TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 29, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another Tamar assumption, I saw Dina packing...Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
1h1 hour ago
More
Tamar- She (Dina) would not take herself off the block. She knows that she is safe either way. She doesnt want to put Ryan and Joe in that position. Natalie- How would she even know? Tamar- She is not even packed. What you talking about? #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
56m56 minutes ago
More
According to Lolo & Kato, Ryan got a high score during practice of the veto comp. #cbbus2

Lolo just agreed with Kato that they might just have to get rid of Tay. There's just too much craziness.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
49m49 minutes ago
More
Feeds return.
Tamar to Kandi: Did he say why he was acting a fool? F' him. How we not getting along? I ain't said nothing to her. Girl...
Tay goes to the DR. #cbbus2

Kandi: He said you & him have been bumping heads.
Tamar: Because he walked up on me.
Kandi: I don't know. I'm not even in y'all room. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹
@hamsterwatch
46m46 minutes ago
More
Tom/Kato told Dina that Tamar said she won't use veto on herself - Dina said "why would she be such a (e) liar? what a total (e) (w)itch.. why wouldn't I use it on myself? what an (butt)hole, (e) little (w)itch, pardon my French"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
51m51 minutes ago
More
Lolo told Tom that Tamar is making hers and Natalie's lives a living hell. Tom said they can vote her off then. Tom suggested telling Dina what Tamar said about her not using the veto on herself, then Dina will confront Tamar if she didnt actually say it #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
45m45 minutes ago
More
Ricky confirms if veto isn't used, they're voting out Tamar.
Lolo: Unfortunately. I can't take it anymore.
Ricky: Good. Thank you. It'll only be 30 seconds of hell & then she's out of here. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
45m45 minutes ago
Tom/Kato are happy that Dina told them to watch out for Lolo/Natalie bc that means she doesnt see the F4 they have with them! #CBBUS2

Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb added,
Dina told Kato and Tom she thinks that Natalie or Lolo told them that she isnt going to use the veto. Dina thinks it was done cause they want to keep Tamar over her #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
42m42 minutes ago
More
Tom/Kato are happy w/ their F4 with Lolo/NEM & agree to stick to that! #CBBUS2 Lolo gave Ricky the lowdown on what Tamar said about Dina. Ricky also made sure they are on board to vote Tamar out if the noms stay the same!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
⏰ 1:48pm #CBBUS2 #bblf
Tom- She (Dina) seems to have no clue we are in this solid alliance with Lolo and Natalie. She said you better watch those two. Kato- They are 100% committed to the Final 4. We have to stick to that. Tom- It makes the most sense #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2:03pm #CBBUS2 #bblf
Kato told Dina not to pick Kandi for the veto comp because Kandi is planning on voting her out #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds are down. As of now, the plan appears to be to target Ryan if the veto is used, or target Tamar if it's not used #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
studying, Ryan and Joey can't remember or figure out how Joey ended up on the block
12:08 AM - 28 Jan 2019

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
44s45 seconds ago
More
Natalie just commented that no one recorded goodbye messages. Not really needed since Ryan can go home and watch how they really felt about him on the feeds #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
3m3 minutes ago
More
Lolo is in the Lounge tweeting. The rest of the HGs are in the kitchen talking about the Veto Comp & what to eat. They're wondering when the HOH Comp is supposed to start #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Lolo & NEM feel that Joey doesn't want to play the game then say sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. They think he should be the next to go #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
40s41 seconds ago
More
Joey says to Kato- It's not good, this sh*t. I don't like it. I genuinely don't like it. I'm not a reality person. I don't feed off that. I like characters to play. It is what it is, I guess, but I don't like it #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
29s29 seconds ago
More
Kandi, Ricky & Kato in lounge discussing next HOH. Kandi says "they" said it going to take a long time #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m5 minutes ago
More
Joey to Tamar- If we get you, me, Kandi and Dina, that's four. All we have got to do is peel one off #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
1m1 minute ago
More
Dina: Oh Kramer. He died of cancer. Didn't Kramer die of cancer? On Seinfeld?
Tom: No no. He's still alive.#cbbus2 #BBCeleb #CBBTamar

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m5 minutes ago
More
Earlier Tamar told Joey he had about 20 minutes to sulk but he’s going to need to put on his big boy pants on. It’s time to (e) of get it! “You gotta do this for Ryan and for lol these other people out here getting bullied and looking crazy”
Joey “you are right” #CBBUS2

2m2 minutes ago
More
Nem & Lolo discussing Joey. The only reason J is upset is bc he doesn't have the numbers. L- They picked the wrong team. They counted the girls out. I approached Joey day 1. He's like "I don't believe in alliances." We tried to work with you. You turned us down #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Tamar enters & then exits the bedroom.
NEM: Something is up with her (Tamar).
Lolo: When is it not? #cbbus2 #BBCeleb #CBBTamar

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick Verified account @EvelDick
12m12 minutes ago
Send him home

EvelDick added, bbupdates @bbupdates
Joey to Dina: Oh well, I can't wait till Friday. If you don't get 1st or 2nd it's not worth anything.
Joey to Kato: I just don't like this, I'm not a reality person. I don't like it, I just don't like it, I don't like this game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, good question... Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
3m3 minutes ago
More
2.5 hours down for the HOH comp. How do reg HOH comps last longer than the endurance comps? #CBBUS2 #BBCELEB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot 🤖 #CBBUS2 @Feeds_Bot
3m3 minutes ago
More
Feeds are back. 🚨 (Duration: 53 minutes) 🚨 #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2m2 minutes ago
More
Tamar's detangling Lolo's hair.
Tamar: I used to get popped with a brush if I talked too much. You got popped with a brush?
Lolo: No. My mom's white. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Feeds are back! and Lolo and Tamar are arguing a little while Tamar does her hair . #CBBUS2

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
58s59 seconds ago
More
Nominations have not happened yet. #cbbus2