TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 31, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
27s28 seconds ago
More
Confirmed the HGs learned about the power(and someone got told they have it) while the feeds were off! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
8m8 minutes ago
More
Hold up, Ricky....Joey has to go up because he has the power, but Kandi doesn't need to go up because 'even if she has it, it doesn't change anything'?? How does that make sense? #CBBUS2

Tom: `Nobody thinks for a second that Tamar has the power, right?" #CBBUS2

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
5m5 minutes ago
More
Tom to Kato and Ricky..... "Nobody thinks for a second Tamar has the power right??" Kato doesn't think ppl would vote for Tamar because of her fights - Ricky says she's not a threat even if she got it. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
6m6 minutes ago
More
Kato tells Tom (in front of Ricky) that he's HOH and should go with his gut, "your gut's been right since day 1". So maybe Tom WON'T have to deprogram Kato yet again the minute Ricky leaves the room. #CBBUS2

Tom, just tell Ricky that the 'worst case scenario' would be the power actually being to put the current HOH on the block. It's a perfect non-answer #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
6m6 minutes ago
More
Ricky- Have you worked out in your mind worst case scenario? What's the thing that you fear happening the most? Tom- What do you see as the worst case scenario? Ricky- I think the greatest power is someone could take themselves off and put someone up #CBBUS2

Kato- I'm going with the odds of America saying no girl has won anything yet. Tom- Woman. Use the word woman. Kato- America is thinking let's let a girl win something. Tom- Female or woman. They are not girls, they are adult women #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Kato- Maybe America changes it up and says "let's give it to a female". Ricky- But the females arent in a sticky situation. Everyone watching the show thinks Joey is the next target #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
Ricky offers to make a gentleman's bet with Kato that he is right (Joey has power) and Kato thinks Kandi does. Kato agrees - Ricky says $50 - Kato says $25. Thats a bit of a drop from the $100k Kato said he'd wager earlier to Tom lol #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
35m35 minutes ago
More
Talked about putting up Joey or not. Then Tom said I was going to say in my speech and feeds cut from HOH to storage.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
35m35 minutes ago
More
Natalie and Tamar are arguing because Tamar is throwing stuff on the floor as Natalie is sweeping. #CBBUS2

Tamar tells Joey that Tom is not playing smart. I'd expect feeds to be blocked longer than usual for noms because there will likely be fireworks. #CBBUS2

Tom tells Kato that the smartest move at F5 would be to join up with Ricky and double cross Lolo/NEM.

*facepalm* #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
27m27 minutes ago
More
Ricky, lolo, joey talking about how many people watch the live feeds.
Joey says there's probably lots of people that record so they can be the first to make memes and stuff. #cbbus #bbceleb

NEM just went in to HOH room to talk to tom and kato. She asked who has the power. They asked if she did and she said no do you. They said they would tell her if she did.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Kandi and Joey talking about candy. Kandi doesn't like hard candy. Joey saying he likes Kit Kat. They had a tie in with his show Gimme a Break because of their slogan.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
24m24 minutes ago
More
Asked about Lolo/NEM's conversation with Ricky (that Kato thought was sketchy), NEM says Lolo congratulated Joey for not engaging with Ricky, and that Joey said he wants to go home. #CBBUS2

24m24 minutes ago
More
NEM telling kato and tom that ricky got in to it with Joey in HOH but Joey didn't react. Lolo told Joey that it was cool to see him not engage ricky. lolo apologized to joey because she tried to engage him too and he didn't. Tom got called to the downstairs DR.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
22m22 minutes ago
More
feeds just cut to season one episode. May be doing the nom ceremony since tom was called to DR.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

16m16 minutes ago
More
Feeds went to reruns a bit ago right after Tom entered the DR. So nominations on the way. I think Tom will go with the plan to put up Joey and Kandi. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h2 hours ago
More
Kato to Tom- He (Joey) said you and I are honest players, straightforward. He said "you are the two guys I would never put up". It's good to keep in mind #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Earlier Tom talked to Kato about Ricky, they both know if they go F5, it will be easy for L/N/R to team up & take them out. Tom went over with Kato the option of pulling the trigger on Ricky this week #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h2 hours ago
More
Tom to Kato- The real sly move to really get to the bottom of this is to surprise everybody and put up Kandi and Ta Ta #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Kato- It (targeting Ricky) is the move to make. Tom- We cant tell Lolo and Natalie. Kato- You put up Kandi today, and Tamar, which he is expecting you to do #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Kato- He (Ricky) said to you "ultimately you have to do what's right". If he is the winner, his speech would be "I gave Tom the opportunity to get rid of me". Tom- My gut has been telling me. Kato- If you are trusting your gut, I'm with you 100% #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tom- Here is the big question. Do we tell Ricky, Lolo and Natalie before the nomination that I'm thinking of putting Kandi and Tamar on the block? They are going to say they dont want me to. That could almost indicate I should do it. Kato- Yeah #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
43s44 seconds ago
More
Tom told Kato they could nominate Kandi & Tamar(see if they have the power) say they're going to BD Joey & watch Ricky's behavior over the next days. #CBBUS2 Convo ends & Ricky joins them!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2m2 minutes ago
More
Feeds return.
Tom: I honestly feel like one of you has the power.
Kandi: And if you don't have the power..then what? You just voted us off for no reason?
Kato: Veto.
Tom: Still have the chance to win the veto.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
55s55 seconds ago
More
Tamar's mad at Dina. I have no idea why. #CBBUS2
Apparently Dina moved a chair. IDK. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
41s42 seconds ago
More
Oh, Tamar's not mad because she's on the block (she's not). She's mad Tom didn't ask for her input, and also she seems to think Dina has the power and should have been put up. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
28s29 seconds ago
More
Feeds came back after nominations & it looks like Tom went ahead and nominated Kandi & Joey #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
16s17 seconds ago
More
kato and tom in lounge. Kato says one thing for sure it's not joey. Joey told him "my hand to god it's not me".
Kato says it's either ricky or kandi. If it's one of our own...Tom says we backdoor them.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
14m14 minutes ago
More
Tom who said he wasn't going to leave his HOH room all day to see who came to see him, is now going to walk around the house to see who talks to him and to be nice to Tamar.

#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Talking about powers & past seasons.
Tamar: It was Shannon who was Tom.
NEM: It'd be really crazy if homebody has it. This game is making people nuts. Including myself. Why haven't they wanted to talk to me?
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
41s41 seconds ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb In the twitter room Dina thinks today is the first, Tamar adn NEM say yes (lol)

Kearie

07-21-2005

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Thank you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2m2 minutes ago
More
Dina tells about her brush of fame w/Clive Davis. She went to an event of his. Star Jones was there & knocked Dina down in pursuit of Lindsey.

Dina: I fall on my ass. It was so crowded. And it was before she lost all her weight & she's a big big woman. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m7 minutes ago
More
NEM says everyone is so tired today, you can just feel it #cbbus2 #BBCeleb