TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: Archive through February 09, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tom Palmer @Thorfist7373
40m40 minutes ago
More
For years
HGs: You can't judge me on an edited show!
Us: We watched feeds. Those aren't edited.

this year
Producers: Maybe we can edit feeds.....#CBBUS2

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Did you look at Jesse Douglas Nadler's twitter account? Dina must be tweeting him because all of his pictures have responses to her tweets telling her that he loves her. One of his pics also has a message to Kandi. He's had Twitter since 2013 bu he either didn't use it until now or he's scrubbed it since Dina went in the house. The oldest tweet on there is from Feb 6.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nah, Ark, just grabbed the one Myriam tweeted.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No one is tweeting anything about the down feeds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brian Porreca Verified account @bbrianthelion
4h4 hours ago
More
Tamar for the win! But it all depends on this year's jury. Here's my #BBCeleb chat with @joeylawrence and @Kato_Kaelin:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/celebrity-big-brother-joey-lawrence-kato-kaelin-interview-1183219

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
No tamra win... she is too full of herself.....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree Fan3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
2m2 minutes ago
More
My guess is Dina goes next - they all think she is loved and will be impossible to beat - they might be right - very possible it would be a bitter jury vote if she makes the final two. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Heath Luman @HeathLuman
59s59 seconds ago
More
Been excited about that LIVING ART comp for a while, nice to finally share it with fans! #CBB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
26s26 seconds ago
More
Kandi: You feelin yourself now?
Tamar: I'm excited. How f'd up has my energy been all day? I feel relieved. And grateful.
Ricky: You should be feeling yourself though.
Tamar: But I'm not. I'm just excited. Now I feel like we can have fun. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
21s21 seconds ago
More
Tamar "Tom must think I'm a real (w)*tch for shouting but I meant it" #cbbuse #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6m6 minutes ago
More
Ricky Lolo and Tamar say they aren't eating until after the HoH competition..... Lolo says she will be mad if its an endurance comp since she has to sit out. #cbbus2

#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
5m5 minutes ago
More
Ricky & Lolo talking about the cheers Tom recieved. Say he deserved it & played hell of a game but his social game was not good #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m5 minutes ago
More
Tamar leaves the bedroom - Lolo asks Ricky if he thinks Tom regrets taking him off the block - Ricky thinks he does. They think Tom may have gotten a bigger applause than Natalie and seem surprised. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m5 minutes ago
More
Tamar & Kandi celebrate in the Bathroom & feeds cut #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
Feeds keep cutting in and out. The HGs may be getting ready for the next HOH Comp. Who would like to see win next HOH #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
20s20 seconds ago
More
#cbbus2in280
HoH comp tonight (not on feeds)
Nominations Saturday ?
POV Comp this weekend?
POV meeting this weekend?
Live eviction Wednesday Night
Then another HoH comp Live
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

(just guesses - last year the finale was on Sunday so things were compressed)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
36m36 minutes ago
More
Dina: I had a meltdown when it was you. I swear I did. I was being talked to by people this last week. I was like..what's happening.
Tamar to Ricky: What she talking about?
Ricky: You had a meltdown when you were put on the block.
Dina: Because it was Kato. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dina thought Kato was her outside of the house friend.
Tamar says Kato doesn't have respect for anyone..including himself. She's not trying to talk bad about anyone, she's only saying what she sees.
Dina gets Tamar's words, but her delivery makes ppl scared. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Clearing up breakfast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg‏ @girlsmeg
2h2 hours ago
More
Ricky: I think I know why Tom used the veto on me now. He was convinced I had enough votes & he didn't want the votes to let me off. He wanted to be the one that did it. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Kandi said they had to wake up at 7am for an early lock down.
Maybe they're taping the flashback episode.

Oh look..feeds back lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2m2 minutes ago
More
Tamar: Was that all her (Marissa) hair?
Lolo: On the show, she had some clip ins.
Tamar: Oh my god. It was a lot of hair yesterday.
Lolo: She's known for her hair.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
7m7 minutes ago
More
Lolo says the breakfast was awful. 😬 Tamar agrees. Lolo was annoyed.

Tamar: Because she's been fed negativity. She's affected. Whatever spirit they got..and it's a strong hold.

*feed cuts*

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates
@CBBUS2LiveFeeds
·
15m
these four in the kitchen.
ricky saying he thought she knew it was coming (dina)
kandi saying she knew and there's no hard feelings.
ricky said he tried to talk to her this morning but she was already crying.
ricky - what did she think this game was about?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
lolo - can't believe they didn't give us videos or tell us who won the superbowl.
tamar - they're really keeping us in a bubble.
lolo - if the government is still shut down
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m7 minutes ago
More
#cbbus2in280
Ricky HoH
Kandi and Dina nominated.
POV comp tonight or tomorrow.
POV Meeting Tomorrow or Monday
Dina likely to go if noms stay the same.
Eviction Wednesday
#cbbus2 #BBCeleb2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
lolo - is she (dina) talking to production?
i'm going to try to talk to her later.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
1m1 minute ago
More
Tamar: Did she talk to the psychiatrist?

Lolo: I don't know. We can talk to her later...try to.

feeds cut

Ricky: I don't think she did it before.

Kandi: I don't think she ever came out.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Dina wants to say 'hi' to anyone from the house who's still watching. She shouts them all out.

👀
Dina: They're still mean. Wish me luck. Veto. Gotta win..something. You guys were way right about certain people. Love ya. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dina: Tom. I feel you, when you were isolated from everyone, except me. I brought you food. I felt you were locked up somewhere. Which was so so wrong. Their alliance did that to you. I'm so sorry. #JuryManagement #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Dina also talked to Tom saying it was wrong what they did to you but you're home & happy. Now she' tweeting her kids #CBBUS2