TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 01, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
25m25 minutes ago
More
Dina: I talked to his mom. She's real & she's so cool.
Tamar: You're talking about the mystery? The catfish?
Dina: No he's not. Don't say that.
Kandi & Tamar: Yes he is. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dina gets grilled about her guy friend. Tamar & Kandi thinks she's getting catfished. Dina hasn't met the guy, even though she's known him for 5 years.
Tamar: You buggin'! #cbbus2 #BBCeleb

Kandi tells Dina what she should tell her long distance guy friend.
Kandi: I've really enjoyed talking to you for this 5 years. But I'd love to see your face.
😂😂😂 #cbbus2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
6m6 minutes ago
More
Kandi, Tamar, and DIna are talking about the resturant business #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, most people do... hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
5m5 minutes ago
More
Joey said he can't get over the fact they've cooked every meal, every day - he said nobody does that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2:11pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
Natalie- I'm not going to use it. There is not benefit to using it. The only reason that I would ever really use the veto is if you and Lolo were up on the block. Tamar- 1000% #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha.... 24/7, what do you not understand... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
15m15 minutes ago
More
Kandi wonders if her kids are watching & tells them she misses them so much.

Dina: Is this live now? This live feed? #BBceleb #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
21m21 minutes ago
More
cut to this group in the kitchen.
nem to dina - yes you do. you're a bad liar.
dina - i don't. the person may be told they can't tell.
kandi - you know that because they told you.
they all laugh.

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
20m20 minutes ago
More
Kato has an idea for the next time they're in power.
Kato: Say, "I nominate Lolo. By the way. The alliance is over."

They do a Snails McGails dance.#BBCeleb #CBBUS2
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Speculating about the power & talking about past seasons.
Lolo: She lost her power. It expired & it went to the zen girl.
Tom: Man you guys really watched every season, huh?
Lolo: Why are you getting on us for watching the DVD's in the hotel room? #bbceleb #CBBUS2

Tamar: So I'm not playing in this veto. Am I safe?
Tom: Yeah. I think you are.
Tamar: You think?
Tom's confused after his talk with Tamar.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nah, it was Toni... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
17m17 minutes ago
More
Lolo is worried the way they portrayed the fight on the show made America sympathize with Tamar & that's why she got the power. #BBCeleb #cbbus2

16m16 minutes ago
More
Nem & Lolo were sure Dina had the power. Now they are thinking Tamar has it. Ricky says he thinks Tamar has it. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tamar ... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
13m13 minutes ago
More
Lolo: She(?) always cooks it before I can grab it. I know how to cook a bomb ass rib-eye. But it's always dry.

13m13 minutes ago
More
Tamar, Kandi, Dina, Tom & Kato are in the kitchen just chilling. They say hey to Jonathan. Ryan & Anthony at the cameras #CBBUS2

In case you missed it earlier, The 5 talked after Veto meeting. Afterwards Tom/Kato alone in HOH feel the alliance is over bc R, N & L want to keep Joey & vote out Kandi #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
5m5 minutes ago
More
Natalie and Lolo have totally learned from Tamar the art of completely changing a story in retells. #cbbus2

4m4 minutes ago
More
Lolo tells Ricky she's worried how she's being portrayed because she was burned on 2 other reality shows #CBBUS2

Tamar is happy happy because she finally got her Lamb she's been wanting #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6m6 minutes ago
More
In BR Tamar says I wonder why they don't give us wine. N- maybe it's because of Brandi #CBBUS2

NEM & Lolo keep making excuses that Tom/Kato never talked to them about the Veto plan. Folks N & L's plan since yesterday was not to talk to them at all today after they turned on Tom & Kato #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
28m28 minutes ago
More
Tom's talking to Kandi 👁️👁️ #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Kandi's asking everyone to please not vote her out. She asks if it's a tie, who does he plan to keep.
Tom says he plans to keep her.
Kandi's going to ask Dina, Ricky & Tamar not to vote her out too.

Tom tells Kandi that Ricky said he planned to vote her out.
Kandi: Damn. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
4m4 minutes ago
More
Lolo's over it, to Kato: "you guys can feel however the (e) you want to feel.. I'm not for this bullshit, you want me to spell it out for you?!" - he shouted back, and fight #5 will go on the tally

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
5m5 minutes ago
More
Crank up those Feeds. The shouting matches have begun. Lolo vs Kato at the moment. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
2m2 minutes ago
More
Dina and Lolo rehashing again/still - Ricky told Tom he messed everything up - Natalie's going off at Tom

Dina: "it's a game, Jesus Christmas, why is everyone so crazy?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The CJ @CattyJargon
4m4 minutes ago
More
Lolo: Kato said I needed to take some acting classes and I said I'm not an actor mother(e) I'm an athlete. (e) you

#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
11h11 hours ago
More
Kato tells Dina that he & Tom put their trust in someone whose name begins with "J"
It takes Dina a moment to figure out who that is. #cbbus2 #BBCeleb

4m4 minutes ago
More
Tom: Good morning. Sup Ricky. So I know you probably know I've been trying to backdoor you.
Ricky: Yeah.
Tom: I thought that I'd get that out in the open so we don't have to do this fake thing anymore.
Ricky: You guys were fake & pretending. Not me.
#BBCELEB #CBBUS2

2m2 minutes ago
More
Dina's trying to convince Lolo she didn't fake her fight with Kandi.
Dina says she was being lied to.
NEM fresh off her talk with Tom & Kato..
NEM: This motherf'er is out of his motherf'ing mind. #BBCELEB #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha..... Luna @LunaCee73
3m3 minutes ago
More
PSA: please don't take medical advice from #CBBUS2 houseguests, at least not without checking with your doctor first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
38m38 minutes ago
More
#unclejoey is washing his asparagus with soap again 😂#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
35m35 minutes ago
More
Hey, due to CBS showing an episode on Saturday this week, we'll be doing this week's #BigBrotherGossipShow tonight! And my god we have a lot to talk about! Download it later tonight or listen live at 9 pm ET at http://mixlr.com/big-brother-gossip-show

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
15m15 minutes ago
More
Earlier Tom/Kato discussed their plan if Kato wins HOH, he puts up Lolo & Natalie & if one comes down Ricky goes up! #CBBUS2

12m12 minutes ago
More
Tom & Kato also said that Joey is a person that goes where the power is. Then Tom said he needed to win that veto yesterday, if he would have one it would have been different(now) #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
13m13 minutes ago
More
per kato, tom is going to make a speech and put pressure on tamar to keep kandi. they want joey out. 12 hrs ago they told her to keep joey #CBBUS2

9m9 minutes ago
More
The vote could come down to TAMAR is Dina stays loyal to Tom/Kato! Will Kandi be able to flip Tamar to go against Lolo/Natalie/Ricky #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
28s28 seconds ago
More
It cracks me up how thoroughly offended LoloNEM are that Tomato ever wanted to be in an alliance with them. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
31s32 seconds ago
More
Kandi: You're not gonna vote for me to leave?

Tamar: No.

#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m5 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Kandi and Tamar are in the kitchen playing cards wispering about how "someone" doesn't want to look like theyare going against the house

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
#CBBUs2 #BBCeleb Ricky comes into the Black and Gold BR and says that Tamar needs to vote with them, Lolo says why and Ricky says or we are screwed... NEM keeps doing her make up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
Kandi just told Tamar that Kato/Tom told her if the vote comes down to a tie they will keep her. Kandi said Ricky told her that his vote depends on what the house does #CBBUS2