TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: Archive through February 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 04, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
11m11 minutes ago
More
Dina- If you win tonight, who are you putting up? Kandi- The two girls (Lolo/Natalie) #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

10m10 minutes ago
More
Kandi- If you win, who are you putting on the block? Tom- Havent even thought about it. Kandi- To me, it has to be one of the athletes. That's what I'm thinking. Tom- I dont think I'm going to win, but I'm going to try to win #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 04, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
7m7 minutes ago
More
Dina asks Kandi: "So tonight is the HOH, and tomorrow is the block put up?" #CBBUS2

Luna @LunaCee73
2m2 minutes ago
More
Kandi and Dina are jedi drilling. Well, Kandi is. Dina is more Jar-Jar Binks drilling. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 04, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
2m2 minutes ago
More
Kandi's studying with Dina, using her playing cards calendar system

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 04, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
5s5 seconds ago
More
Feeds went down to #Celebfish at 10:38PM BBT for the HOH comp. We will update you all as soon as we find out who wins! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
22m22 minutes ago
More
Everyone's running around like chickens with their heads cut off, so of course we have 4 feeds of Ricky napping. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS2 @JokersBBUpdates
Posted 3:41am: Tom out of DR, Who wants to see my HoH room? #BBCeleb #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9h9 hours ago
More
While was Tom has not yet had discussions about nominations, Kandi spoke to him about breaking up Lolo, Natalie and Ricky before the HoH comp. Recap: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-celebrity-edition-2/day-20-recap.html … #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lindsey @08Jayhawk
3h3 hours ago
More
Lolo telling Ricky and NEM she’s gonna ask Tom to regroup their alliance #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief.... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Lolo & Ricky pray before she goes to talk to Tom.
Lolo: ....I pray for favor over Ricky, over Natalie & over me. We ask for your help in this matter. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
3h3 hours ago
Seriously these two are complete (dummies).

Bigbrothergossip added,
MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
Lolo: did you see Omarosa's face? she was like I really feel bad for you guys.
Ricky: he has a truly good opportunity to make amends #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Lolo: Did you see Omarosa's face when that happened? She was like, "I feel bad for you guys." I was like, "So you saw?"
Ricky: He really has an amazing opportunity to make amends. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Ricky says Tom was almost in tears yesterday when he realized they kept him. He thinks Tom would be open to the idea that it would be good tv.
Lolo was just thinking the same thing. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

NEM doesn't want to do her makeup in the room so Tamar won't ask her what was going on last night. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

NEM thinks Lolo's argument has valid points.
Lolo: Just pray that his heart receives..his heart is softened & God guides my words. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB3Danielle @Bb3Danielle
3h3 hours ago
More BB3Danielle Retweeted Big Brother Daily
Get it Gurl. I see you! @Kandi for the win.

BB3Danielle added,
Kandi- It's three of them (Lolo/Natalie/Ricky). If they win past this, they have the majority. You have to break up the majority. Tom- Okay #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Tom is out of the DR. Kandi pulls him aside.
She's wondering what he's thinking.
Tom: Same thing you're thinking. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Luna @LunaCee73
2h2 hours ago
More
Tom says of the three, he feels like he has more of a friendship/potential working relationship with Lolo...."when she's not yelling at me". lol #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
2h2 hours ago
More
Tom seems to be thinking of targeting Ricky. Tom should be thinking of breaking up LoloNEM. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3h3 hours ago
More
Tom told Kandi it doesn't really matter who he puts on the block 'it's gonna be one of those three' [going] and he asked Kandi how loyal Tamar is, and asked her to talk to her

he said "of the three, Lolo's yelled at me a few times, but there's a friendship there when she's not yelling at me" and "is that an unbreakable bond between Lolo/Natalie/Ricky?" - he might put up Lolo as pawn/perceived target, with Ricky as target

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
3h3 hours ago
More
Tom: i want to use lolo as a pawn and not BD ricky and then evict ricky. if he wins veto i'll put up nat. if lolo wins i'll put up nat and vote out ricky. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not sure this is a good idea but she is the most volatile... Big Brother Access #BBCeleb #CBBUS2 @bigbroaccess
2h2 hours ago
More
Tom and Kandi agree they want Lolo to stay. #cbbus2 #bbceleb2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h2 hours ago
More
Tamar- I asked you to lay low. You refused. They are pissed at you and pissed at me. Kandi- What are they pissed at you for? Tamar- Cause you are doing too much. I asked you to lay low #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Luna @LunaCee73
2h2 hours ago
More
Tamar's venting to Dina that Kandi's failure to 'chill out' after being told to has 'put a big target on MY back'. #CBBUS2
Tamar tells Dina that Kandi needs to go home, take her "small thinking ass" back to Atlanta. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I'd say Kandi is smart... Luna @LunaCee73
2h2 hours ago
More
Tamar tells Dina that Kandi being on speaking terms with everyone in the house ("too interblended") is selfish. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2h2 hours ago
More
Tamar: I'm tired of hearing her voice. She needs to go! #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Tamar: She's so selfish. She's so into winning. It's too much.
Dina: Want me to talk to her?
Tamar: No. There's nothing to say.
Dina: I don't even know what she's talking to him (about) #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h2 hours ago
More
Tom to BB when they dinged him to put on his mic: "I'm basically just getting out of the shower, like seconds ago, but you knew that already" #bykta

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2h2 hours ago
More
Tamar: I just wish she'd stop talking. She won't catch a hint. You keep talking about yourself & everything you do. Your money. Stop.

Earlier Kandi was talking about her appearance on Family Feud. Tamar entered the convo to say she was on too. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
2h2 hours ago
More
I also think it's hilarious that they convinced themselves it was 'disloyal' of Tom to be sketched out when they basically said 'hey ally, just wanted to let you know we invited your nemesis to join our alliance'. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
4m4 minutes ago
More
Tom: I have a teacher conference with Kandi & then I'm done for the day. *laughs*#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
2m2 minutes ago
More
Lolo is now telling NEM/Ricky/Tamar that Tom is a terrible person who is using her Olympic dreams against her. #CBBUS2

Whit @Whitless256
3m3 minutes ago
More
Now Lolo's pissed that Tom apologized to Tamar, but not to her. 😂 #CBBUS2