TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: Archive through February 11, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I don't think this game has contributed to LoLo being a jerk, at all, cause she's probably a jerk all the time. She seems to feel entitled with a big chip on her shoulder, to me. She's childish and, quite honestly, I think she likes being ticked off. Otherwise she wouldn't look for stupid crap to be mad about. I can't like her in any respect at this point, and as an olympian, I expected much more from her than what we have seen. But that is just my opinon, and at the end of the day, what do i know? lol

That being said, maybe if the celebrity's were bigger, and they played for a charity, it would be more interesting than this non game play..

and hey, Uncle_ricky,,crackpot-ery,,,bahahahaha

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Qeenfish well said about Lolo. My impression of her is that she wants everything giving to her on a plate and given to her when she wants and how she wants. Fail and she explodes.

Not a good role model for todays young athletes. MHO

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I agree Lolo is pouty and has a bad temper. I rewatched her episode in DWTS when she got eliminated the first episode. She hasn’t changed a bit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
16s16 seconds ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb feeds just cut to old episodes... maybe its POV time???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.41pm... hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
4h4 hours ago
More
Dina moved to Kandi's room, saying: "they're just being really cynical and I can hear thru the door and it's not good energy"

(she may have misread their tone: Ricky and Tamar were talking about his HOH pics, and their kids) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.35pm ... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Lolo: I said, "Are you asleep?" and she (Kandi) just looked at me.
Tamar: What could they be possibly talking about?
Lolo: Who they're taking to the final 2.
Tamar: It's kinda clear.
Lolo: Is it? #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo: At least you know, if it's Kandi..she'll take you. After that conversation last night, she thinks I have all these votes.
Tamar: Really?
Lolo: Before I was on page w/ you & Ricky about keeping her (Kandi). But after that, no. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Tamar: I think she's (Kandi) gonna take Ricky bc she knows hands down, she'll win against him. I don't think she's thinking of me at all.
Ricky enters & Lolo tells him they think Kandi plans to take him.
Ricky thinks Kandi would take Lolo. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Kandi & Dina leave the bedroom.
Dina: I'm not making any eye contact because I don't want them in my head. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

3h3 hours ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb cams follow dina and Kandi untill they get settled in the kitchen to play cards

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha.... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
3h3 hours ago
More
I think we should all band together and vote for the deck of cards to win AFP. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Such exciting feeds ... #CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates
@CBBUS2LiveFeeds
3h3 hours ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb lolo is brushing her hair

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
Following Following @bigbrothrgossip
More
With the feeds pretty much dead these days, take a listen to our 3 hour recap of last week! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/celebrity-big-brother-gossip-204-off-rails-on-crazy/id502746488?i=1000429566005 … #iTunes https://twitter.com/share?text=Celebrity%20B...%20-%20https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fus%2Fpodcast%2Fcelebrity-big-brother-gossip-204-off-rails-on-crazy%2Fid502746488%3Fi%3D1000429566005%20%23iTunes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3h3 hours ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Kandi and dina are playing card while ricky watches, and Lolo is sending out a message from the twitter room

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
3h3 hours ago
More
Still no POV Comp. Ya’d think they would want to get it done so they can start prepping the BY for Wednesday. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Current quad cam. Expecting the POV Comp to be sometime today. Everyone will compete. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h2 hours ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Kandi and ricky are both playing solitare at the kitchen table, Tamar and lolo are in their bedroom, lol is brushing her hair again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ArtsyPandaBear @1ArtsyPanda
2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
Lolo goes all next level every now and then. He came into a conversation and stated his opinion and Lolo loudly disagreed citing the bible as the support of her statements and took jabs at Ricky when he left the room about divorces and 5 kids. Smh. She goes too far.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2h2 hours ago
More
Ricky gets called to the DR downstairs.
Tamar: Here we go. You ready?
Lolo: I'm not feeling comfortable, now that I fought w/ Ricky.
Tamar: We're gonna pray before we go out.
Lolo: Do you think he'd do something stupid?
Tamar: No! #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2h2 hours ago
More
Lolo tells Tamar about a Christian athlete she was dating.
Lolo: How could he do that? How could he go around the room (at the Espy's) & tell people not to talk to me because I don't put out & have sex? #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo knows what magic is! She's getting tired of Ricky telling her what she's felt in life.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo: The more I think about it, the more it irritates me. He's basically saying you can't feel magic if you guard your heart. Think about a prostitute who's wide open..she doesn't feel magic either.
Tamar: No she doesn't. But her heart is guarded as well. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tom Green Verified account @tomgreenlive
1m1 minute ago
More
Hangin with @kato_kaelin at the mall! Everybody needs to watch @cbs_bigbrother tonight and the finale on Wednesday! Looking forward to finding out who gets evicted next! See you Wednesday! #cbbus2 @JulieChen

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
55s56 seconds ago
More
Ricky told Tamar the vote is up to her and Lolo - Dina's asking (again) what happens next and how finale will work

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
42m42 minutes ago
More
Lolo: Guess that was a new game (pov comp).
Tamar: I've never seen that before. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
44m44 minutes ago
More
Lolo Medal Count:
Olympics ZERO
CBB TWO
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
37m37 minutes ago
More
And with that...the discussions have ground to a halt.
Lolo, Tamar and Ricky are in the kitchen. Lolo debating if she should go see medic again...
Kandi is filing her nails in the living room.
I have mis-placed Dina. Which is typical... #CBBUS2

More
Lolo just told Ricky that she would want to talk game to Ricky (and Tamar) because it's the last veto but she is just not feeling well. She said she hoped after she took a shower that she would be feeling better. She wants to "sneak away" to chat at some point. #CBBUS2

Lolo to Ricky: I'm just glad it was one of us. Did you beat Kandi?
Ricky said that he beat Kandi by 30 seconds and that he was just taking his time because he wanted to make sure he beat "them" and didn't get tired.#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
33m33 minutes ago
More hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ Retweeted Baygar52
asthma flare-up, she saw the medic and seems a bit wiped out from that (Lolo)

Lynn (Seamonkey) @SeaSnork
31m31 minutes ago
And Tamar was sneezing repeatedly, and at super high volume.

Lynn (Seamonkey) added,
Sounds like a fairly physical veto competition. With Lolo's asthma, the other HGs are talking about how well they are going to sleep tonight and Dina just remarked that she was sweating a lot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
31m31 minutes ago
More
Tamar told Lolo she hopes there isn't a backdoor plan in action - Lolo said she won't use it and suggested they talk with Ricky about the vote

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
32m32 minutes ago
More
Lolo to Tamar- I didnt like the conversation that happened with Kandi last night. Say she wins. She essentially said she is not taking me. Why would I save her? She (e) up #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky to Lolo/Tamar- They (Dina/Kandi) kind of gave up. They were like "we are just happy to make it this far" #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

31m31 minutes ago
More
Tamar: Is there a plan that I don't know about or something?
Lolo: What do you mean.
Tamar: I just saw Kandi and Dina slapping hands. I just want to make sure I'm not about to be backdoored.
Lolo: I'm not backdooring you #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
28m28 minutes ago
More
seems like Kandi's been filing her nails for three days now

Kandi: "her time was amazing, five minutes"
Tamar: "that was her challenge, it was hurdles!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
More
Tamar said she saved Kandi once & doesn't owe her another - Ricky said Lolo's probably VTE Kandi - Tamar asked Ricky who he'll vote for, and he said he doesn't vote unless it's a tie - she asked again, he said the same, she asked again, he said he's got something to think about

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
9m9 minutes ago
More
Tamar- I saved Kandi before. I dont owe her another save. Ricky- I can pretty much guarantee that she (Lolo) is voting to evict Kandi. Tamar- Who are you voting to evict? Ricky- I dont have a vote unless it's a tie #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- What if there's a tie? Ricky- Then I have got something to think about. Tamar- It really dont matter to me, to be honest #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky- If she uses the veto, you have to go up. She is not going to. If she is smart, she would. I'm not saying she's not smart. Tamar- Why would she use it? Ricky- If she doesnt think she can beat you in a Final 2. Tamar- Dont nobody like me #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb