TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 03, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ricky's telling LoloNEM that Kandi told him she wants to stay, and that he responded "stay for what??" #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
2m2 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Right now it seems like Kandi has the votes to stay and Joey will be leaving Sat... but a lot of the house doesn't realize it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
2m2 minutes ago
More
Has Lolo recently come out of the DR? She seems to be waffling a little over who to evict.

She'll go along with whatever NEM wants, IMO, but she's kinda making arguments for both. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2m2 minutes ago
More
NEM & Lolo talk about Kandi not approaching them once.

Lolo's hesitant because she was just on a team with snakes.

Ricky says Kandi's not a snake. She might just not understand the game. She hasn't learned much, but Joey has. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ricky tells Lolo that he'll talk to Kandi and ask her if she really wants to make a deal with the devil (Tomato) just to stay. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
4m4 minutes ago
More
Tamar- She (Kandi) just talked to me. She was like "so you not going to vote for me, right?". I just dont know what to do. Lolo- You already kind of made a promise with Joey. We all were in this room when we made that promise #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
4m4 minutes ago
More
Tom hears they're practicing days.
Tom: Maybe Dina will practice with us. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

LOL...
3m3 minutes ago
More
tom to kato - do you hear how they're practicing on different days.
kato - i can't do it when i'm playing pool it'll have to wait.
tom - maybe dina will practice with us.
kato - what do they mean by days?
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
4m4 minutes ago
More
#ThingsTamarSays studying: "Day 10, this fool wins the HOH"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Kato: You're gonna read the Bible today? What's the definition of a hypocrite in the Bible?
Tom: I don't know. I just stay away from the subject entirely.
Kato: I don't like that religion subject. You can't win.
Tom: I don't wanna comment on that right now. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
nem, lolo, and ricky talking.
lolo - saying doesn't think her personality doesn't come out in her dr sessions.
BB - lolo you are not allowed to discuss your dr sessions with other house guests.
lolo - anyway i don't want to seem like an angry athlete.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Dina joined Kandi/Tamar check-in: they don't trust Ricky, and they say they can walk the line between the two sides going after each other, "we're three votes going forward"

Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
32s32 seconds ago
More
Tamar asked Kandi if Tom/Kato are voting to keep her bc she has a deal with them, Kandi said no & that they're keeping her bc she's easy to beat! #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
tamar is worried if kato wins hoh she'll go up. kandi - you're not going up don't worry about it.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
ricky - he is kind of sexist
nem - i never thought that until tay broke it down
lolo agrees
nem - i'm mad that i told kato that i didn't think what you said was sexist. i wish i could take that back. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
ricky saying he wanted to say worse but said he wouldn't say it on tv.
lolo - the Cleo one (tv psychic)
ricky - yeah. he wanted to say you look like miss cleo you should have seen it coming.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
1m1 minute ago
More
Tom checks if Kato's going to the gym. He thinks Ricky's in there. Tom says he told them he was going to keep physical distance today.

Cam changes. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Kato returns to HOH to tell Tom that Ricky wasn't in the gym. Tom decides to join Kato in there. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
13h13 hours ago
More
Lolo: Do you know what he (Kato) really wanted to say when he put you on the block? Do you remember those Cleo commercials?
Tamar: It was the holy ghost that stopped him.
Lolo: He said that's who you look like.
Feed cuts #cbbus2 #bbcele

Tamar speaks to Kato about his Miss Cleo comment & past comments.
Tamar: I think you're a pompous, racist, sexist, (e)hole. That's what I think.
Ricky: Me too!
Tamar: Based upon the disgusting things that have come out of your mouth, you should be ashamed. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Kato asks about something that happened earlier.
Tom: I actually spoke to Allison, the executive producer. She spoke to me for about 20 minutes. I think they're concerned about the fact that... *feed cuts*
#cbbus2 #BBCeleb

Kato: So you must've gone downstairs? You said he's right out there, but he's never out there.
Tom: He was when I came out.
Kato: On the couch?
Tom: I didn't look at him. He didn't say anything to me. I didn't say anything to him.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Ricky gets called to the DR.
Tom laughs & then says, "It's about to happen."

👁️👁️ Cam changes.

#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
6m6 minutes ago
More
Tamar: What happened?
Dina: Joey..and Lolo..
Tamar: Why would I do that? I'm isolating.

More
Tamar: I'm trying to figure it out. Everything & everybody is crazy.

--

Kandi & Dina whispering.

#cbbus2 #bbceleb

cam changes #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bbupdates @bbupdates
6h6 hours ago
More
Tamar out of the DR, back up to the workout room. She told Nat/Lolo "apparently I have to give a nice speech"
#cbb2

Arisa Cox Verified account @arisacox
6h6 hours ago
More
Forget the fights, this iconic retell was easily the biggest omission from last night's episode 🤣 #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha, bless her heart... hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
8m8 minutes ago
More
Dina: "maybe they have the power"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Dina: "I want to cut my bangs, I need a scissor! look how long they got since I'm here, look!" #Deathrace2019

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m5 minutes ago
More
Tom & Kato in their BR talking. Tom says Dina hasn't talked to him much the last few days. Kato- She's been infiltrated by them #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Dina & Kandi are going to take a nap in the HOH room. Tamar, Ricky, NEM & Lolo are off camera in their BR. Looks like another slow night on the feeds #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
18m18 minutes ago
More
Gold room decides that CBS must be advertising #CBBUS2 during the sportsball game, and that it's brilliant.

IDK if they've shown a #CBBUS2 ad or not, but I'm more inclined to think they'd rather sell the ad spots than use them for something that's only running 1 more week.

18m18 minutes ago
More
Tom Green is snoring. I repeat Ladies & Gentlemen Tom Green is snoring. And don't forget you heard it here first lol #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still don't seem to understand 24/7.... Luna @LunaCee73
28m28 minutes ago
More
NEM: "I wonder how much they show of the live feed....like, are they showing it right now?" #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
16m16 minutes ago
More
Ricky: "It would be interesting to do, like, a Big Brother Rehab"

Yeah that doesn't sound like a legal nightmare at ALL. #CBBUS2