TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: Archive through February 11, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.. That is why the jury should be sequestered.

Tom is wallowing in the adoration outside the house and planning videos.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
4m4 minutes ago
More
Kandi went to the DR. Lolo, Tamar & Ricky told her to ask for more of the same wine they had last night. They all liked the taste of it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha.... #CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
5m5 minutes ago
More
Lolo went to SR to get lettuce for the HBs they're making. She come back out & Tamar says that's a cabbage, go back, and laughs #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
Tamar & Lolo talking about what they're going to do when they get home. T wants to have a drink & a good meal she doesn't have to cook. L wants to drive her car & just do what she wants when she wants & hook up with her friends/teammates #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ricky asks for the name of Tamar's 3rd show. She can't say the name now, but will tell them after they leave. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
9m9 minutes ago
More
Ricky- How is she (Dina) even still here? Tamar- She has been carried. Now that nobody is carrying her, she is upset. Ricky- That's exactly what I was just thinking #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

3m3 minutes ago
More
Feeds are really slow now that we're down to only 5 HGs. ICYMI Nominations were earlier today. As we all suspected, Ricky put Dina & Kandi OTB. Dina's been in a sad mood ever since
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why in the world don't these people use the living room!!!! ... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
1m1 minute ago
More
Tamar invites Kandi & Dina to the gold room after they're done eating.

After she walks away, Kandi comments the house feels empty. Dina says the energy is weird. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
14m14 minutes ago
More
Tamar invites Kandi & Dina to the gold room after they're done eating.

After she walks away, Kandi comments the house feels empty. Dina says the energy is weird. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar says 'this one' in the kitchen's talking about weird energy after she walked out.

Tamar: Imma pray for her. Something ain't right. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
10m10 minutes ago
More
Tamar thinks it could be menopause & adds she's not making fun.

Lolo asks when menopause starts. Tamar says Dina's 52. Ricky says about 5 years ago she was.

Tamar likes Mama Dina, but thinks she needs to calm down. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky says you can't really talk to Dina. Tamar agrees & says she's on defense. She thinks the other HGs filled Dina's head up with bull. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
Feeds are dead right now. Kandi & Dina playing cards, no game talk or nothing. Tamar, Ricky & Lolo were having general chit chat about Bobsledding in the Olympics. Now they're napping #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
7m7 minutes ago
More
Dina: They said surprising are happening. Mark said, "Twists" and he looked at me & he goes, "Twists are going to happen in the next couple of days."

👁️👁️ #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m5 minutes ago
More
Dina to Kandi. It's going to get wierd at the end for them. K-You can team up all you want but at the end it's only about 1 person #CBBUS2

Dina to Kandi- I mean it's not that I don't really like them. I just don't like they way they played #CBBUS2

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Funny, considering live feeds

Morty's TV
@mortystv
·
17m
#BBCeleb #CBBUS2 11:48AM BBT Ricky comes into his BR. Talking to Lolo and Tamar. Says he took a shower. He tells them no one else is out of bed. Tamar tells him that BB shouldn't take their pictures without telling them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
1h1 hour ago
More
they think veto comp is tomorrow - I don't know if they were told that or if they're guessing

[ROXY] #cbbus2 @ButFirstRoxy
1h1 hour ago
More
Ricky to Lolo: I mean yeah you dont have a medal but you're Lolo Jones.

💀💀💀 #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11s11 seconds ago
More
Y'all nothing is happening on these feeds. unless you count Lolo swifttering & Kandi & Ricky playing a silent game of chess. Are we having fun yet?
lol #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
The HGs have apparently run out of paper plates and are now using real plates. And are forced to wash them. This may get interesting by Wednesday. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
8m8 minutes ago
More
Dina fell asleep while praying... #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip BGossip
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ahh - after midnight in ET - time to vote again! http://vote.bigbrotherlivefeeds.com #cbbus2 #bbceleb Nothing much going on on the feeds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
27m27 minutes ago
More
Vote talk gets heated 🔥

Lolo: You've got Tom, Kato, Mooch, Joey. For sure.
Tamar: For sure.
Kandi: I can say that about you. You've got Nat, Tamar, Ricky. Then you got Tom for real. Why you playing games? #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo: I think that's a huge compliment that you got through this whole game & you didn't fight w/ anybody.
Tamar: Anything that Kandi think is gonna stop her from winning, she ain't here for it.
Lolo: See. I forgot about that. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo: I love how she was like, "Me & Mooch are cool, man. That was my homie. And Joey. That was my buddy." Tom & Kato. That's 4. So you're bitching at me for 3 ppl in my alliance? If 2 ppl in my alliance are up, that means the MF'ing vote is split. Thank you. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So that's why she was having an outburst when she went to bed last night.

The last I saw was Kandi, Lolo and maybe Tamar in the kitchen having a nice talk. Kandi was saying she would help Lolo out and hook her up with the right people when Lolo is ready to make a movie about her life, etc.

I fall asleep for a bit and wake up to Lolo fuming about Kandi, saying they were having a good time, why did she have to bring up past memories (?). Ricky and Tamar had to calm her down.

Lolo has a trigger temper. It's tiring.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that trigger temper is going to contribute to Lolo potentially going through the rest of her life as a spinster. What kind of mate will tolerate that kind of crackpottery?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I would think Lolo would have been better off not playing the game so hard and mean. She kinda lost track of why she , as a celebrity, was there. She needed to work on her image not the competition. Had she played nice she would have come out in the eyes of the public than she would have even if she were to win.

The girl has the olympics to win.. BB is a little comp. She should have let up on the fighting tooth and nail to get to the end. .. and let the public think she was nice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some of us still don't think she is that mean.

And she doesn't have Tom's vote against Kandi. He was taken by surprise when Julie asked.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tom will change his mind a hundred times before he has to go and vote. It seems to be a thing with him.

I don't think Lolo is so much as mean, she just ended up with a group of people that are toxic when they are together. But she does have a hair trigger that she admits to having.

I think Ricky would have been better off if he had been in a different bedroom too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lolo is definitely not mellow or laid back.