TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: Archive through February 08, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
51s51 seconds ago
More
Ricky tells Kandi that if the vote is 2-2 and Tom keeps Lolo, Lolo will be pissed at Kandi or Dina, then immediately realizes that makes no sense since they'd have voted to keep her, and adds "or whoever". #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.. hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹
@hamsterwatch
57m57 minutes ago
More
Natalie told Lolo maybe they should call a house meeting to have everyone tell them how they're voting, so whoever's going can prepare herself #DoIt

#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
57m57 minutes ago
More
Lolo and NEM are now in the parlor discussing what they should do about the vote tomorrow. Earlier, NEM had said she would bow out and let Lolo stay but she now says that she has mixed feelings she doesn't want to be seen as a quitter. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
55m55 minutes ago
More
Ricky- The only person I think is try to get Dina to vote for Nat. Tamar- So if you had it your way, you would keep her? Ricky- I like both of them but I feel like she saved me when she didnt have to. Tamar- I dont know how to choose #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar to Ricky- Maybe your scenario is the only way. We both vote for one of them cause it's the only way we're not going to feel like shit about it #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
53m53 minutes ago
More
Lolo: "this is not how any athlete wants to go out"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
52m52 minutes ago
More
Ricky- I dont know what to do. Tamar- I do now. I would vote for Natalie. If she (Lolo) can switch up like that, that's too late in the game to play that game. Ricky- But if we both vote for Natalie and she (Lolo) stays... #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar to Ricky- Kind of make me want to keep her (Natalie) cause he (Tom) want her to go. He feel like he can finesse that one (Lolo) #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- Would we still have a Final 2 if she (Natalie) stayed? Ricky- I told you. Tamar- Gotta ask in Big Brother #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Luna @LunaCee73
50m50 minutes ago
More
NEM repeats to Lolo that they have lots of time, "Live is at 5:00, we can figure it out".

They. Don't. Vote. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
45m45 minutes ago
More
If you think everyone in your life has (e) you over and your enemies always prosper, at what point do you start to think "hmm, I wonder if it's me?" #CBBUS2

NEM is going to be one of Lolo's bridesmaids. 👰#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
38m38 minutes ago
More
NEM says Tom is 'what an (butt)hole' for flat out lying to them, "even though I guess you could say we lied to them a little bit". Lolo says they would have sided with Ricky over Tomato at the end, but also they would have been loyal if Tomato hadn't switched it. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
45m45 minutes ago
More
Tamar- I want to keep Lolo but I cant risk us fighting. Ricky- If they are going to figure it out, let them figure it out. If they figure it out, think we can get Kandi and Dina on board? Tamar- I dont know about Kandi #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- Who do you think can get him (Tom) out, Lolo or Nat? Ricky- Lolo seems scared of him #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- I dont find the benefit of voting out Natalie. Kandi- Why? Tamar- Because we can win. Dina- She can win too. Kandi- She is going to put me out on the streets. Tamar- You are not her target #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- We cant go personal right now. Kandi- I dont do nothing personal. Tamar- If he (Tom) doesnt go, no one wins #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- He (Tom) is a threat. Kandi- I dont agree with that. Tamar- So you cool with him winning? He is going to win. Kandi- He cant compete in HoH. Tamar- He can compete in veto and every other HoH after tomorrow #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
34m34 minutes ago
More
Natalie asks who Lolo would take to the final two - she says as much as she hates it - it would have to be Tom - Natalie agrees. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

36m36 minutes ago
More
Kandi- What did Ricky say? Tamar- He is leaning more towards Natalie. Kandi- Why? Tamar- Cause he (Tom) has to go or we are (e). Kandi- Oh, he is leaning more towards keeping her. I thought you were saying voting her out #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
26m26 minutes ago
More
Ricky's trying to convince Dina to just let LoloNEM decide which one of them should be voted out, and Dina's not having it. #CBBUS2

Ricky tells Dina that he thinks it's just smart gameplay to not be on the wrong side of the vote, not piss off the potential next HOH, but if her gameplay is to piss off the next HOH, have at it. #CBBUS2

Kandi HAS to have noticed that in front of Ricky, Tamar kinda just backpedalled from emphatically wanting NEM to stay to "to me they're one and the same...doesn't matter to me" #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
34m34 minutes ago
More
Kandi thinks NEM is a better player. Tamar acts like she doesn't understand why that would be a threat. Kandi's confused how Tamar can't see that.
Tamar doesn't see how they get to F5 without a strong player on their side. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Tamar says it doesn't matter to her bc who needs to win is going to win. Period. They're all at risk, but there needs to be a common goal for them to have a chance. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Ricky asks if Kandi would honor it if Nemlo comes to an agreement.
Kandi knows who she's voting out. She's been honest with NEM.
Tamar asks how Kandi feels about Tom. Kandi says he doesn't matter, bc he can't compete in HOH. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
19m19 minutes ago
More
Tamar enters the room saying that Kandi stresses her out.
She asks NEMLo what they decided.
Lolo says they're taking the night to pray. They'll talk in the morning. NEMLo prayed & Lolo asks Tamar & Ricky to do the same. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

NEM thinks Kandi, Dina & Tom have a deal.
Tamar: Did I not tell you that? They got attitudes too! I was like..everybody calm TF down.
Ricky agreed Kandi & Dina had attitudes. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo asks Tamar who she'd put up.
Tamar says Tom & she'd have to toss a coin to decide between Kandi & Dina.
Ricky says if he were Dina, he'd try to cut a deal. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
15m15 minutes ago
More
Kandi- They are trying to trick us. Dina- Dont trust her (Tamar). I cant believe she just did that to us. Kandi- She is trying to convince us to keep Natalie. Dina- Cause that's who's going to save their ass #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
14m14 minutes ago
More
Kandi is offended that Ricky tried to convince her and Dina that the next HOH gets to pick the Final 2. #CBBUS2

14m14 minutes ago
More
Dina's perturbed about Tamar "she's playing you like a fiddle and I saw it"

14m14 minutes ago
More
Dina to Kandi- They are trying to convince Lolo to take a fall. We have got to get her. She was going to cry out there cause they are ignoring her. We need her out of that room now #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
12m12 minutes ago
More
NEM says even if Kandi/Dina make it to the end, no one will respect it because they didn't win any comps. Tamar says they're not thinking about the end, "they don't get it", they don't see that Tom has to go. #CBBUS2

Tamar's going hypersonic. #CBBUS2

It's a hell of a lot more likely that Tom would take Kandi/Dina to the end than it is that NEM/Lolo would. Tamar doth protest too much. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
8m8 minutes ago
More
Tamar continues talking about her convo with Kandi/Dina. Lolo: "So it sounds like....are you wanting Natalie to stay,then?" (Yup!!)

Tamar says she was just asking them questions. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Golden Key @khalisha_t
15m15 minutes ago
More
Dina telling Kandi that Tamar was ready to ditch Kandi. Kandi tells Dina that’s what the gold room was saying. Kandi says that she just tries to tell the truth for herself and not worry about other’s lies. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Golden Key @khalisha_t
14m14 minutes ago
More
Kandi says that she promised him (Tom) that she would never put him on the block. And she says Dina, too.

Dina whispers that Ricky’s next. Kandi says they have to play it cool. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
15m15 minutes ago
More
Dina says Tamar talks to Kandi like an idiot. They know Tamar's smarter than that.
Dina likes Tamar, but she doesn't like what she just saw. She thinks Tamar's being a hypocrite.
Dina: Natalie manipulated every man in this house. Including Ricky. 👀 #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dina wonders if Lolo can quit & leave.
Kandi says Lolo can't, because they put it into their contracts that they can't quit. Kandi thinks the others need to stop playing w/ Lolo's mind. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
More
Lolo- Are we doing it unanimous? Tamar- I'm giving her one vote. I'm not knocking her out. Ricky- I'm not. I'll do whatever you guys want. Natalie- I mean, why not? #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Natalie to Lolo/Ricky/Tamar- Whoever wins HoH, put the (e) hammer down. Tom and Dina. Like you said, Ricky, if Tom wins the veto, deuces Kandi #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- I aint got a problem putting Kandi and Tom. Ricky- You better not change your mind about Kandi. Tamar- After that? I'm not going to change my mind about her #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, so true... Luna @LunaCee73
22s23 seconds ago
More
Lolo tells Ricky it's funny that 'they' see NEM as such a threat, when since the beginning Lolo has been downplaying her athletic ability.

Yeah I'm sure they'd never guess that an Olympian who trains upstairs every day is athletic. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
Lolo told Ricky she's now ride or die with him and Tamar

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What???? That is nuts, of course they can lobby for votes... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
16s17 seconds ago
More
Dina says she doesn't know what's allowed in the game.

Ricky says it's the same thing they did with Joey. They all decided Joey should go. They just can't lobby for votes.

Dina's confused. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8s9 seconds ago
More
sounds like their contract says they can't lobby for 'vote me out' votes, per Ricky with Dina .. if I heard that right #KeshiaMettaClause

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Absolutely... Luna @LunaCee73
28s29 seconds ago
More
Ricky is so condescending. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
1m1 minute ago
Dina’s catfish don’t do FaceTime or texts, but he sure does goes on twitter & post about not being a catfish! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀 #CBBUS2

Myriam 🌊 added,
Jesse Douglas Nadler @tiburonbadboy
You Can Call Me Anything You Like,,,
But One thing I'm Not,,, is a Catfish-

Me and Dina Have Something Special,,,a Connection-…