TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: Archive through February 06, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Tamar & NEM go back to the gold room.
Tamar says Tom told her she's not the target & he apologized if she felt cornered before.
Lolo says he didn't apologize to her when she went up there. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Ricky thinks Tom showed him who he is.
Lolo says Tom's a terrible person & everyone's gonna forget that at the end of the day. 😬 She asks if Tamar is going to work w/ Tom.
Tamar says she's not. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
50s51 seconds ago
More
I'm curious about Tamar's characterization of backdooring as '1985 shit' when BB didn't start until 15 years later lol #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS2 @JokersBBUpdates
3h3 hours ago
More
11:48 AM Tom tells Kandi he is thinking of putting up Lolo as pawn + Ricky as target. If Ricky wins Veto, Nat goes up. #BBCeleb #BBLF

Luna @LunaCee73
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ricky wants NEM to let Tom know their deal is off, so that he'll understand that whichever one goes, there will still be 2 coming after him, "the potential to make him rethink his plan" #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
3m3 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Kandi is telling tom that the game got crazy and he said he just trying to save himsself, he's tired of this shit and doens't want to go back on the block, Kandi says that the girls are not trust worthy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Forum #CBBUS2 @bigbroforum
1m1 minute ago
More
Tom is worried that if the house evicts Natalie that Ricky will go after him.

Kandi tells him that may happen regardless because of their past history in the house. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
22m22 minutes ago
More
The HGs can hear some kind of noise coming from the BY. They think BB must be testing something for the Veto Comp. (It kinda sounds like some type of motor running. It's a loud humming sound) #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
22m22 minutes ago
More
HOH comp was Tumbling Dice, or a variation of it

Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
22m22 minutes ago
More
Tom & Kandi talk about the HOH game, which was the Dice Comp! Kandi says everything happens the way it's supposed to be, Tom was meant to win! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
22m22 minutes ago
More
Tom tells Kandi he was surprised he won the HOH. (Sounds like it may have been the big dice competition.) T- You almost had it. K-I wanted to win but I knew if I didn't you would have the chance to #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... #CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
18m18 minutes ago
More
Kandi thinks Dina is some kind of whiz kid genius player. Makes everyone think she doesn't have it together but Kandi thinks it's on purpose. T- I think so too. I know so #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
17m17 minutes ago
More
Lolo, NEM & Ricky in pink BR studying. Dina has been or her bed for awhile pretending to be asleep #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
23m23 minutes ago
More
Tom: I think it might be smart to subtly come up & hang in the HOH room, so it's not like, "We're afraid to go to the HOH room, bc Ricky & Nat are in charge."We're in charge of the house
Kandi: I think you shouldn't put too much thought into it & just hang out #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Kandi: My mom says, "Study long, study wrong."
Tom: I like that saying. It sounds like you don't have to study. Which is good. I hate studying. I wish my mom used that saying. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Tom thought about hiding the Kings under the cushions if he got evicted.
Kandi asks if he remembers the deck of cards in their room. That's the 2nd deck that was missing. She's wondering if others are trying to hijack the cards she had. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
2m2 minutes ago
More
#ThingsTomSays from the skybridge: "if anyone wants to play pool, we can play pool, there's a pool table"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
6s6 seconds ago
More
Tom seems to be the only one the cameras are paying much attention to. Much to many people's consternation the feeds tonight are turning int to the Tom Green Show. Says the sandwhich that Dina made for him was the best one he's ever had in his life and he's had a lot. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Morty's TV @mortystv
7m7 minutes ago
More
#BBCeleb #CBBUS2 10:19PM BB: Tom talks about his letter with Kandi and Tamar, he says he does have a letter from his girlfriend, but BB has it. He doesn't understand why they didn't give him that letter instead of the one he got.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel @AdamAndEvel
23m23 minutes ago
More
Lolo: "Tom, I'm frustrated w you."
Tom: "Let's talk right here."
BB: *cuts feeds*

C'MON, SKIPPY! Voices weren't even RAISED at this point. You cannot save Lolo from herself, I promise you. That ship has already sailed. Now give us what we pay for! /rant #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
35m35 minutes ago
More
tom waiting on the SR seems the yelling haas paused for now.

tom can i ask audio a question? and feeds cut to lolo talking about her health insurance #CBBUS2

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree what Adam said in his tweet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, no wonder the other Olympians don't like her, the girl cannot have a normal conversation without starting to yell... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Lolo says she wasn't upset about going up, she was upset Tom 'made fun' of her not having health insurance.

Lolo: CBS is allowing this shit? And I told them I didn't want to do this show because of that reason. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Then she NEVER SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT IT UP!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is amazing how little these people seem to understand about game play, it's not a team sport, you don't all win... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
24m24 minutes ago
More
Ricky returns. They let him know they're keeping Dina company. Dina gets called to the DR.
NEM: Kandi left her (Dina) high & dry.
Tamar: It's better for us.
NEM: Kandi's punk ass. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

NEM thinks Kandi showed her true colors when she picked NEM in the comp.

Tamar doesn't know Kandi like that. She wonders if Kandi's just being nice to Tom.
NEM: Girl take a seat. No.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
23m23 minutes ago
More
NEM: "I just wanna smack (Tom) so bad"
Tamar: "Why??"
NEM: "Cuz he's an idiot"
#CBBUS2

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
21m21 minutes ago
More
Ricky says Tom's going home to his mom. Tamar says Tom has a woman.

Tamar speculates Tom's girlfriend broke up w/ him. Ricky says Tom gave it away, bc he said his gf worried he'd come on & act weird.

NEM doesn't think it makes sense that BB's holding onto Tom's letter. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
22m22 minutes ago
More
Ricky knows if he got a letter from his son, he's not going home to his wife. He's going home to his son.
Tamar is shocked realizing Tom's girlfriend might have broken up w/ him.
feed cuts to a snoring Tom
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybe he should listen to them... Luna @LunaCee73
23m23 minutes ago
More
Ricky: "What people think about me tells me more about them than it does about me".
#CBBUS2

Ricky tells NEM/Tamar that because "of our conversations just in this room, people are gonna see us as just real....real people" #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
20m20 minutes ago
More
Ricky doesn't know how the show is being produced, but he can see NEM being an inspiration to a lot of people. NEM thanks him.

Ricky adds..a lot of people struggling w/ addiction or anything. He thinks NEM's been vulnerable & open about it. Tamar agrees. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

hahahahaha.... Luna @LunaCee73
20m20 minutes ago
More
Apparently, according to NEM's chart, she may have been a pirate in a past life. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
18m18 minutes ago
More
Ricky talks about Lolo's past. It was something similar to being given away by her family in marriage to someone she had nothing in common with. She'd just be a trophy wife locked in a tower.
Ricky: Her marriage was something that opposed her.
feed cuts #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Ricky says because of this, it makes sense Lolo wants to wait for the right person, so that doesn't happen again. 👀 #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Tamar talks about how she almost went home on the block vs Dina.
NEM disagrees & tells Tamar she 'tried it' #cbbus2