TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: Archive through February 07, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
5m5 minutes ago
More
NEM and Tamar are talking about how when they all thought Lolo was going up, Ricky was fine with going home, but now that NEM is up instead he hasn't said a word. Tamar thinks "he'll do the same for you", but NEM isn't so sure. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
5m5 minutes ago
More
Tamar confirms Ricky said he'd die on the sword when he thought Lolo was going up, but hasn't said the same to NEM.
Tamar thinks Ricky would do the same for NEM. NEM disagrees. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
4m4 minutes ago
More
Lolo shares she just had a Big Brother dream. She can't escape it even when she goes to sleep. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

NEM wonders if Kandi's sleeping in Tom's room. Dina checked & Kandi wasn't in her bedroom. NEM guesses Kandi could be sleeping n the parlor. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
4h4 hours ago
More
I uploaded a new episode, "Thursday morning Celebrity Big Brother update. POV Comp results.", on #spreaker #bbceleb #carcast #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
NEM doesn't think Tom will use the veto. Tamar does.

NEM thinks he's too scared.
Tamar says Kandi said he didn't speak to anyone last night, so Tamar doesn't know how scared he is.

feed cuts #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2h2 hours ago
More
NEM hasn't heard Ricky say he'd go for one of them to stay. Tamar laughs. NEM asks how many times have they saved him & how many times has he been last in comps. She thinks he's being distant. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS2 @JokersBBUpdates
4h4 hours ago
More
Posted 11:13am: Nolo in BA. Nat says she is going to fight. Lolo tells her she should. Lolo says she talked to him (?) + he is not going around petitioning. Feeds change. #BBCeleb #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree, the live feeds have been a joke and the shows are worse... RealityBBQ #CBBUS2 @rbbq
9h9 hours ago
More
I'm sort of glad this season is ending soon. The live feeds make this show - and the censorship and neutering they've done of the feeds to protect the hatefulness coming out of Lolo has completely cheapened and lessened the season. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
5h5 hours ago
More
Ricky to Lolo- I might have a conversation but I'm not going to lobby against her and fight for votes. If the house wants me to stay, I'll stay #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.28am ... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
4h4 hours ago
More
Tamar asks if Tom has come down. They tell her no.
Kandi says he was rapping when he came out of the DR. Kandi commented on him being in better spirits. He kept on rapping & went back to his room.

Feed cuts #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
4h4 hours ago
More
feeds to last year #celebfish 11.29am for veto meeting

Big Brother Access #BBCeleb #CBBUS2 @bigbroaccess
4h4 hours ago
More
Feeds down, probably time for Veto Ceremony. it's still unclear what Tom will do. If he uses Veto, expect fireworks after. If he doesn't use it, probably still fireworks. #cbbus2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
1:31am
Tom thinks he has the least power in the house. It's the whole house against him, other than Dina. She's been very supportive. Kandi was supportive, but now he knows she'll repeat everything he's said to the others..within minutes.

Tom says he was yelled at bc of something Kandi told Tamar. The only person he can really trust is himself. If he trusted anyone a little bit, it'd be Dina. Everyone else is in it for themselves. He knows Dina wants to win too.

The only ppl talking to him are Kandi & Dina. So he decided to lock himself away & let the others stew. What happens? We'll have to wait to find out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy Cow...
Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
3h3 hours ago
More
Feeds Back! And TOM Used The VETO On Ricky! #CBBUS2 And Looks Like Lolo Went Up!

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Tamar doesn't look happy.
Tom heads back to HOH. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Ricky said he had his speech ready & it was really good. Tamar cracks up.

Tamar goes to Kandi & says she told her Ricky & Tom were working together. (I suspect DR interfence, LOL) #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
3h3 hours ago
More
I have a feeling that Lolo & Natalie will now (w)itch about Ricky! He told them he would die on the sword for them but they will think he must have talked to Tom to get him to use the veto on him! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #CBBUS2 @rbbq
3h3 hours ago
More
The girls are mad at Ricky already. Who didn't see that one coming 😂😂😂😂 #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Tamar plans to put Tom & Ricky up if she wins HOH & she asks Kandi to do the same..if they want to make it to final 2.

Kandi thinks at this point, Lolo's going to be working w/ them too. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Tamar thinks Tom needs to be reminded that he can't trust Ricky or Lolo. Kandi says she's not doing that today.

Tamar thinks if Tom starts talking game to Kandi she should. Kandi will, but she won't initiate it. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Kandi's surprised Tom put Lolo up. He said he liked Lolo.
Tamar says he didn't put her up, bc he's trying to save his face for America. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Kandi: Get through one more eviction.
Tamar: Hopefully it ain't us.
Kandi: I wanna make sure we don't do anything crazy
Tamar: That's why I said lay low.
Kandi: Ok. No arguments
Tamar: Everybody watch their P's&Q's
Kandi: You be setting it off & have no problem #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3h3 hours ago
More
Ricky: "I'm not saving his ass if I win HOH, to me we're even now"

3h3 hours
Lolo: "I'm the only one that's been on the block who hasn't had a chance to compete to save themself"
Kandi: "no, Ryan"
Lolo: "yeah that's true, but like currently"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Lolo to NEM: He told Kandi he likes me. If he likes me, why am I on the block? It's hard. I always tried to believe the goodness in Tom. I was the first one to fight for him. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Lolo's thinking of talking to Tom about him saying he didn't plan to put her up or backdoor her.

Lolo: It did hurt me the other day when my personal stuff was brought up. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
3h3 hours ago
More
We're really missing a lot with these multi-hour feed drops. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.36pm... hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
3h3 hours ago
More
the luggage has arrived for Natalie and Lolo to pack

2h2 hours ago
More
Ricky, to Lolo AND Natalie: "do you guys have a preference if it's a tie or if it's the house?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.53pm ... hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 @hamsterwatch
2h2 hours ago
More
Dina went up to visit Tom - he said he isn't hiding up there, he's just giving everyone a chance to breathe and have fun
she brought him a grilled cheese/tuna melt sandwich

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
2h2 hours ago
More
Lolo is telling NEM and Tamar that Tom said he wouldn't BD her and he did. Said she has nobody waiting for her when she walks out. She just goes back to her house. #CBBUS2

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
2h2 hours ago
More
Lolo was the last HG to have not been on the block. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h2 hours ago
More
Natalie- A lot of stuff that you said, Ricky, is hitting me. Why should I be counting myself out the door when I'm right here? I'm mother (e) playing to win. I'm not going to give up. Ricky- That's what I'm talking about #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Natalie to Tamar- I love Lolo but I'm here too. I want to be here. I have been riding to the end. Anybody that I've told to their face what's up, I've kept my word #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Lolo to Tamar- Just like how Natalie said she wants to stay and fight, I want to stay and fight #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Kandi- What did you think about his (Tom's) decision? Dina- He listened to us. Kandi- I was shocked. Dina- I wasnt #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Kandi- I cant believe he listened. Dina- Now we gotta be smarter. Kandi- What have we got to do? Dina- What do you think? Kandi- We have got to vote her (Natalie) out #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Kandi- He (Tom) is smart. Dina- No. Kandi- We smart? Dina- I think so #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! Love the Dina and Kandi exchange, Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
7m7 minutes ago
More
NEM told Lolo she's fine with going. But Tamar told NEM (while Lolo) is in DR that she should go campaign. So she went to talk to Dina & Ricky who are in the pink BR #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my word, LOL... Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
26s27 seconds ago
House meeting! "who is everyone voting for?" #CBBUS2

Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb added,
Natalie- I guess I could tell her "let's just see where everyone's head is at". I guess we can ask everybody face to face. Tamar- Tonight? During dinner? Natalie- I'm serious. What's the difference? Tamar- I feel you. Everybody trying to be slick #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb