TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 28, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
4m4 minutes ago
More
Tamar- If I dont get voted out, and I win HoH, I wouldnt put you up. My goal is to break that (Kato/Tom) and that (Lolo/Natalie) up. Ryan- That is that. Tamar- Duh. One of each. Ryan- If I win, that whole crew is going to get (e) #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
1m1 minute ago
More
HGs were mentioning earlier about Joey using the hairdryer all over his body including his feet. Sure enough. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
52s53 seconds ago
More
He probably feel towels are dirty - haven for skin mites and maybe even salmonella......

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
50s50 seconds ago
More
Tamar and Kandi in the train room. Talking about who is in what room talking to each other (dina, lolo, nem back br) and (ricky, tom, kato HOH). Talking about if she should talk to Kato.
kandi saying it could come down to a tie between tamar and dina.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
33s34 seconds ago
More
kato, tom and ricky talking in HOH. Kato says if he wins the veto he's getting tata off. Ricky says talk to her first if she will vote ryan out. Kato says they could still have ryan out. Ricky says check anyway.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
16s17 seconds ago
MEanwhile in the #cbbus2 house where Tamr and Dina were nominated yesterday.....

Big Brother Gossip added,
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS @JokersBBUpdates
Posted 5:38pm: Tom + Ricky just coming out of HOH after confirming with Kato that if they win the veto they'll take Tamar off + put up Ryan. Kato is going to be the one to approach Tamar + tell her + ask her to vote off Ryan if they save her. #BBCeleb #BBLF
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet Like 1 Direct message

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
35s36 seconds ago
More
Tamar, no one is asking you to be a maid. They’re asking you to clean up after yourself. It’s disrespectful to leave a mess in your wake. That’s kind of common sense. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
49s49 seconds ago
More
Lolo's working on her hair again/still, worried how it'll look on live show.. she said she needs pliers to fix the stunt hair but her real hair is matted in there too #Deathrace2019

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
38s38 seconds ago
More Big Brother Gossip Retweeted Big Brother Gossip
Want to hear MORE details about the HoH comp (incl. Joeys non-stop complaints to production) as well as Ricky calling Tom a prick & scared to do a stand up routine? We played that audio & more & dissected the 1st full wk of feeds last nite! #cbbus2 #bbceleb #bigbrothergossipshow

Did you know we spent almost 3 hours last night discussing the first week of #cbbus2?
You can listen on #iTunes here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/celebrity-big-brother-202-catch-a-falling-star/id502746488?i=1000428538096 … #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have to say the show, detailed link above, was pretty fun, I enjoyed and they have good insights.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updatesf@CBBUS2LiveFeeds
3m3 minutes ago
More
The HGs are attempting to figure out who won DWTS a few years ago that was a football player. They've named pretty much everyone except the person they mean to name. They think he's a WR. (Protip: He's not) It's @RashadJennings
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
5m5 minutes ago
More
Tamar: Y'all gonna drive me up the wall. You sing all day every day.
Kandi: I do not be singing all day every day. We're just having fun. It gets really boring.
NEM sings.
BB: Please stop singing.
Tamer: Thank you Big Brother.#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Joey declines singing.
NEM: How are you guys singers & no one's singing?
Kandi: Well she (Tamar) already got on my back about singing. I'm not singing anything else. Forget about it.#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.20am... #CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
2h2 hours ago
More
Current feeds. No game talk.
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
2h2 hours ago
More
All I want tonight is Ryan wins the Veto, Kato noms Joey. Bye Joey!👋 #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11am... #CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
44m44 minutes ago
More
Hg's have just been told to report to HOH for lockdown.
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg@girlsmeg
48m48 minutes ago
More
Tamar doesn't want it to be weird today. Just regular. It'd be different if she had nothing to go home to. She doesn't want to go home, but she has an amazing kid, a fine ass man & a job.
Lolo: You're not walking out yet.
NEM: You're gonna win the veto. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Joey tells Kato he's packed & he should put him up there. Kato says he has to think about it. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, the underwear on the bathroom floor.... MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
6m6 minutes ago
More
Joey I dont get it!
Ryan it's been sitting there all morning!
Lolo into her mic: attention HG's who's underwear is laying on the floor #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha the underwear is Tom's, why am I not surprised.... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
1m1 minute ago
More
Dina: Somebody left their underwear right there.
Tom: Probably mine.
Kandi: I'm saving them.
Dina: Kandi's keeping them as a souvenir.
#UndiesGate #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, wonder if this is for the POV...
1h1 hour ago
More
feeds are back - and gone again - and back again - no studying or scurrying about details but they saw a video or something, with a jingle that will be "hauntingly annoying"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.54pm... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
1h1 hour ago
More
Again..the feeds are acting up.

1h1 hour ago
More
once again today, if you have a working feed, don't change cams

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true.... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
1h1 hour ago
More
lol just read that Tamar got a bad edit last night. No no no that was actually a good edit for that camera-hogging idiot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h1 hour ago
Have to be honest - if I was in the house with Joey I might do things intentionally just to rile him up. #cbbus2

Big Brother Gossip added,
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS2 @JokersBBUpdates
Posted 12:28pm: Someone (speculation it was Tom) left their underwear on the bathroom floor (by the shower) and Joey is NOT happy. #BBCeleb #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h1 hour ago
More
they're doing individual practice runs for skeeball

Joey: "it's Chuck E Cheese"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS2 @JokersBBUpdates
Posted 1:09pm: Houseguests in varying stages of readying for the day and tonight's show, with Lolo cleaning floors, Kandi fixing hair, Joey helping Natalie Eva Marie with her outfit, and so on. #BBCeleb #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
1h1 hour ago
More
Ryan & Joey talking over strategies for the VETO comp, they got to practice while the feeds were off! Sounds like it will be a crap shoot comp! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WHAAAAT!!! hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
1h1 hour ago
More
Tamar said if Dina wins veto she won't use it on herself, as she knows she's safe (but said Dina didn't actually tell her that) - Natalie said she'd have to use it - Tamar said no